Burger with a knife and fork

>Burger with a knife and fork

burg

There are burgers that deserve this level of respect. This, however, is not one of them.

PA WOOOOORKS

Eating with utensils is literally the opposite of respect. If you're eating a fucking good burger or pizza, you gotta make the commitment and touch your fucking food. Eating any sort of sandwich with a knife and fork is literally against what sandwiches stand for.

What if you're a mechanic with greasy hands? or what if I ain't go no hands?

Oh, I suppose you can’t use your feet?

How you gonna fork with no hands nigga

sometimes a burger is just to big to only use your hands and become necessary to eat them like that, unless you don't care about getting dirty or you are eating in your home

You think an undereducated, no-manners mechanic who can't even wash his fucking hands before eating is gonna pull out a fork and a knife before eating a burger?

How long can this thread go before it becomes /ck/-Sup Forums shitfest?

I'm Texan and my grandmother eats burgers this way. It's not uncommon, but I do think it's a bit unusual.

Thank goodness I had a burg for dinner.

Must be the new stake house burger.

Oh god, here we go again.

Okay senpai, teach me how to eat burger without knife and fork and without looking like a barbarian that has to resort to eating with his hands.

>eating any kind or subtype of sandwich with anything but your hands

If you don't want to eat with your hands, don't make food that is made for eating with hands. this is basic shit

Oh because a mechanic isn't some college professor or has a job in computers, he's automatically undereducated huh?

how do you eat without hands?

yes

Tell that to the mechanic that fixes your car next time while he overcharges you for a oil change.

t. mechanic

I only eat the square piece pizzas with utensils.

A robot can fix my car now. Or you know, I can do it myself, cars aren't complicated machines at all.

>he puts tomato or pickles in his burger
For what purpose?
All you get is this juicy lukewarm shart of vegetable fluid when what you should be tasting is the savory patty. I would rather just enjoy tomato and pickle slices chilled for their own flavor rather than ruining a perfectly good burg.

Shoot, why ruin the meat by cooking it?

Just order the ultimate cheeseburger. No ketchup, just mustard and onions.

>be me
>browsing Sup Forums cuz end of shift
>fuck yeah burg thread
>don't have any burg pics cuz filthy phone poster
>let's see if Google can help
TIL about burgs

This should be illegal

>phoneposting
>blogposting

Please fuck off and lurk moar.

>tfw to inteligent

good pickles don't add to that. They remain a little crispy and add a crunch to burgers. Good tomato is added near last, so unless your server or own dumb ass takes forever to get the burger to your mouth, the tomato will be fine.

Fucking pleb.

NO

I don't agree with the way she eats a burger, but I will defend to the death her right to eat it as she sees fit.

inb4 jack

salt the tomato slices and let them sit for an hour and they won't gross and wet anymore. this is something you should do with tomatoes in most cooking situations

You don't eat soup with a butter knife. You use a spoon

You don't eat pasta with a spatula. You use a fork.

You don't eat ice cream with chop sticks. You use a spoon.

You don't eat a burger with a knife/fork. You use your hands.

Learn your food. Eat it right. Don't be the problem. Burgers, sandwhiches, appetizer bread, hot wings, frites, chips/crisps, cookies, muffins, bagels, donuts. These are eaten with your hands.

I can understand the autism of both sides on his issue. When I'm with others, I eat the conventional way but when alone, I use forks for everything. Fuck washing my hands before and after, ain't nobody got time for that shit.

>eating a burger without gloves
That's just nasty

Perfectly fine cutting it to make it more convenient to eat. The fork shit is weird though

There are burgers you eat with your hands and burgers you eat with knife and fork.

>worried about shitposting in a shitposting thread

Pls go

Prosthetic hook

deeply disturbing

This.

This user gets it.

This shouldn't be cute yet it is.

I only resort to utensils when I've ordered a burger that's too tall to fit in my mouth. Last time that happened it was a double cheeseburger with two 270g patties and some other stuff. It was honestly not worth it, the meat lacked any sort of flavor so I was reduced to chewing through those thick patties to get to the actually tasty parts of the burger. That's not how a burger is supposed to go.

In concept? As long as it's convenient, using a fork and knife are fine. There are certain foods that are obviously designed around eating with your hands though. Most pizzas, hot dogs, sandwiches and hamburgers fall into this category, along with various finger foods like french fries, chicken wings, BBQ ribs or baby carrots.

That said, if it is less sloppy to use a knife and fork, then you should use a knife and fork. Though the instance in OP is pretty much an example of a reason to not use a knife and fork. That burger is properly made, if you ignore the lack of cheese.

Europeans probably do this ironically to piss Americans off.

>consuming meat

Hamburgers don't fall under "hand-edible". They fall apart.

And a blatant redditor to boot

Who do the japs always draw food better than everything else?
Is it because they are all starving in the animation studios?

>Being gay

What's wrong with that?

I want to hold Mio like she holds this burg.

Food just fucking taste better when you grab it and bite into it
There's something about it that just taps into your primal instincts and releases dopamine in your brain
If you've ever tried eating a huge proper real burger with a knife and fork because it was just too big for your little pussy ass mouth, and then saying fuck it, grabbing it, and taking a big-ass bite out of it getting dressing all over your face and tomato slices falling out, you know what I'm talking about.

Wut did you say? I cant hear you over muh potates

Non american here, is in and out good and how different are all the various smaller chains to mac and king

I am not even a burger and this triggers me

I'm a Chicagofag so we dont have in and out. But, whenever I travel to California I always try to get some In and Out.
Order everything animal style user. Very good burgers.

>Chic-fil-a

>being a mentally ill vegan

>this kills the American

>All the god-tier things are burgers that make you full after like two bites.

Except for the third one since I never tried it, but I assume it's the same deal?

I only eat burgers with a fork and knife if they are microwaved leftovers

eat me !

>Chicago
>eating anything beside deep dish pizza and Portillos

What tune should this be sung to?

I heard no complaints from ur mum last night

>user only asked about In and Out.
I prefer deep dish pizza over burgers any day.
Pequods is pretty good desu.

>missing out on essential nutrients

>mentally ill vegan
What's with the redundancy?

I still find it hilarious the only thing Sup Forums remembers Daitoshokan for is this one burger scene

i want to kick mio's face

>wanting to get cancer

>resistance in the face of austere force

>Taco Bell
>low tier
Taco Bell is literally one of the best ever. I don't know what it's like where you live but the Taco Bell in my town is absolutely god tier.

kazuo ishiguro wins nobel prize.
anime adaptation when?

On that note, so is our Dairy Queen. Maybe i'ts just my town that has really good fast food places because I've never eaten at a fast food place outside of mine that wasn't either complete trash that gave me food poisoning (hello, Jack In The Box in Idaho) or was just disgusting overall (sup, Carl's Jr. in Arizona). But Dairy Queen and Taco Bell are easily the best ones in my town. Popeyes is disgusting and Five Guys is too greasy. Our Quiznos shut down and Jimmy john's is meh. KFC's good but horribly overpriced, and we have 3 Subways and 3 Mcdonalds, of which both have 2 that suck balls and 1 that's good and won't give you the runs.

swap KFC and subway with dairy Queen and you got a deal. chicken at DQ is good but the burgers are shit. subway is good but overpriced. KFC is good overall except for the one in my town where they underfry everything

>DQ burgers
>shit
Their Flamethrower is the only spicy thing I will eat despite my IBS begging me not to. It's that fuckin' good. I noticed that out of the 4 DQs in the entire valley I live in (not in my town), only the one that's actually /in/ my town has really good ice cream. Dunno why but everything is so flavorful and tastes real good. The other 3 are meh.

What is he doing?

maybe it's just my DQ but the ones here are almost like McDonald's burgers, they're thin and don't have much flavor at all. Never tried the flamethrower though. Thanks for the rec senpai

>Fuddruckers
Man, why did you have to remind me they exist? The one near my house closed a few years back and I still miss it. It had the best chicken sandwich, it was HUGE and delicious and I loved it.

sauce

Now that's two big macs

I got you family.

You have the wrapper.

Was this post made in jest?

>Jack
MODS

I usually just eat burg with my own hands but the other day I was having one of the greasiest and most dripping burg I've ever eaten, egg yolk, sauce, grease and shit, it was virtually impossible to eat with my hands so I had to use fork and a knife...I don't see the big deal really, it's eaten just the same but without so much mess, I still prefer using my hands.

This man has got to be the most successful troll of all time.