Is the video game problem slowly solving itself through getting too cucked and embarassing for normies...

Is the video game problem slowly solving itself through getting too cucked and embarassing for normies? I can't imagine normal gamers putting up with the virtue signaling and cuckening of Sony and Microsoft forever, and Nintensoys will hopefully soon realize that they've just fallen for a nostalgic trend and are literally playing with children's toys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUbfMQ91Mps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamfall:_The_Longest_Journey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamfall_Chapters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. Best part is soycucks will stick to thrir games and wont reproduce

Kingdom Come was a success and Mass effect Andromeda failed, the case can be made that Dragon age Inquisition wasn't too successful.

I've been playing only simulators and old RPGs lately. Might and Magic, Ultima and Wizardry still are pretty good series.
I wouldn't even consider buying a AAA title.

PC Aryan Race

Found the normalnigger newfag

Kill yourself infowars facebook boomer.

Sage

Market forces are unstoppable and incredibly wise once left alone.

The fuckers will fail, competent people will rise. In the end the public will get what they want. If the mainstream companies don't care to give it to them someone else will.

Blizzard was an incredibly successful company with powerful and iconic titles on its repertoire. They went full Jew making the anticipated sequel to the absolute masterpiece that was Diablo II and the public didn't like it. Nobody had to put up with it. Some kids took a loan, worked in their garage and they made Path of Exile, everything the public wanted Diablo III to be.

No company is big enough not to fail. If you can't do your job someone else will, but he will be paid handsomely while you get jackshit.

I just play whatever I feel like.

>Is the video game problem slowly solving itself through getting too cucked and embarassing for normies?
doesn't seem like it. if it was, they'd start pulling back.

i really wish we had won the gamergate issue

The gamergate issue was some shady shit. Went all the way to the top, pretty fucking fast. Can you imagine someone talking in the UN about fucking video games in e.g. the 90s?

This is what happens when you don't have community owned dedicated servers.

No, it just means people start playing Japanese games full of CP and incest and other degeneracy. Out of fire into the frying pan.

>slowly

They sank like a rock

Main stream pc gaming is the worst. I’d argue it’s the primary beacon of all the cancer.

Last game I played was Bloodborne in 2015. Finished it, sold my consoles and turned my pc in to a crypto mining machine. Rather do hard drugs than playing video games again. The hobby became pure cancer.

>ninnendo switch + zeldor

the ultimate soyboy package

Yet their Jewish tactics sold them 30 million copies

I know this sounds crazy, but why not make both SWJ games and politically correct games and label them? Let the market sort it out
>SWJ shit gone in 2 years
>no more ww1 games 90% nigger
etc

I think they pull back but too late, like Marvel comics try to do. Right now especially Xbox seems to be struggling due to decline of brand loyal dudebro gamers in recent years, and they seriously seem to think that their troubles are due to not enough strong women and niggers in their games. It's always a horrible mistake to listen to feminist diversity hires when it comes to marketing and especially producing content.

They want to make crap and make into a hate crime to not buy it.

>correct
*incorrect

the market will determine where the popular games are, look at kingdom come for example

Yet games are selling better than they've ever sold before. Companies are eating other companies and slaughtering them for the smallest bit of cash they can possibly summon. System after system is selling millions upon millions of copies and these are becoming multi-billion dollar industries with very little signs of slowing down.

I'm not arguing that these companies won't die, I'm just saying that it may take quite a lot longer than you believe it will, and that Sup Forums should be ready to settle in for the long run.

How do you define them?

>Nintendo is a children's toy
>Microsoft and Sony aren't children's toys
That's some nice mental gymnastics you got there. I see that you only play mature games for mature gamers, such as yourself.

>How do you define them?
Games made specifically an SJW crowd should be obvious. Also anything that any of the major review sites give a 10/10. I'm say make game on both end of the spectrum and see what sell more, no need to explicitly label them

I only play vidya from 2009 below.

Video games gradually became worse beyond that point, and now even the "non-political ones" have some political garbage because Japanese is filled with absolute betas.

My son will be playing the same vidya I played as a kid, that's it. I'm not letting entertainment kill my children.

Phrased that a biit wrong. I meant to mean that Nintendo is pretty much still making games as they used to make (and you can't deny they're quite childish) without trying to appeal to liberal numales and feminist like Sony and Microsoft are trying to. Ironically Nintendo Switch is soyboy's console of choice despite it's games still being about white males saving white princesses without political statements. Microsoft and Sony should really start making more high budget childish platformers and such instead of SJW stunts, they would really win the consumerist manchildren back that way.

Mario literally gets cucked in the new game, and somehow an all female shithole from OoT becomes a full civilization, and is able to turn Link into a little bitch.

I played BotW with my 8 year old cousin and we skipped that Gerudo shit because of how fucking obnoxious it was. Yes, Nintendo isn't political, but they sure are appealing to nostalgic manchildren as opposed to actual children.

I still say that games should come with a "politically correct mode" that removes everything that pearl clutchers hate and basically makes the game boring as fuck. Then the SJWs will have to admit it's not about getting the games they want, but taking away the games they don't. Because they will hate PC mode.

What about ten years from now when those games turn out to be problematic? Progressivism is always moving forward to an undefined goal. It's the ideological equivalent to Zeno's paradox.

Highly recommend you watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUbfMQ91Mps

learn english you fucking chink faggot.

thanks for this. watching it w/ morning coffee.

What kind of game is this?

It called Dreamfall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamfall:_The_Longest_Journey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamfall_Chapters

>Mario literally gets cucked in the new game

I've seen the ending, and feel that it's at least meant to be comedic ending with Peach having enough for a day instead of making any statements. You probably would not be reading even that much to it if it wasn't the current political climate in the west and polticization of entertainment.

>not being pc masterrace
>playing single player games

post this in more threads please.

>Kingdom Come
Kingdom Come is a shit game, though. We are nowhere near golden era of quality. I don't care if games are more right or left wing. This propaganda shit has to go, we need to go back to good game design and less corporate shit.

i liked TLJ so much as a kid, how they fucked up the latest one killed me. Although in hindsight maybe it was sort of cucked and I just didn't know any better before

In five years I'll be able to play all this on my phone with an emulator.

the nintensoy is inmortal just fun gameplay no history or virtue signaling or cuckening

Blizzard isn't that bad all things considered. If you look at it although there have been various controversies here and there, they allow sexy women characters and don't really dyke it out too hard. Diablo 3 is the worst because they were experimenting with SJW concepts but they dumped them. Overwatch has sexy girl butts in tights and its unapologetic. They kinda have shit for boobs though, maybe thats their compromise.

Heroes of the Storm has titty monsters and generally you can be slutty in WoW.

Overwatch they just made a new white female character with pretty hair. So they are pretty mild on the SJW stuff, just finding little ways to show inclusion like Tracer being a lesbian and stuff.

Nintendo Honorary

>playing multiplayer games
If its anything other than Quake or Dominions you're a brainlet.

>market forces are incredibly wise
kek if there is a case for ending capitalism is videogames

>muh pcmasterrace
back to plebbit

You don't understand, this is part of the plan, "normalizing" gaming to get more shekels, it's why so many games now depend on boards and investor quota's Call of Doody and World of Warcrap ruined gaming with their high sales numbers, it attracted the sharks and set the current "standards" and DLC whoring.

Ironicly with that last image, you can laugh at the "Soyboy" all you want, but at the end of the day Nintendo is at least staying true to it's demographic.

You see all of this as "embarrassing, but face the facts, outside of Mongolland, that shit up there is the cancerous normality of the West. While money and donors help, those policies those companies are chasing are supported by at least 51% of the population as deemed through the ballot box.

Normal Gamers won't run away, they'll flock in droves and games will be more retarded, more SJW friendly and more Liberal in tone.

It is true gamers that are being pushed away, minus in the case of Nintendo.

Somewhere along the line blizzard realized Activision would drag them to an early grave, so they changed their business strategy from
>muh wow d3 sc2
to esports and remastering their old titles. Not exactly the most glamorous or non-jew path, but at least they aren't releasing shitty sequel after sequel.

they would never do this

political correctness isn’t about exposure to new ideas. it’s about censorship of traditional ideas

the traditional gaming industry is about to collapse. get ready for more GTA5 gaming experiences soon. no wh*tes allowed

>end to toxic gamers

So no more WvW commanders in GW2?

Kingdom come sucks. Broken fuckin game

>Is the video game problem slowly solving itself
No, modern vidya is too different from old vidya. Completely separate markets. Unless a whole different industry branches off its doomed to be shit forever. Comics unfucked itself recently because its smaller and more insulated, and normalfags are more concerned about the much more popular movieshit. Who would have thought Sup Forumsmblr has more balls than Sup Forums?

I own a gaming PC and a few consoles. Regular games are a joke. Nothing good or worthwhile has come out anyways so they're grasping their straws and are trying to increase their investments to the liberal left and seeing if they're willing to take the bait.

What you don't understand is that this is a capital investment. If new gamers join they will buy to revisit some classic games and then fall in love with traditional games and stories.

For the rest of us? We're fucked waiting for good releases. I'm a VR fag. VR is the future for the rest of us. It's not the same anymore going back to regular desktop keyboards. There is no cheats in VR and you have to be good to beat the game. The only issue with VR gaming is that multiplayer games are hard to control and maintain the user base. One week I can find full servers and in a couple of weeks no one is playing anymore. We're a small base but the investment is worth it.

It's not a statement, but that ending could only be funny to bugmen and soyboys.

The average dude would hate Princess Peach after that, and don't like the ending at all. The aforementioned faggots would drink it up and think it's funny. I remember posting about how that ending makes me hate Princess Peach in one of my locals and I got assblasted with "It's her body, you're not entitled for her love."

Again, saw that stuff with BotW too. No kid finds it funny that Link is a skinny fat manlet that crossdresses, and that there are "empowered, amazonian women" (who would actually be infertile) having a civilization instead of being a shithole like it was in Ocarina of Time.

That's what I hate about Nintendo's videogames, it appeals to soyboys rather than video games children would actually enjoy. I really need to find out how to get the uncensored version of Ocarina of Time, that + Melee is probably the only Nintendo games my son would play.

Will do.

Because the left can't admit their ideology is a failure

VR is fantastic, I own a oculus rift cv1 (use to own a dk2) and its the future for sure. The games are worth the money and the experimental games are great. Even for nongaming its useful, like movies! I watch 3D movies on it in a cool app called mycinemavr which is kino as fuck. The fps games are amazing too, being able to move around in a virtual space with freedom to do whatever you want is 10/10. Also its great to sut back in your chair, strap it on and just relax.

Switch sales are through the roof. I believe it actually outsold the Wii at this point. The only console having sales problems is the Xbox

Stfu nerd and get a life for fucks sake. Way too obsessed with your children's toys.

No. Games are like addictive drugs to them. Companies like (((EA))) could give gamers an even normies/casuals a game laced with poison, and (((they))) will tell them it's laced with poison, and they would just grumble (if they ever complained at all) but eventually consume the poisonous offering. Then it just becomes the norm. Gamers are the most spineless, will-less, pathetic creatures that has ever existed. The small few that resists and either quits gaming all together or look elsewhere for "poison-free" games are so impotent that they can't do shit to crash the industry so that it coud rebuild, purged of the SJWs and other (((undesirables))). Boycotts of hardcore gamers barely does anything as the normies would outconsume them, enabling the (((companies))) to recoup investment and release more pozzed games. Whatever the solution is, it's related to normies. Purge them from gaming, make gaming "uncool" again, whatever. If they're driven away, gamers could regain control and could force devs to return to the old ways of sexualizing damsels in distress, no feminist-esque female protags, MEN MCs (not some effeminate soyboy emo), no forced diversity, and other stupid "inclusive" shit that does nothing but poison the minds of youths.

im at the Q & A it's great.

>It gets worse every year
>IT'LL TURN AROUND EVENTUALLY GUYS

Stop believing in people who don't even know what it means to have dignity.

Senran kagura was pretty fun

Honestly I can't see myself buying a game for quite awhile after the dark souls remaster comes out. The only reason I got a ps4 was for bloodborne and monster hunter world is keeping me busy. My kids won't be playing games when they get older either.

>Comics unfucked itself recently because its smaller and more insulated

Comics are still fucked. Its just they are now receiving backlash.

ready for more GTA5 gaming experiences

GtaV was pretty good though. Nice polished open world sandbox where you can make your own fun - ie kit trevor up with a shaved head and military gear and RP some Turner Diaries style shit. Not many other games allow you to go rabbi hunting or go on nog safari in the ghetto. RDR2 is due out soon and ill wager that will be pretty decent and free of pc shite. The first one was a near masterpiece.

>ninnendo switch + zeldor

Spoken in true ignorance. Zelda is a decent game that encompasses the heroes journey archetype exceptionally well. Its free from pozz and instead focuses on the traditional light vs dark and self improvement through strife and hard work themes with a main hero who is blue eyed and blonde haired and very european looking. I get sad that the bugmen tarnish such a great series with their proximity. Its a shining pearl of traditionalism in a sea of postmodern sewage.

Wrong. Switch is the worst selling console since tge virtual boy

I'm falling for a bait, but it outsold entire lifespan of WiiU in under a year.

>they've just fallen for a nostalgic trend and are literally playing with children's toys.
im starting to feel this way, and im an unemployed neet that only spends my time playing video games. wat do i do now

Wii U is not a console its a fucking addon

I used to have a PS2. I bought a ton of games. I loved the games I had. I gave my PS2 and games to the Salvation Army many years ago when I didn't have time to play anymore and I figured I would let someone who was down on their luck get some joy in life.

Happiest gaming moments were playing SSX 3 with my brother and friends. I also used to play World of Warcraft (Was Guildmaster in a Vanilla Guild and played till Cataclysm.)

I haven't touched video games in years. I don't have time with work and all the other things I am doing but it saddens me to see the kind of people that have taken over games and gaming. These are the same kind of people that shitted on games and gamers and now they have destroyed this pastime for good.

>PC Aryan Race

>paying $1000 for just a video card and not buying a ps4 or xbox and games
>not a retard

I'm an Ocarina of Time fag, so I want to say you're right, because you are. But Breath of the Wild is seriously soy.

Remember to play earlier video games with your children. Most modern video games, even the ones from the Japanese, are trash. But video games back in the 80s-early 2000s were more meant for the average audience than a man who chugs soy. Most video games back then had a basis in reality, and our anti-egalitarian values are simply the reality.

The left is one of social deconstructionism, while the right is about maintaining order and traditions. The truth is is that we're promoting nihilism to our children, and it's their lack of love that makes them willing to destroy everything that's valuable.

Not only are people putting up with it, it’s causing the industry to grow to its biggest size ever.

Only having your industry target white teenage boys is fucking retarded.

>Market forces are unstoppable and incredibly wise once left alone.
Lmaoing at your life for believing this

>Path of Exile, everything the public wanted Diablo III to be.
Plagued by constant performance problems, focus on making more cosmetics than fixing bugs, unpopular rebalance attempts and lastest league is terrible.

The only problem with the game is the bugs, but that's to be expected from an Indie game made by a bunch of Slavs. With the money they made from Kingdom Come the following games they make will be great.

underrated post

No shirt, no shoes, all service edition

This one has a Nep too

>fewer bugs than a multi-million dollar AAA studio release with hundreds of employees that can't even figure out which direction a gun points
>implying bugs can't be fixed
Pretty weak argument, rabbi.

>latest league is terrible
spotted the ED Contagion/SRS fag

This. Xbox is dead to me, kinda sad tbqh

This is surprisingly, given how comic books were popularized by Jews, while video games weren't.

I'm curious as to what caused that.

>the free market will fix it
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah ahh ah ahahah ha ha ha ha hahhahaha

Stay losing, delusional cuckservitude bitch niggas

I'm still bitter I didn't get to play battlefield 1 because everyone was a nigger

I bet you unironically like Vorici missions

>Not encouraging degeneracy and diversity to make it off putting, punishing game publishers financially, and pushing people toward more positive pursuits

NOBODY can like Vorici missions
but the beasts' capture has been made easier since the launch of the league

>paying more for a machine that can't even run the game properly
>paying more to play online
>paying more for not being allowed to mod and do multitasking

I appreciate it, but I just can't sit through anyone talking about "capitalsim" vs. anything else anymore regardless of how insightful they are. It should already be such an obvious settled question at this point that authoritarian government control of everything sucks that it's just a waste of everyone's time to talk about it at all. There's too much other interesting shit to talk about.

Just let them play MGS1&2 and Deus Ex only

It's a very brief part of the conversation, that mostly served as an introduction. It goes more into detail and into the core philosophy of leftists and their nihilism and even eagerness to destroy civilization.

Honestly I just want System Shock 3. Shock 2 and Deus Ex(2000) left a big hole that I haven't quite managed to fill up with any other game.

As a Dragon Age fan I was super disappointed by DAI. I mean the Dragon Age series was always liberal leaning, but it wasn't too bad until DAI. I mean that game was just so incredibly PC it hurt.

It's official
PlayStations are for faggots

>The Wii U (/ˌwiː ˈjuː/ WEE YOO) is a home video game console developed by Nintendo, and the successor to the Wii.[6] The console was released in November 2012[7][8] and was the first eighth-generation video game console,[9][10] as it competed with Sony's PlayStation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One.

xbox struggles because everyone already has a ps4 and there is no reason to get an xbone on top of it.

Eh, I played it for a while. It had its fun moments but wasn't all that great. I didn't like a lot of the multiplayer levels and the game just felt like a chore to play sometimes.

isnt nightdive making ss3?