Is there a better alternative to AniChart? It feels like it gives too much false info

Is there a better alternative to AniChart? It feels like it gives too much false info.

Other urls found in this thread:

cal.syoboi.jp/tid/4613/time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jan jakka jan dot com

How does it give false info? Isn;t it just a site using wikipedia's API to fetch all the info?

What info are wrong, user?

>too much false info.
>doesnt elaborate what he even means
From what I can tell there is nothing misleading on that website, so what the hell are you referring to?

Livechart

>false info
Please elaborate on this.

Gamers is listed as 12 episodes only and a summer series only, even though its currently still running and should be in leftovers for fall

If i was to look into it more it'd probably have more discrepancies and as said if its using wikipedia's api then that'd explain it.

>Gamers is [...] currently still running
??????????????

Gamers is still running??

If its not im going to be very disappointing, as 12 was a discussion about DLC and thats it.

But also:

It's not. HS schedule often has leftovers between a season and another.

Gamers ended last week with ep12 you fucking retard. Accusing websites of false information when hes too retarded to do simply research, relying on fucking Horriblesubs schedule. Absolutely hilarious.

>The season ends with an episode that is 15 minutes of the characters discussing DLC and the final scene is them just falling asleep when the MC proposes they play a shit game
>Literally zero character interactions in a series about character interactions to end the series
Id like to not believe it either.

I was pretty blown away. I kind of thought they were building up to a huge punch line.

that's like, fairly typical tho. fucking half of anime has the final episode be generic garbage that ruins the climax from the episode before

Would you have preferred the season only be eleven episodes long? It's just extra content to encourage you to read the LN.

Anichart occasionally has wrong airing times and claims that an episode has been delayed when it hasn't.
For whatever reason it was somewhat common last season which is why I switched to the other chart.

Nope. That's it, user. It's only until 12 episodes and you're being unreasonable for accusing a site of false information out of disbelief.
cal.syoboi.jp/tid/4613/time

mahou.org/showtime

What even happened to this site anyway

You can't actually be this stupid.

It's just stopped working mid-2015.
RIP.

Shame. It was my go-to for airing times. I was very confused when it disappeared out of nowhere.

Dumb yuiposter

Neregate.
;_;

I'm surprised it lasted that long.