twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Annihilates your entire population

/thread

*annihilates the demographic homogenity of the entire western world*

>Follows you

Those are some weird goats.

*proceeds to die when his handlers die out*

*btfos you so hard you stop trying*
It would be less embarassing if they weren't directly next to you.

Northern Ireland is still British yankee, we won unlike your lads in Niger who got their corpses raped by ragheads

I’ll be sending money to the IRA now.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Do it mutt

based burger bro

Stfu potato nigger monke.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>4 people are a platoon
British education

>one nigger
Took a heap of lying deceptive niggers to lure and ambush them, and they still fought bravely.

>you don't need an ar15! you stand no chance against the us military even if there was tyranny! lol ammosexual!

A platoon is like 36ish. Only 4 SF died and they killed 27 insurgents prior to that happening. U.S. absolutely rekt them.

and died for a useless cause.
let the niggers sort out their own problems.
military adventurism is burning a fucking hole in the budget.

>Yank armed forces

sup

Not gonna lie. I'm digging his kangrisma.

Nah don't worry friend we keep them in the air force behind a computer, all the men are infantry

Why did the 4 stay and fight and not just cheese it out of there like the other 4? They could have got some distance on them and would have stood a better chance

I've seen some of your para lads looking a bit odd too, best keep an eye on them lot aswell.

>fuck anglos reeeeeee
Kek, the memes are real.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0

You realize those are cows and not goats right?

Hey I recognize that ebolachan

>killing subhumans who are hellbent on the destruction of everything and everyone that doesn't fit their image of perfection is a worthless cause.
>thinking the corrupt and shitty "governments" in Africa are in any position to do anything but line their own pockets
Nice Euphoric quote btw

According to video those 3 killed no one. 4th was a mechanic and most likely killed zero too.
Btw, yesterday it was 21. Now 27?

Americans are such pathetic warriors that their top fighters easily get killed by random niggers.

Very good observation hans

im a black person hanz this isnt a white haven

Not really. I wouldn't trade a single white man for the death of the entirety of some shitholes chimp brigade.

F to these brave lads, but what is the fucking point? Let the animals kill each other.

you are welcome btw bob

>the US absolutely rekt them
>the US soldiers all died

you haven't conquered mount everest if you die on the way down

"""person"""

You were two hours late. This wouldve gone very differently if the french pilots arrived on time.

Your mercs were BTFO in Syria by us, stand down vlad