I personally know one of the antifa members that shut down Sargons speech

Do I reveal his identity? I literally know everything about this kid, his university, full name, hell, I even have his Facebook profile to hand. I fucking hate antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just listen to your heart user

Oh shit son you even have his facebook!?

I'm torn about the morality of this. On one hand I don't want to see people on "our side" employ the same tactics as the Left. On the other, the vengeful side of me would delight in smearing the name of any known Communist sympathizers.

Do you hate communists? You know your answer if you truly hate communists.

Exactly my thoughts. I don’t know what to do man.

> DOX THIS FAGGOT
not for cause or a being anti commie
>JUST FOR THE KEKS

>Do I reveal his identity?
Do you even need to ask this?

Post it! Fuck antifa and any idiot who uses it to vandalize and break laws

i'd shake his hand

Just remember that they would do exactly the same shit to you if given the chance

Do it, 6 months in jail will help him apretiate multiethnicity.
You would help him getting back his life...if he keeps like that he will end bad

Your counter needed heroes like you a century ago, they need them again. Do the right thing.

He sought to disrupt, and cause a scene. It's time he learns these actions don't have consequences. Disrupt and cause a scene of his life.

Just do it. Your personal morality isn't as important here as sending a message. Antifa need to understand that there are consequences to their actions.

>6 months in jail

inb4 OP gives you the digits to one of his friends so that he can teehee gayly as his buttbuddy receives epic e-bantz for the win xD

Do it faggot.

Just imagine it in reverse. If he thought you were a Nazi, which he probably would since you dislike antifa and post on/pol/, what do you think he would do to you? Do you think that he would spare you in the slightest if he's radical enough to do this sort of violence?

if your friend found out you were part of a neo nazi gas the kikes race war now he would dox you at a moments notice.

This. This is why violence against these animals is going to be necessary. Make them play by their own rules and out this faggot, OP.

This. Also OP make sure you back up everything you have before you publish it. Archives and screenshots

Do it or stop larping

first of, you dont know him and if you did you would have done it without wanting any (((you))) am i right?
jesus fucking christ, end your pathetic life little loser, if i know this board isnt 100% male i would have guessed you are a woman for the attention that you want.

if you have the dox, leak it you jizz stained imbecile.

I’m seriously considering it guys. I do need to consider the consequences though, is my identity fully protected on here? (I don’t want 1000s of antifa scum after me), aswell as that, what do you guys think will happen as a result of me revealing his identity? Do you think it’ll be worth it? I don’t think he could get jail time for this, it was a non violent protest, technically.

digits

man who cares. unless he attacked someone i wouldn't rat him out for fucking with King Cuck Sargon and the lispy lolbertarian. but do what you want, no one will care.

this

Literally nothing can come of this but this faggot getting outed as an antifag nothing will happen if you post it.

Either do it or don't faggot your life will stay the same

Fight fire with fire, the commies will use anything against the whites, no matter how scummy. Be it nerve gas. Hell, they wouldnt even bat an eye if you gave them zyklon b as long as it's for those old racists.

Kek blessed this thread

Shut up and do it you massive bender.
Jesus man, you sound like a child scared of getting caught smoking behind the bike sheds.
Do it now or shut the fuck up.

Morality when the Left doesn't give you any. You should only apply morality when it's given back to you.
Fuck the filthy kike owned antifa, go ahead and dox 'em if you feel like it, just keep yourself safe, user.

Post the publicly available urls. There's no reason for that to link back to you(?)

bro do it.. your on Sup Forums.. u 100% know we going to say do it..

so give us what we want xD THE NAME! we can find the rest =]

just adding that if the roles were inverted your information would already be all over leftypol

very nice

pls spread this info on krautchan.net - we will send some experts to his house

I'm only requesting his fb so I can give his prize for being so controversial yet so brave: a free helicopter ride

You'll be fine. Just don't include any information that in any way can be traced back to you. Simply their name and a cropped picture of their Facebook page should be enough. The rest can be easily obtained from there.

>On one hand I don't want to see people on "our side" employ the same tactics as the Left.

Dont be a pussy. It is simply giving them a taste of what they dish out.

OP JUST POST THE FACEBOOK

You don't have to do anything else just post the public info and Sup Forums will do the rest

>(I don’t want 1000s of antifa scum after me)

Listen, I understand most you guys are fucking savages, but I’m new here, I haven’t used Sup Forums before. But I respect all you guys, I WILL leak his information, I just need to understand the consequences. As I said, I’m new here and ignorant as fuck. Can this be traced back to me? What will the consequences be on him realistically if I release his information? I don’t want to get a dude killed because he’s been brainwashed by fucking antifa, lol

This. OP is bathing in cum as we speak.

Release the information! The only people who covered their faces were the fascists, who will know the details of every person in that lecture hall!

Just send the info to the police if you're scared

>I WILL leak his information, I just need to understand the consequences. As I said, I’m new here and ignorant as fuck.

Good you admit that.

>Can this be traced back to me?

You should be behind seven proxies.

>What will the consequences be on him realistically if I release his information? I don’t want to get a dude killed

Unless he gets buried under pizza boxes, I doubt any harm will come his way.

>is my identity fully protected on here? (I don’t want 1000s of antifa scum after me)
Quintessentially British. What a faggot. I would give up a winning lottery ticket just for the chance to fuck up some communists on my own property. Grow some balls, Charles.

then why the fuck are you even here posting?
minimum 2 years of lurking and not opening your shit filled mouth.

as for security, it is safe, you dont have an account this can traced back. only the servers have your IP and they have never released any kind of personal info. just fucking do it faggot

The consequences are unknown. You could get yourself in trouble with authorities if something happens to him. Even online harassment can lead to suicide etc. What they did will have no effect on society as a whole. Let them have their petty victories.

>a dude killed
>the imageboard of peace

We never killed anyone op.
Just do it or kill yourself.

If you post his social media then there will be 100% chance of it hitting you too.

A lot of people don't understand how easy it is to find people who are "anonymous" just by how they talk, who they associate with, and what they like. So unless you live a double life, in every regard, you will be found.

The rule of 3

Decency, logic, and facts have already been tried.

We already know who he is. Some user figured it out yesterday.

Who cares about some leftist e-celeb.

Just go dump the info on /cow/

Do it for the memes

Y areally you afraid of antifa? That totalitarian govt really spooked you guys.

Stop teasing me like this, my dick can only get so hard

Dox for keks, for politics is for gays.

Ignore this faggot. We all have double lives.

Do it, you absolute madman.

Really? Can you link to the post so I can confirm it’s him!?

I sympathize OP. I am torn on this shit too. Look up antifa bike lock guy. He was proven to have brutally assaulted a man with a bike lock. And no user got hassled for releasing his info. And antifa claimed he was a rat because he allegedly gave out names to for a plea bargain. Antifa are all childish cunts and the only reason they continue chimping out at speakers is because we are too calm. They need their heads bashed in. But we all calmly try to talk to them. Fuck this kid. Nothing will happen to him. How many friends does he have on facebook? Just make sure u don't give urself away if u screenshot and have ur url or login in it. And if he has like 30 friends and ur on it u could hypothetically have it come back to u. But unlikely.

In other words. Do it!

You guys are that far gone you can't even recognize a simple troll any more?
Holy fuck man you're sad

Dude wtf I love Uganda now

His initials are JS, right?

*YAWN* I'm leaving this thread. OP is a faggot.

6/10 bait

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

>It's an OP larping thread

here's your (You) faggot. you dont have shit

Is this even a question?

No, they’re not. Do you have a link to the post? I’m almost 100% sure this dude is him. He even had ‘antifa’ in his Instagram bio and I remember thinking ‘scum’. The dude is known for protesting and striking, its plastered all over his Facebook.

Nice shill post.

Good LARP OP!
Wait, no. You just suck a ton of dicks

sage

Calling me a faggot and a pussy isn’t going to speed up the process of me releasing his details. As hilarious as it is. I WILL release them, I’m just a kid myself and want to know the full consequences first, that’s all.

There are pretty much zero consequences other than him getting in trouble with the uni and/or job.

Remember that they would slit your throat if they had the chance.

No one goes to rough these people up or damage their shit. That's what they do. Look at Sellner. They firebombed his parents car, and then his own car a year later.

These people are literal terrorists.

>I’m just a kid
reported

If you dont and he does something bad in the future then that is on you!

Either release them or GTFO you larping faggot.

LARP
sage

Rule #4

they arent calling you a faggot to make you release the info
they are calling you a faggot because you are behaving like a faggot
faggot

Shit like this gets posted every day, they aint got time to track you down. One way to be safer is to post from a public wifi. You could also buy bitcoin, get a pass and post through tor.

Your post could get removed by mods though. Consider posting on 8ch

his name is seth rich, he works at nintendo with my dad

Hitler held back against Britain, and refrained from knocking them out completely because he believed a truce possibly even alliance could be reached. You are making the same mistake. The main reason western countries do not win wars since WW2 anymore is that they are playing by rules. The only rule in War is that there are NO RULES. Even if you do not want to believe it, even if you think you can sit on the fence and maintain your 'morals', you need to come to the realisation war has been thrust upon you and the enemy adheres to no rules at all.

Either you become a warrior or a victim.