twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yayakass

>Minmi.

Not tonight.

Is my wife!

cancer

Get well soon, user!

Everyday until you like it?

Tomorrow it will be a year. An entire year since the first episode aired.

>"I'll now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish"

Cocoa is my girlfriend.
Papiko is my wife.
Yayaka is my fuckslave.
And I'm the best.

Why did have to go downhill after EP6?

Fuck off Mimi.

They changed all the writers.

So about that end of episode one.
Did they gently took Cocona home? And what did they do to Papika after capturing her?

I don't know if there actually was a way to properly tie all the stuff the questions the first half raised up but the way the new writers did just soured the entire thing.

I don't think Mimi would call her own daughter her girlfriend.

I hope nobody ever answers your questions.

>the way the new writers
You mean Oshiyama?

>Did they gently took Cocona home?
Yes, and probably implanted her a chip.
>And what did they do to Papika after capturing her?
Probably nothing substantial.

Thanks, although I find it hard to believe they did nothing to Papika. She did seem hurt in the start of episode 2.

They really had no reason to hurt her, though she probably tried to free Cocona which would have forced them to use some violence.

>1 year

Where did the time go?

passage of time won't matter as long as we keep Cocona in our hearts

Cockona will always live in my heart.

Is this why most anime originals turn to shit?

Papika loves my cock so much

You're too young to be on Sup Forums, Cocona.

Blast from the past

It seems people are actually subbing the BDs, nice.

Papika fought her way out, is the impression I got.

They also needed both to be ok for the plan to track them to work. they need each other to enter PI.

shit show

Yeah, but without letting Papika or Flip Flap catch on to the plan. Papika probably battled her way out of some robot guards who were supposed to lose anyway.

Papika stop posting.

Papicunt!

user stop posting.

There's been a BD release with GJM-DDY subs muxed into them out for ages.

>Papicunt

Give me back my fish!

Episode 9 was the best though.

That's not how you spell episode 3.

I waited for this.

You guys need to proofread your posts, you keep slipping of the 5 key.

I want a name or an explanation.

AB-chan.

Flip Flap was searching for partners that would be able to synchronize with Papika and actually travel to Pure Illusion.

Sayuri gently walked her home later.

why is one toe out like this?

Easy access.

So were Sayuri and Hidaka ex-KKK or just some bums Salto found?

Sayuri is a college student who attends salt's classes and Hidaka is just some nut who joined.

Pretty sure they just formed the organisation, bought high tech equiptment for researching PI, didn't lock the doors and Hidaka was just in there one morning.

What are the best BD subs though?

>Sayuri is a college student who attends salt's classes
I can't tell if this was ever stated somewhere out of the show or if it's just a fan theory

it was in one of the magazine interviews iirc.

directors interviews if I remember correctly

I don't think there was much at all about Sayuri but given the circumstances a college student who got into some weird research facility because she wants that salt ass sounds pretty reasonable.
I'd really like to see more of her, especially her room in the boring PI from the last episode made me interested.

Thanks, I somehow didn't know that was a thing. I just assumed it was the collective assumption, since it was the logical answer to her place in the organization.

Sayuri's got a great amount of details put into her considering how extremely minor her presence in the show is. Reading the theories on how Episode 3 is her Pure Illusion really brought a lot of the details in her scenes to the forefront.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Any source on that theory?
I mean the mad max thing is obvious but i would like to read it in full

No source, but have a look at her room in the last episode. You can see a poster of mad max and some delinquent girl. And she did martial arts. Also it's the first time the girls were actively flip flapping, which was her idea.

Where those threads lately? do we like it already?

It was a bit weird how they managed to flip flap with the entire performance in episode 3 before Sayuri told them about it in episode 5.
She really seems like the kind of girl that would do some kind of material arts after watching 80s action movies, only to get scared in the only actual dangerous situation she'd be part of

>some delinquent girl
It's Sukeban Deka, an old live-action japanese classic about a delinquent girl who gets recruited to help the police beat up criminals or something like that. Cocona's darker palette and mask in Episode 3 are direct references to that.
Sayuri was also the most enthusiastic about pushing their transformations as bombastic magical girl sequences as seen in Episode 5, passionately rattling on about needing special items (which as we see later, may or may not even be necessary at all for the transformations).
Well we know that Pure Illusions affect the mind states of the people visiting them, so it makes some amount of sense that they would launch into the transformations without being coached by Sayuri, if they were indeed inside the universe that represents her unconcious umwelt.

I just rewatched episode 3, they actually say henshin instead of flip flapping in this transformation.
Also i just love this cliche choppy lines they say in this one, best henshin in the show.

Episode 3 was great.
It also has the best gag in the whole show, that the village elder is completely talking out of his ass and everything he says is made up to sound like the stereotypical shounen battle series expository old guy, whom he is a parody of.

the mods don't

It's a banner now, so i guess we do.

Never gave this one that much thought, my brain is probably trained to skip these shounen superpower expositions.
Papikas "buh!" in episode 5 probably made me laugh the hardest in the show, this scene was perfectly pased.

NECESSARY

wait what?

>Papikas "buh!" in episode 5
When was that?

>do we like it already?
>the mods don't
Recently I was in a thread where every poster liked it. But it was deleted.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHef7F1akyI

Mm, that was good. I found the part where she throws Cocona downward rather than upward at the end of that episode to be funnier though.

I officially can't understand mods anymore.

Go cry in another thread, kemonofag.

You should've contained your autism in one thread. Sup Forums bitches about generals all the time. But creating a hundred threads simultaneously is even more annoying after all.

Sooner or later you will understand, I'm glad that you can't.

Flip Flappers had exactly the same kinds of threads. They just died sooner because it was unpopular.

I understand that your fanbase is cancer and the mods rightfully took a dump on your threads.

>purincessu

What would Ange's and Princess' PI look like?

Like an alternate-universe steampunk London I would imagine.

Is this now a 3Hz general?

There were a lot of folks from the flipflap threads that made it over to pripri, but I don't think a thread a week makes a general, and I sincerely hope we don't become one.

>cockange

The 3Hz vignette ruins it.

Sayuri breastfeeding Yayaka

>Stephagina

>Cockatrice

Are Dimension W or Sora no Method fun?