A best girl is fascinated with a floating structure. Her favorite teacher retires...

A best girl is fascinated with a floating structure. Her favorite teacher retires, then she falls in love with the replacement teacher. She very nearly gets married at the end.

Also, give the show's OP and ED singers.

Oh my god, everyone died! Nah, just kidding

Dude wants to fuck repo-bot but it expires before he can.

The anime I am thinking of is dangerous.

Plot twist: This description is actually good.

chobits?

guy finds cloning machine
goes on killing spree according to own sense of justice
dies everytime he kills someone

There's this really angry kid. He has a black-haired female friend who mediates his fights he gets into. These guys called the Titans invade his hometown, a walled-in city. After they kill his mother, he joins the resistance army to defeat them. By the halfway point in the show, he is able to take control of a transforming giant. His blonde-haired friend is secretly part of a royal family.

Girl needs to save her sister and kill her mom.

Plastic Memories?

2 disabled kids go on a journey to find a weird stone, i mean mineral but end up not finding anything.

Ed...ward...

M.D. Geist?

ANIME JA NAI with one less Z?

What is it user? I must know

Clue: the girl is voiced by Akane Fujita

>ANIME JA NAI with one less Z?
Correct.

Lolicon man vs Loli and some dude. He also wants to lewd the loli boy travelling with him.

Loli and shota go on an adventure. Another loli later joins them. Some guy tries to stop them. The loli then gets stuck on something, and remains so to this day.

Akashic records?

Yes, how did you know?
Now answer the bonus question.

akumetsu

People kill each other with ninja moves in a sequel to a series headed by an orange retard who also used ninja moves to kill people

1. Some girl has to go to battles, a cute girl dies, and another cute girl with a catchphrase "gets an upgrade"
2. Returning a handkerchief somehow leads to battles and a harem
Bonus: name the common person

Boruto?

Another hint, the orange retard was elected as leader

Naruto Shippuden?

I came for the sugar
I stayed for the coffee

what am?

Very close but it was actually the US Election

Made in Abyss: toilet edition

A girl flashes her panties to the MC. Said girl is also the daughter of an Olympic medalist. The teacher was a keyboardist.

Correct.

Childhood friend wins.

Casual racism is okay in Japan

G Gundam?

A landlord saves the world with the help of her homunculus half-siblings cum tenants and a tool.

A really loud and obnoxious teenager with excessive amounts of plot armor goes on an adventure with his friends and beats progressively more powerful opponents

Is this that cringy magic school shit with the cat-earred tsundere?
if so kys for making a thread about it

Yes.
Also:
>Akashic Records
>cringy
Why do people hate the show so much?

Because it was fun.

A swimming pool filled with brains taken from retarded people creates a conspiracy to kill and blackmail cops, and fails miserably.

The best bro in the series is a dog.

is it this?

Nah.

Clue: the main girl is voiced by Y.Aoi.

Kid goes on internet and fights criminals using little blue man

Megaman Battle Network. Game was amazing.

lesbian housekeeping reptile

The only reason you managed to finish it was because it was short, but now you claim it's your favorite show to appear smart on Sup Forums, eventhough the biggest thing you got out of watching it was the headache the animation gave you.

1. Man rubs his ass in front of the camera, anime director apologizes on twitter for it.
2. One of the main antagonists has a harem of children, including his own cousin. His plot armor is so thicc (much like his breasts) that he fails to successfully kill himself.

At some point in the story, a man's curse forces him to stab his surrogate daughter/sister, nearly crashes an entire universe out of despair. Later actually crashes an entire universe thanks to another curse. Man has shit life, probably not a therapist in the entire multiverse that could make it through his backstory without weeping.

contract?
captcha: slow children at play

No

Sisyphus's Myth with bug catching.

Oedipus myth with strangulation.

Girl goes to a town, leaves a year later.