imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 6
>Raqqa; SAA reportedly creates new formation by the name of Al-Sanadid Al-Jazzera Shield, designated for service in Raqqa province
>E GHouta; SAA takes control of Al-Muhammadiyah from FSA affiliate militia Faylaq al-Rahman
>Syrian flag was seen hoisted inside Hamouriyah city by civs in E Ghouta region
>E Ghouta; Jaysh al-Islam continue to hold on to Ar-Rayhan despite 3 day SAA offensive against them
>SAA impose full control on al-Asha’ari farms outskirts to the west of Hawsh Asha’ari town, town expected to fall soon
>Rebel defenses slowly collapsing as SAA in al-Muhamadiyah town advance toward Aftris and Hawah Qubaybat
>Latakia province; RuAf conducts airstrikes inside militant-controlled city of Jisr ash-Shugur, targeted bases belonging to the Turkistan Islamic Party
>Russian transport plane crashes at Khmeimim airbase, kills all 6 crew members and 26 passengers
>Unconfirmed reports emerge that Syrian Kurdish forces are contemplating an offensive against Turkish-backed rebel groups in the Manbij region
>Israeli report; Ru has withdrawn all of the Su-57 fighters it stationed in Syria several weeks ago back to bases inside Russia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-led-forces-prepare-deliver-killing-blow-afrin-map-update/
twitter.com/AleksKhlebnikov/status/971387674241175553
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
wikimapia.org/#lang=tr&lat=33.519286&lon=36.386719&z=14&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/971393470177955840
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-civil-war-proves-costly-death-toll-rises-220-northern-syria/
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/971400364053483520
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-battles-way-heart-key-militant-stronghold-east-damascus/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-trained-troops-take-part-ghouta-offensive/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201803071062299552-russia-military-reports-ghouta/
youtu.be/YacpKjMsnhU
inherentresolve.mil/News/Strike-Releases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marg bar Assad.

Afrin progress map pls

>all roads lead to afrin

When will the war end?

youtube.com/watch?v=TuY46B1UiyQ

almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-led-forces-prepare-deliver-killing-blow-afrin-map-update/

Beautiful

Cheers, m8.

The absolute state of Kurds

It should be Mimi for Syria.

Hello,
When will Assad finally kill the lst Rebel?
Could younplease take your Refugees back from Germany? We really want em out ASAP to be honest.

thanks!

t. German

No US airstrikes and special forces, no gains.

I don't think they'll go home, Hans. If only you knew how bad things are going to get in your country...

We want the refugees back too, desu

Most of them are young men at raping- i mean fighting age and we'd love to have more soldiers, really...

But it still better than crimeathread.

>#Putin: Our decision to enter #Syria was made not because we wanted to showcase our military capabilities & how tough we are. Simply, to have 2nd #Afghanistan near our borders - not a great pleasure.

twitter.com/AleksKhlebnikov/status/971387674241175553

WDHMBT?

ok someone edit that. And maybe some other ideas.

And maybe you can tell cuntellor Merkel to give 'em back... I don't know why you fucks elect this bitch...

Isn't it like only 15% of "syrian refugees" in Europe are really from Syria? They will keep coming.

Also, this.

Most rapefugees are niggers

And not Syrians/Arabs

Based Putin strikes again

>near our borders
Is Putin retarded? Syria is not near their borders.

Theyre never going back.

They can claim that Assad wants them dead and theyre set.

>amerimutt education

Yes it is.

I'd love nothing more than to put a bullet into that little shitskin's head

youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

>Oh God the ending

>near our borders
I have only one explanation: " Phoenix Operation".
Holy shit, USSR is back

t. El ogro de las americas

Do you have autism? Honest question.

Do you know where you are?

Ugh

Where is Russia near Syria's border? I don't see it.

He said near, not at

That's not how you spell yes

Syria is located 600 km from Russia

>E. #Ghouta: heavy (#RuAF) airstrike on #Saqba, while sound of nearby battle is heard. wikimapia.org/#lang=tr&lat=33.519286&lon=36.386719&z=14&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/971393470177955840

>video in link

I fell for it the first time, but c'mon guys.

Had to save that picture. Here’s one for Ivan.

The tiger is metal af dude lml

Thank you for bombing my town into a shithole.

Rain it
Love it
Killin' it

>My town
>flag
wew lad

I wonder if it rhymes in Arabic?

Thats not near. Thats 600km away.

Quoting the bike rider, canadian bacon.

Unfortunately not

>Jihadist civil war proves costly as death toll rises to 220+ in northern Syria
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:40 P.M.) – The jihadist civil war in northern Syria is proving incredibly costly for all factions involved, as a pro-opposition monitor reports that a large number of militants have been killed since the advent of this battle.

According to the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights (SOHR), at least 223 jihadists have been killed in the Aleppo, Hama, and Idlib governorates since early February.

Among the 223 that were reported dead by the SOHR, 132 were members of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and 91 were members of the rebel alliance dubbed Jabhat Tahrir Souriya (Zinki/Ahrar Al-Sham).

In addition to the 223 killed, over 300 other jihadists have been reportedly wounded as a result of the infighting.
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-civil-war-proves-costly-death-toll-rises-220-northern-syria/

Don't stop now. I'm nearly there

Maybe for russians it's very close.

It's only 600 km.
It's very close

Oh no, cities get bombed in a war???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Breaking: Syrian Army battles its way into heart of key militant stronghold in east #Damascus

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/971400364053483520

>Syrian Army battles its way into heart of key militant stronghold in east Damascus
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:00 P.M.) – Elite assault units of the Syrian Army’s elite Tiger Forces Division have, amid very heavy clashes with rebel fighters, battled their way into the center of Beit Sawa in Damascus’ East Ghouta region.

According to military-affiliated sources, Syrian troops have seized about half of the militant stronghold; attempting to remain in control of the town are the combined forces of Jaysh al-Islam and Faylaq al-Rahman.

According to Al-Masdar News journalist Ibrahim Joudeh, Beit Sawa may very well fall to government troops within the next several hours, although there is no guarantee of this given the determination by which insurgent groups are resisting.

Should the Tiger Forces Division take full control of Beit Sawa then the Syrian Army will be in a position to storm the rebel-held town of Masraba (an even larger stronghold) from two directions – the east and the south – which would make the job of capturing it all the more easier.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-battles-way-heart-key-militant-stronghold-east-damascus/

>Russian-trained troops to take part in Ghouta offensive
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (5:15 P.M.) – Hundreds of the elite ISIS Hunters fighters have recently joined the frontlines in Eastern Ghouta battleground as battles in the sprawling rebel enclave heat up.

Around 700 of the Russian-trained group will be assisting the Syrian Army in regaining control of more territories from the Islamist insurgents.

The battle-hardened fighters have gained a good reputation fighting the Islamic State jihadists in Palmyra and Deir Ezzor, and were capable of achieving great victories, protecting the gas-rich area in the Syrian Desert.
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-trained-troops-take-part-ghouta-offensive/

take over the bakery and updates, im out for a bit

Later dude

Gotcha.

Russian Military Reports Tense Situation in Syria's Eastern Ghouta

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The situation in Syria is gradually normalizing, the number of violations is decreasing, however, the situation in Eastern Ghouta remains tense, chief of the Russian center for Syrian reconciliation Maj. Gen. Yury Yevtushenko said Tuesday.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201803071062299552-russia-military-reports-ghouta/

Later Pingu. Hopefully things will get better when you come back.

How's life in Syria? Is it still a beautiful country or has everything been bombed to shit?

Um, take a closer look at the flag.

I'm Iraqi XD

Latakia and tartus are russian clay

NEW SOUTHFRONT
>youtu.be/YacpKjMsnhU
>youtu.be/YacpKjMsnhU
>youtu.be/YacpKjMsnhU

Sup Nathan? If you stick around, I'm working on Shitmaps right now.

dew it

>American and allied total inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
>82,931+ Killed
>Syrian, Russian, Iranian, Hezbollah Terrorists, and Shia Terrorist Militias combined inflictied casualties upon ISIS:
>4767+ Killed
America defeated ISIS.

Sounds good, m8. I'll go to sleep soon, if I miss it, I'll check 4plebs tomorrow.

Source?

So has Jindres battle started now?

600km is very close

>battle
It will be carpet shelling with kurds begging here for solidarity.

tonight the count of dead ypg mountain rats will rise above 3000

Here's the Shitmap

And the Shitgif

His ass

Awesome work! Those Ghouta gains are nice to see.

D E M G A I N Z Z Z

It looks like the Turks plan to go straight to Afrin after Jindaris, and pocket the Kurds in those NW mountains.

Not all roads. Some roads lead to Ghouta and are being blocked by the tiger.

B-but Turks are brinigng in Forces specialized in Urban warfare so even they are expecting resistence in the city that will not be destroyed through bombs.

Feel free to confirm each one.
inherentresolve.mil/News/Strike-Releases/

Yeah, SF just mentioned that. I was kind of hoping that the Kurds would hand over Afrin to the SAA, before the Turks got too close, but seeing the Turks and Kurds mutually genocide each other is okay too, I guess.

Why not to create another bait? That one is already rotten.

It's on Wikipedia, if that's good enough?

>There are people in this thread who won't get the origin of this meme
Yeah, Turks are already getting too close to the city. At this point, all we can do is watch them kill each other, and hope that Erdogan dumps all the Syrians within Turkey into that area and fuck off.

jej

let me fix that
>US creates ISIS and arms it
>syria kills it
>america cries about muh human rights

I know dude
Pic related

MY SIDES ARE 600KM AWAY

Slow thread, innit?

Right, i'm about to hit the sack, ya'all mark mah words before i go:

>there are deeper things going on...

nothing much to report i guess