Am I the only one who has absolutely no recollection of David Rockerfeller kicking the bucket?

Am I the only one who has absolutely no recollection of David Rockerfeller kicking the bucket?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
wakeup-world.com/2016/05/13/a-brief-history-of-the-rockefellerrothschild-empire/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>Am I the only one who has absolutely no recollection of David Rockerfeller kicking the bucket?

yup... I have a folder full of celebration threads.

I think you posted in the wrong thread.

I remember because of some youtube people cheering over the fact

Crazy. I must have been up to my ears in work then. This is not normally something that would escape my attention.

He's alive now, the timeline changed

Now if only soros could die too.

Dare to dream.

>Crazy. I must have been up to my ears in work then. This is not normally something that would escape my attention.

Yup, we had parties, everyone was spitting on his grave and wearing party hats.

good times, man.... good times.

>He's alive now, the timeline changed

No he's not, you retard.

i remember both that he died and that very few people commented on it

>Mandela effect slide thread?

He alive I just checked , mutt

How did he get so much money without being Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller

"Died: March 20, 2017 (aged 101)"

Must be.
Up to speed OP.

I remember this. On the night before I even dreamt of international elites finally dying off of old age despite trying so hard replacing their body parts with black market organs.

Fake news the onion , amerimutts just can't see fake news

To add, there were celebration threads, look in the archives

Wtf Mandela effect strikes again!
In which timeline are you lads? In the one he died, or in the one where he is still commanding the puppet strings?

>Fake news the onion , amerimutts just can't see fake news

you're retarded.

Rockafeller is dead, and HE'S STAYING DEAD.

Not really, be specific.

what the fuck he's dead?

These old jewish reptilians """die""" all the time.
They got vaults full of goy children they chop up for parts and blood.
Soros """died""" of a heart attack last christmas.
Shoot them in the fucking head to kill them.
Zombie rules.

He's dead, and it was already reported in all the news...

If he "Comes back" the jig is up.

>didn't happen to hear about a celebrity most people haven't heard about dying
>wtf I'm in a different time line help the illuminati are mind controlling me!!!!

He is alive, sorry to break it to you this way. It's fucked up man.

>He is alive, sorry to break it to you this way. It's fucked up man.

Nope, confirmed dead by numerous news channels and newspapers.

He dead, he stays dead.

Period.

He died on Barron's birthday

So there were two reasons to celebrate that day in the Trump household.

no, I remember. He had like 3 heart transplants before he finally died.

Trump is a Jewish puppet. They probably mourned his death.

This. It was fucking ridiculous how many transplants they gave that asshole.

I saw it a while back and my wife and i toasted his death with a glass of wine. True story.

Yeah, that's why his Jewish economic advisor left and you have the first goy Fed Chairman in eons.

No
I come here daily, maybe even hourly, look at all the gook race mixing, schizophrenia-gate, e-celeb and shill threads and just leave.
When did this occur? Did the mods do anything special?

The pruppets have become self aware

His 15th or so heart transplant failed

>pizzagate is schizophrenia
how much do they pay you, Paddy?

>Am I the only one
yes. he died shortly after his n-th hearth transplant

it was also world frog day
js

How many times has the queen died?

I only ever remember rumors of impending death, not an actual death. I think a royal funeral would be really hard to miss.

Reminder that rockfeller was not jewish but rather a bona fide protestant irishman.

"Shortly after starting the Standard Oil Company in 1870, John D. Rockefeller became the world’s first billionaire. He used his money to help create and fund the Federal Reserve along with the Rothschilds, which gave these families the ability to print money out of thin air. "
wakeup-world.com/2016/05/13/a-brief-history-of-the-rockefellerrothschild-empire/

The irish are the real jews. Look around you and take the real redpill. They use the jews as a scapegoat for good goyim like Sup Forums (wheras normalfags are content with the cover story of muh cis white men). Christians control 55% of world wealth, jews only 2%. Almost all power positions are held by irishmen. Look at US presidents for example.
Among the richest people in the world, jews are overrepresented, but most are not actually jewish.
Wake up sheeple, it's not jews that are repressing you. If it were, how come the non-jews are not acting any differently than the jews?

Turn off your memeflag rabbi