Tech Bubble

I remember when you could buy a 1080 GTX for $500-$600 online or at retailers.
Now...it’s fucking impossible to find one under $1000.

>Bitcoin

Let’s talk about the “Tech Bubble”.
Most of you don’t know that a tech bubble is about to burst.
How? Why? When?
China.
China is currently working on an MSI company CPU and components that will blow Intel and American components out of the water.
Why will this cause a bubble to burst globally?
All of our current tech is going to become obsolete in 2 years, and China will unveil quantum computing computer parts that will take us to another level of processing.
The problem is that every other company will become obsolete, and only Chinese manufacturers will govern the tech market.
China will use this to devistate every western competitor, thus causing a huge bubble burst.
It will become impossible at first to get a quantum laptop, but then everyone will own one 2 years down the road.
Keep in mind, the US gets all of our resources for computer and military tech from China.
This is the real war.
The tech war.
China will win by forcing the tech bubble once it unveils it’s advanced quantum computers (which they are using now to hack globally).

You’ve been warned.
Invest in Chinese manufacturers like MSI.

Fin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_China
youtu.be/Eak_ogYMprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why we need more silicon wafer production around the world so we can have a proper distribution of good hardware instead of installing more suicide nets at Foxconn

Sorry, I forgot to mention that governments, like China, are contracting huge organized bitcoin mining operations.
Forgot to tie it in. My bad.

So gooks gonna save us from the jews and shitskins?

O\im okey with this

now i am kinda glad i got my 1080ti for 900€ when i did i can understand why nvidia is playing along but lol mining completely wrecked customers.

Who do you think gives China the technology? Israel who steals it from the US.

Agree wholeheartedly, but you need cooperation, and in the current state of things, China is reeping the benefits of a divided West.

FUCK OFF MSI SHILL

>yes i saged this faggotry

I bought a 560ti when they first came out for like £100 or something daft, and even that I thought was expensive.

Lasted me until 2015 when I bought a 970 for £150, but that saved me about £50 on TW3 (the game I bought the card for, so it saved me money directly).

The **80 series have always been overpriced shit, but the bitcoin meme has made it even worse. RAM prices are also insane, although they've been bad since 2010 when the tsunami fucked up the RAM warehouse and factories and the prices never really recovered before the bitmeme.

Very true and that was done purposefully since the end of the second world war with the amazing rise of techno-Japan.
Decades later the wafer production has largely stayed in the Orient because of cheap labor and no compensating tariffs to create the need for distributed manufacturing.

China is using its massive economic power from manufacturing to purchase tech and intel.
They’re not stupid.
Even if they “have no imagination”, as most would claim, they can BUY innovation and technology, from Russia, Israel, Germany, etc.
They take the money they make from selling fake or cheap shit, or fraudulent real estate & investments, to purchase huge legitimate businesses, including tech research, military contractors and scientists who have worked for US, Israel, Russia, Iran, etc.
They’re playing the long game.

The Chinese took jewing to the industrial scale.
We ain’t getting saved from shit.

The US owns Intel, Nvidia, AMD, Qualcomm, and Broadcom - China cannot turn around and compete with any of these companies they tried it two decades ago with VIA. It didn't work then and won't work now.

Would you install Chinese semi's in your computer? Highly fucking doubt it.

>1080 GTX
That's STILL Nvidia's flagship card? Jesus Christ, what ever happened to R&D?

Keep in mind that Israel Cohen built the China we see today and were integral to the 100 year Zionist plan to make a one world government

I’m not a shill.
I hate Chinks, but I’m not going to underestimate them.
Facts are facts.
China is contracting MSI to create advanced tech, do you realize what that means?
It means MSI is really a Chinese government company, AND it means MSI has near unlimited resources for research, from the government.
You’re thinking small.
I’m telling you MSI is a Chinese tech research company, not an independent business.
We see the same thing with the US & Google/Facebook, which is why China bans these sites, because they are US gov programs.

>the US gets all of our resources for computer and military tech from China
What the fuck are you talking about?

You’re retarded, new technology comes out every 18months and companies are constantly stealing each other’s shit to make a better version of their own.

You’ve been warned
Op is an absolute retarded piece of trash

The reason the cards have gotten extremely expensive is because Bitcoin miners and such are buying them in bulk. By the legion.
At least half the cards bought probably aren't even being used to game with.
As for the rest of the OPs ranting, nah.

MSI doesn't create anything - they literally are a company that's paid to solder US chips to japanese electronic components in China.

Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Qualcomm, and Brodcomm are in the USA. Almost every semiconductor in your computer is made in the USA.

They ONLY company that can compete with the USA here and now is Samsung - but they really only make RAM which is why this all is costing so much - there is a massive shortage.

>All of our current tech is going to become obsolete in 2 years, and China will unveil quantum computing computer parts that will take us to another level of processing.
>The problem is that every other company will become obsolete, and only Chinese manufacturers will govern the tech market.
>China will use this to devistate every western competitor, thus causing a huge bubble burst.
I think you need to get off drugs friendo

On an interesting side note, did you know there is a city in China, west of Chongqing, called the Israel of China?
It’s because the Chinks there are considered the smartest in all of China, because they help each other to own banks, businesses and hotels worldwide.
So they are the Jews of China.
Imagine how Jewish a chink can be! Lol

I lost interest in tech. Go outside.

Quantum computers are not really useful for normies though. You can run some interesting algortihms with them, but for most tasks there is no point in using them

You’re making my point.
People like you have confidence that these US companies will forever dominate the market.
People like you will be in shock within 2 years when China unveils tech that will make ours obsolete.
But...”muh murikkka, right?”

I’m a patriot, but I also don’t have my head in the sand, because I’m telling China is about to win the tech war with the unveiling of quantum computers.
You’ve been warned.

You have to be really retarded to buy a GPU for bitcoin mining in 2018.

They generally mine altcoins and trade them for BTC.

Yes, and to this day, China’s openly public policy is a “One China” policy, where the goal is they basically govern all of Asia eventually.

>“One China” policy, where the goal is they basically govern all of Asia eventually.
Haven't you had enough of making up shit that sounded correct in your head? That's not even close to what the one china policy means

It's because the US has 0 competitors in this realm most Americans don't realize we dominate it to the N'th degree.

Can you name a single technology company out of China NOW that is competitive with the USA?

Chinese never invent new shit - they just copy, copy, copy - this is why all those plants are in the USA.

Even if you're talking about quantum wave computer the USA is in the lead in that realm as well...

You're confusing semiconductors for electronic components I believe I don't think you understand the world of difference between the two.

Cars china has for export = 0
Planes china has for export = 0
Semiconductors that china exports = 0

But all of a sudden they are going to blow us out of the water... OK kid.

Your ignorance is unbelievable.
I’ve been to China.
I went to the Ford plant in Chongqing.
I’m a tech guy, and personally met MSI employees, who took me on tours.
They don’t make stuff?

This is why Americans are called ignorant.
MSI is the leading computer research company in China.
EVERY laptop in China is made by MSI.
Their laptops have advanced i7 and 1080gtx processors at Walmart prices.
They’re already moving on to the next level, you have no clue.
I’ve been over there.
The Chinese send their kids to UC Berkeley, MIT, etc. then those kids come back to work for MSI.
Chinese have Ivy League education.

KNOW. YOUR. ENEMY.

We need to stop underestimating the chinks.
They are surpassing our technology.

This is the most retarded shit I’ve read in months.

>Their laptops have advanced i7 and 1080gtx processors
Where do you think they make those, brainlet?

>China is currently working [...] CPU and components that will blow Intel and American components out of the water.
This is true.
>China will unveil quantum computing computer parts that will take us to another level of processing.
This is false.
>The problem is that every other company will become obsolete, and only Chinese manufacturers will govern the tech market.
This is just insanity. More powerful chips doesn't necessitate dominance. Look at ARM vs IBM POWER if you don't believe me.

Whether or not it pops the tech bubble isn't really clear. AI and machine learning are definitely in a bubble, and are so overhyped they're going to keep the current bubble aflot for a while longer. I don't think the bubble can really pop until people realize that self-driving cars don't really work as well as SF is pretending.

This.

You missed the part about Israel Cohen building China to what it is. But it actually started well before that with the Opium Wars because that's how the Chinese became completely subjugated by addiction and controlled by the British crown by way of Jewish handlers like Cohen.

Yes it is, asshole.
One China policy for now is China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, but you think that’s it?
The policy says that China will unite all of Asia under one government, similar to the EU.
Stop being so naive.
China has bigger goals of globalization.
Just look at Africa.

Dude I walked into a microcenter like 3 months ago and bought a 1080 for $545.

A thread died for this

My monitor is MSI and it's a piece of shit.

And everyone of those laptop has chips from the USA, and components from Japan you imbecile.

Ford is an american company too - not fucking Chinese. They have Mcdonalds too.

They are surpassing our economy not our technology.

The only hold China has right now is in production of finished electronics, and REE's. (Rare earth elements)

>Their laptops have advanced i7 and 1080gtx processors at Walmart prices.

American parts at american retail prices....

Are you trolling me or are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_China

Ctrl-F semiconductors = 0

Theres gonna be a lot of cheap second hand cards on the market soon.

China can barely hold itself together, let alone all of Asia. China is headed for economic turbulence, which traditionally has led to a civil war. This is also why Xi Chingchong is making himself a dictator, in order to try and hold the country together. As for your dreams about quantum computing, there is zero evidence that this will happen

MSI doesn't make screens, only two companies do LG/Samsung.

Ok. Let’s stop here.
I already wrote this:
China is BUYING innovation.
They are purchasing large US & western tech research companies, contractors and scientists are brought from oversees to work in China.
Stop being so stupid.
They’re basically doing what the US has been doing with its VISA program grabbing the best scientists.
We’re in a tech race, and China, being a communist government, is winning because the gov can do whatever it wants without a democratic public congressional oversight.
Use your brain.
Chinks aren’t stupid.

have you seen our communist PM try to explain quantum computing?
youtu.be/Eak_ogYMprk

I really want you to think long and hard about what you just said.

Which makes my point, brainlet!
They have access to advanced tech that has yet to be released to the West, you nigger.
You’re making my point and not realizing it.
God bless you, child.

>One China policy for now is China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, but you think that’s it?
Then it would cease to come under the heading of One China. They may very well like the idea of control over SEA, but their ability to do it is extremely limited. It's not a core interest anyway, so long as their economic relations still flow

Good thing I got my Zotac GTX 1080 Amp Extreme that cost me 700 bucks when I did... Even tho the Ti came out 2 fucking weeks later without me being aware

>Xi ChingChong
Xi ChigChog

Cryptocurrency is pretty much peak capitalism. Burning tons of coal to power graphics cards to generate fictional money which only use is to trade on exchanges for other fictional money.

China is philosophically incapable of leading a tech revolution. They’ll always be great at copying and reproduction, but developing new technology is not learned by sending your rich princelings to US schools.

China has many admirable qualities. Leadership is not one of them. Now that Xi is in for life, money will continue to flow into state-backed tech companies on a guan xi business-as-usual basis.

This money will be largely squandered while the companies will focus their energy on appearances rather than actual progress.

China only cares about appearances.

OP is a shill.

Jesus Christ, I’m talking to retards.
Literally retards.
This nigger actually thought I thought Ford, you know, named after Henry Ford, is a chink company.
I can’t even...
No.
No.
No.

How do i invest yo. Whats the company name?

a-are you implying that they diffuse CPUs and GPUs in China?

Literally burning tons of non-renewable resources on useless garbage that people speculate on. Market failure in action.

>They are purchasing large US & western tech research companies, contractors and scientists are brought from oversees to work in China.

This is wrong again, I'm not a tech guy I work in finance. The US will not let China purchase US techonology they've already tried it with companies like Western Digital. This is possible but buying old technology isn't going to help them.

The US announced years ago in a couple suits where Chinese manus tried buying in US tech companies that it was a national trust issue. Not sure if you remember buy 10 years ago there was an issue with Chinese electronics like picture frames carrying virus' ever since then US has blocked almost every single merger, and acquisition since.

1000$ Says you open that monitor LG is branded on the screen, and Samsung on the control IC, or LG for both. MSI doesn't produce semiconductors or SOC chips they produce 3rd party products.

Same with their line of video cards they don't produce a single component on them - they buy the hardware, and create a 3rd party version.

Time to release Volta and gimp everything before it for Kikeworx (tm) games

You're fucking day dreaming now chinkanon. It's pretty well known that China are hilariously bad when it comes to complex technology. Even when they steal shit, they just don't possess the skill or know how to reproduce the technology they've stolen. Just look at the many examples of them trying and failing badly. Capacitor plague is a fun one everyone knows about and all they had to do there was a bit of chemistry.

You think China, who cannot even perfectly replicated stolen technology is somehow going to invent some sci-fi level technology in the next few years? Yeah no. Not unless they somehow steal it from a western company (even then. they'll fuck up).

Man, most electronics aren't even made in China. They're assembled in China but the parts are made in other countries. Because assembling shit others made is all China is good at.

If you think China is so great, you should just fuck off back to it.

Do you know there difference between a GPU and a graphics card?

Graphic cards are expensive because a few months ago a bunch of retards created artificial inflation. When you take out a second mortgage to mine bitcoin because "muh cripto" and buy as much processing power as you can its obvious that what you're buying will follow the law of supply and demand

Yes, it looks like it’s going to fall ap-
Shet the fuuuck uuuup
China has a better transportation system than most western countries, especially the US.
Just google Chinese megacities
Stop being ignorant, faggot
China is soon becoming the worlds biggest econonomic powerhouse

>PC masterrace gaymers btfo
top lel

Nigga MSI is Taiwanese, not part of China. They are literally headquartered in a country that hates those commies. So how the fuck is China going to make them do shit?

>Slave population has great slave works

Do you think they realize in the US there is 2 cars for every home? And to believe they crowd like peasants onto a train - how pathetically sad.

Obviously, China is going to broadcast muon waves from their new quantum supercomputer to brainwash them into loving communism

This is the first computer I have ever bought pre-assembled. Otherwise, I've built my own since 1992. But the fact is it's MUCH cheaper right now because of the video card market. Some concessions are made (the PSU is only bronze-rated, the RAM is 2400mhz, the OS is Home instead of Pro), but it's still a much better price overall.

Point being, just buy a new one.

Taiwan is China bro... Google it.

Literally what he said, brainlet. They assemble shit that was designed and created by others

>You have to be really retarded to buy a GPU for bitcoin mining in 2018.

..but still not as retarded as wasting your life playing games

You don't know about our black tech and our multi-billion dollar black budget, do you?
It's an economy unto itself.

>Keep in mind, the US gets all of our resources for computer and military tech from China

Good.
Was it a thread asking if tranny dicks are gay or just another eceleb thread?
Stupid faggot.

video games are far more fun than staring at hashrates and tweeking JSON files

Look up the ceo of Nvidia and amd, they're both Chinese.

Ultimately at the end of the day people wants what's best for their offspring. Asians are forever foreigners when if they are born in a western country.

Yeah, im inclined to believe that whatever they have, we already have, just not yet in the public domain for commercial use. The Chinese are not innovators. They are exceedingly good at copying and profiting.

>unveils tech that will make ours obsolete.
Your argument is no better than his.
>muh china

>Accusing China of slave labor benefits
>The US built on slave labor
You’re just too retarded to debate, friendo

China and Taiwan are politically separate entities. It's just if you say this to chinks they sperg out at you and it's actually a crime in China to say Taiwan is not part of China.

>China has a better transportation system than most western countries, especially the US.
>Just google Chinese megacities

>Chinese ghost cities have nice trains (a technology hundreds of years old)
>this totally means that they can master quantum computing
wow werr prayed, consider me brown the fuck out

No you fucking brainlet. Taiwan is where the Nationalist government retreated to after they lost the Civil war against the Commies. The One China policy just means we don't recognize them not to piss the commie one. Basically Taiwan and China are mortal enemies.

>China will unveil quantum computing computer parts

Anyone who takes this idiot seriously deserves to lose their life savings.

>China
give me a break they produce shit their manufacturing process is terrible

I think he means raw materials like rare earth elements.

Look at apple, when you have all the money you could ever want and a rabid fan base of you could turn out the same shit as last year only with racing stripes and get away with it.

They are about as political separate as California and the USA. Sure they think they are separate but the second they move without bigger brothers say-so they are put down.

Yeah, Taiwan is where all the losers from the revolution went it's like the conservative party from old China.

fake and gay

Eh, OS can be changed easily, RAM clock speed is a meme that barely matters and for PSU ratings the difference between bronze and platinum is a few percentage more efficient.

Um...Taiwan is China, you FUCKING RETARD.
>Durr Durr Taiwan democracy Durr
Yeah, go to Taiwan and see if you don’t have Chinese military at customs.
Retard.
Taiwan was an exile island for the losing political party after Mao became Chairman.
It’s a Chinese territory like Puerto Rico is to the US

There are plenty of Chinese in American tech companies
Espionage and defection are always going to be a problem, but China simply doesn't have the money to lure many of them back home to work for them

So could Taiwan declare say a unilateral war = no.

Could they dictate international policy without China no. Oh well they could so long as the US is willing to back them with their military - but other than that Taiwan is considered politcally Chinese. Same with Hong Kong no matter how much they hate it.

>They are about as political separate as California and the USA
What happens when Cali invites some Chinese aircraft carriers and strategic bombers over for a sleepover?

Agree. Congrats on the new desktop, bro. Have fun with it.

>give me a break they produce shit their manufacturing process is terrible

>they produce shit
iPhones

>their manufacturing process is terrible
If anything, it's incredible due to the sheer size and scale of their abilities to produce massive amounts of output

Not a bubble lol. Just high demand.

Taiwanese people
>speak Chinese
>are culturally Chinese
>are genetically Chinese

But remember they're not Chinese!!

Could Liechtenstein declare a unilateral war on Russia?

If they could they would trust me. I live in California - they hate whatever the interior USA likes.

>Invest in Chinese manufacturers like MSI.
MSI is a Taiwanese company, you retard.

>Could Liechtenstein declare a unilateral war on Russia?

You misspelled Taiwan - no they could not declare war without the approval of the Chinese mainland. This is well known that the Chinese military controls their island...