Why the FUCK didn't Black Panther get any Academy Awards this year?? They didn't even get nominated...

Why the FUCK didn't Black Panther get any Academy Awards this year?? They didn't even get nominated. Is this proof of WHITE Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2018/03/what-black-panther-means-to-my-black-son.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek.

If you're gonna troll as a pissed off black dude, Atleast get the troll correct. Black panther didn't deserve anything. Get Out, on the other hand actually deserved more awards than it got.

It didn't come out in 2017, it will probably win every award in the 2018 show.

>Get Out, on the other hand actually deserved more awards than it got.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHGHGHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

I want to start writing articles like this. Seems super fucking easy.

Gonna need mo Vibranium.

It's in a unique position. There are no other black horror films.

>What dis movie means to my black son
>Gets paid to write race based articles with purely anecdotal information pushing race agenda

What a time to be alive

get out wasn't good, they can steal bodies but they choose become black guys? that would never happen a more realistic senario is them just adopting kids their brains being underdeveloped would be easier to control and they'd have a longer shelf life left

It was a commentary on how the new left idolizing black people is actually racist. Pretty Sup Forums friendly movie if you ask me.

>an anti-white film is Sup Forums friendly

unironically Get Out of this board and do not return

>my wife’s son
pls be photoshop

No, it's just proof that you're an idiot.

>he didn't watch it
If anything it's anti liberal and niggers are tired of being treated differently

It's not anti-white in the way you're implying. Did you even watch it? It's a jab at libcucks putting niggers on a pedestal to not look like a racist. The father literally uses words like problematic and uses urban slang around the black dude

thecut.com/2018/03/what-black-panther-means-to-my-black-son.html
Almost real

The fat, borderline illiterate mulatto that directed this movie wouldn't even be capable of understanding the deeper meaning you claim to see in this movie.

It didn't come out in 2017, retard.

>no, I didn't see the movie
>but fuck the director!
Lol
Thanks for proving my point

I did, and it's an overtly black supremacist movie. The Jesse Owens conversation at the beginning of the movie drives that point home immediately.

>my wife’s black son

This can’t be real life

Black panther is the definition of black inferiority complex.

Doesn't mean he's a cuck though, he could have married a single mother.

Yea guys we need to stop treating niggers differently.
My wife's black son is a normal boy.

>my wife's black son.

stahp

>raising the niglet of a depraved whore
>not a cuck

>having a child is depraved whore behavior