Another pit bull attack

B-BUT MY PIBBLE IS THE SWEETEST, HE DINDOG NUFFIN!
>The dog became aggressive inside the home, in the 1700 block of North 31st Street, at 12:45 a.m., Officer Angela Sands said. A 25-year-old resident there grabbed a baseball bat and began hitting Zeus the pit bull in the head after it bit her hand and chest, Sands said.
SEE ITS DA OWNERS FAULT
>The dog then latched onto her leg and wouldn't let go after she hit it about 30 times with the bat, Sands said.
S-SEE?! ABUSIVE OWNERS HITTING AN INNOCENT PIBBLE
>The woman and her husband tried to get the dog out of the house as police arrived, she said. Zeus was still biting the woman’s leg, so officers stunned it with a Taser, and it ran off.
DA SYSTEM HATES THESE ANGELS
>The 2-year-old white pit bull is believed to be injured and remains dangerous, Sands said. Police do not have a photo of the dog.Police have notified Lincoln Public Schools officials.
DONT BELIEVE THEM HE’S SWEET AND WOULDNT HURT A FLY

Why hasn’t the US banned this nigger breed yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

journalstar.com/news/local/911/pit-bull-on-loose-after-attacking-woman-in-north-lincoln/article_128cdc61-3b8d-5d93-8034-f6d8d42028c3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fug forgot link: journalstar.com/news/local/911/pit-bull-on-loose-after-attacking-woman-in-north-lincoln/article_128cdc61-3b8d-5d93-8034-f6d8d42028c3.html

i'm gonna get a grizzly bear as a pet

and it will be totally fine, until it mauls someone to death

at which point i'll say "oopsie daisy" and continue on with my life

wait, i'm not allowed to do that. Oh well, I guess I'll just get a pitbull and do the same thing

How dare you, I’ll have you know my nanny pit bull only tore the throat out of just one toddler, not multiple

bump

I hate these things. does anyone have the link fro the story of the guy why marinated steak in rat poison then fed them to pitbulls in people's yards? he should get a medal for saving lives

Did he get away with it?

AYO HOL UP
*barks at literally nothing for several hours*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIT
*attacks toddler unprovoked*
YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE
*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*
WE WUZ....SUM
*farts rancid corpse gas*
SUM FINNA
*kills neighbours cat*
LIKE...SUM FINNA
*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*
WE WUZ SUM
*consistently stinks like putrid shit*
MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-
*gets hit by car*

Hey my pitbull is loveable and sweet and needs protection! J-just don't look hom directly in the eyes he doesn't like that okay

>North Lincoln
Wait wtf that's where I live

>1700 block of North 31st Street
Lol, shitty part of town

Why hasn’t the US banned niggers yet is the better question

These monsters need to be all euthanized, don't watch the video if you have a weak stomach.

I fucking hate these monsters. I refuse to date guys who own them. Even whites have started owning them to seem "cool", just like white suburban guys in the middle class who throw gang signs in photos. It's just niggerry that whites are adopting because being a nigger is trendy.
Exterminate these things.

Nice try. It's always women who get these dogs, and you know that.

I’ve only seen middle aged women and negresses with them. Otherwise it’s dindus and wigger methheads

Every third guy on tinder has one. So they can seem "cool" or whatever. On the bright side it's a neon red flag that they're a degenerate. Almost as surefire as tattoos or nose piercings.

Yeah the webms are cute.

Just wait until one is uploaded to liveleak.

>muh no bad race just bad owners
I wish every pittbul owner or afficionado in the world would die

>That flag
>That post

Nigger.

This is the same argument liberals use to defend muslims and blacks
>AWW THIS ONE IS SO SWEET AND CUTE! ALL OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS YOU BIGOT!
THIS ONE WOULD NEVER HARM ME OR MY FAMILY!
>It proceeds to kill the owner and the child.
Someone please post the screencaps of that woman who was vehemently pro pitbull and how they are raised and such, only to be killed by it for no reason later.
I've lost mine, and I'm not scrolling through 3000 different pics and info-graphics to find it.

>1700 block of North 31st Street
>dog names Zeus
pretty safe to bet the owner wasn't a winner and wouldn't be able to handle any big dog

It's not about banning user, it's about having the right to shoot that mofo down when he tries to eat your loved one. Or at least doing a good curve stomping, maybe a baseball bat to the cranium. any of these would do, but we're too afraid to get sued over some bullshit lawsuit. ain't it ironic you have the right to self defense with another human being but when an animal attacks you, you just need to sit there. even bears get protection wtf?

Settle down, goblino, or I'll post more dog attack webms.

As opposed to you, the toned down, shredded alpha male who can control the violent tendencies bred into this very race for hundreds of generations, that other owner just wasn't you.

>wigger methheads
That is a good phrase to sum them up, Im going to borrow that if you dont mind! I think another one I have noticed are wigger meatheads. These rednecks with tattoos and jacked up looking. Plenty of those in NC with pitbulls as pets.

>Zeus the pit bull

In Australia the bogans / white trash but big scary looking dogs like rotweilers, boxers and bulldogs and often name them Zeus.

Is this a thing in America too?

Yes me and most responsible people can handle a dog better than Shanana and her nigger named dog living in the address that sound like a place Judge Dredd would get called to.

yeah they’ll name them trashy names like Rocky or Rusty

Pits are like any other breed. Some are assholes some aren't. Yeah they can cause a lot of harm if you dont know how to handle them. They need lots of exercise, training, patience, and love. If they attack and wont let go, jam a finger in their asshole, works every time.

>inb4 cherry picked photos of cute looking pitbulls

>mfw I know a trashy weed guy who owns a pit and named him Zeus
Is this some kind of a global conspiracy?

Or stick a thumb in their eye sockets. Now they are blind.

I was thinking too since most dog legs are like chicken wings, if you could get some leverage on a hindleg, you might be able to snap it like a twig. I imagine that might work too.

>Pits are like any other breed. Some are assholes some aren't. Yeah they can cause a lot of harm if you dont know how to handle them. They need lots of exercise, training, patience, and love. If they attack and wont let go, jam a finger in their asshole, works every time.

sounds gay bruh

RARE FORMER DUTCH COLONY

god damn you're a triggered faggot OP, maybe you deserve to get murdered by something a quarter your size

They’re fucking bred to fight; it’s why that lovable pit bull your neighbors had for three years suddenly went full dogtismo and killed them. My dog’s breed was bred for hunting rabbits, so it comes to no surprise when he immediately gives chase to one he sees when outside, even though he’a trained.

Why are people afraid of accepting this? Is it because it confirms behavior is genetic and can be linked to humans such as violence in niggers?

Don't you have other problems to fix, Pedro?

you can also just put your knee on its back and pull its front legs behind its head.

Because there's zero scientific evidence that they're any more violent than similarly sized breeds in the same environment.

probably not if we know about it

How come English staffies are the most gutless and sissy dogs you could ever meet even though they were bread for bull baiting?

Serious Question, I had one that would run away with it's tail between it's legs if a cat so much as hissed at him.

>and her husband tried to get the dog out of the house

Why didn't he take a large kitchen knife to its side or shoot it? It's just a fucking dog, man the fuck up, what a pussy.
>Commiefornia
Pitbull literally dindu nuffin in my opinion.

True
*dog crime stats fall out of my pocket*

People who have these dogs are white and black trash niggers.

Because true last 100+ years they've been bred primarily for looks. Also you didn't raise it to fight bulls.

Yes, I forgot how well known those German Shepards are known for tearing up toddlers unprovoked

Got what she deserved.

Agreed. It's just a conspiracy against pitbulls because...reasons.

I'd like to further note that them and their shit dogs should be shot on sight!

That's because that cat is a threat

A toddler is prey

Pibbles muss weg!

God i love being a north carolinian

I don't get how a person manages to get killed by a dog like this.

It doesn't even look that big.

A narcissist's pet attacked huh?.. whoa.. in her facebook posts she doesnt say anything about abusing it so it probably didnt happen.

BAN ASSAULT DOGS NOW

You know as an empath dogs are very intelligent emotional animals they won't attack you as long as you show them kindness and respect, I have to admit though they're the only breed of dog that makes me a bit nervous but I got used to him after while after dealing with them.

I've never been attacked by a pit bull and I'm sure that thrash pretty violently, but why do people try hitting them when they go nuts instead of going for their throat or breaking one if it's spindly little arms?

Agreed. For instance, you're more likely to get bitten by a golden retriever than a pit bull.
What do you mean per capita? Sounds made up

Dog bite stats are a joke. Smaller breeds gonunreported because their bites are less dangerous, breed is often misidentified, and pit bull isn't a breed, it's a type of dog that includes several breeds, mixes of hose breeds with each other, mixes of those breeds with other dogs, and any dog that LOOKS like it has pit in it. Tough to compare that to something like a golden retriever and say the pit "breed" is more dangerous. Also you have to take into account pits are more likely to be raised by poor white trash and niggers than a golden.

Pibbleburners are fucking traitors

Wait till that baby innocently tugs on the dogs tail.

>muh select news stories and Sup Forums posts r science
lol

Are you kidding me? They're used to take down bears and fight in pits even when they're bleeding to death. While smaller, a pitbull is more dangerous than a fucking dobermann.

Stupid whores conditioned by the nigger lover kike TV always pay the tolls in full!

GOOD RIDDANCE!

P.S. Pippa had something to force upon everyone else too! She got hers!

Because they're strong as fuck and the victims are usually women and children who themselves aren't very strong
There's a number of ways the pit bull can kill them, usually they'll pull them to the ground or jump so as to bite the neck of the victim which will usually kill quickly.

Otherwise they claw and bite and do so much damage that the person later dies from infection or blood loss.

Kek, this. I'm all for free possession of 'dangerous' items, but guns and knives don't suddenly attack people.

They’re muscular as fuck, good luck trying to break anything

>nigger dogs killing degenerate dog mommies
I don't see any problem

>dogs are very intelligent emotional animals they won't attack you as long as you show them kindness and respect

It was just an anons claim. So if he is to be believed he did get away with it

This, you won't do any damage with your bare hands. If you're dumb enough to own a pit or live with someone who does, keep a weapon like a knife on your person at all times.

You're a fucking idiot. They are animals that snap at the first sign of confusion. I've seen it first hand and you are a fucking nigger! Try that for empathy!

Don't you have someone else's flag to steal, troia?

Well they killed all the bit bulls in Australia and now the only ones left are owned by white trash that try claim they are some other breed.

"No, He isn't a pit bull he is just a staffordshire terrier"

This. It's broken window policing that leads to more criminality rates along poor minority pit bulls. They only account for the vast majority of dog fatalities because of the man. What even is a white pit bull anyway? Are Italian pit bulls white? Are only english pit bulls white? See white pit bulls don't even exist

>muslims are very intelligent emotional people they won't behead you as long as you show them kindness and respect

WELL CHILDRWN SHOULDN'T BULLY ANIMALS, THAT'S WHAT THEY DESERVE IF THEY DO

I've unironically seen this 'argument' made, sadly

>The dog then latched onto her leg and wouldn't let go after she hit it about 30 times with the bat, Sands said.
How fucking weak do you have to be to not split this faggot dog's head open after 30 hits with a baseball bat?

Get a real dog like a GSD or something.

GSDs and any kind of Labrador are top tier.

You wouldn't believe how fucking weak some women are

No, he's right. You can break their arms. Lift them up and pull away from the chest. But really, the first thing to do is get their eyes. Just make sure you detatch some stuff and they'll be easier to take.

To be fair, as the owner, she probably wasn't trying to hurt the dog too much. Otherwise what said.

I am vocal about the pitbull question. My boss is a somewhat liberal boomer and used to defend them. We did a job not long ago in which the home we were working on had pet yellow lab who had recently had his face stitched back on with 60 something stitches after a pitbull mauled him. Then like two weeks later two pitbulls killed another pitbull in the yard across the street from his sister's house.

Long story short: Sup Forums is always right.

Just choke the dog out you fool

and uncoordinated

She probably wasn't even swinging it properly.

We stole it from France, certainly not from your shithole.

Indeed, you never see security forces (non-shithole) walk around with pibbles.

Literally the nigger dogs. I don't mind abusing these ones, I think they're ugly and dangerous, so it's a-Okay to beat the shit out of them or shoot them, do whatever you please to them. Their like niggers, I have no empathy for them.

You try to hard to fit in somewhere... Maybe you should try fitting into a grave?

Porsche Nicole Cartee - Killed by family pit bull of 10 years (8/22/15 ...
www.daxtonsfriends.com/2015/.../porshe-nicole-cartee-killed-by-pit-bull-spartanburg...

Sep 8, 2015 - Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger said Porsche Nicole Cartee, 25, was pronounced dead at the scene. Clevenger said statements from witnesses indicate Cartee suffered trauma to her body during the attack. On Sunday, Clevenger said an examination revealed the cause of death to be dog ...

Ex-boyfriend of Spartanburg Co woman killed in dog attack speaks ...
www.foxcarolina.com/story/29858312/coroner-on-scene-of-dog-attack-in-spartanburg

Aug 22, 2015 - Porsche Nicole Cartee is pictured with the dog that her ex-boyfriend said fatally attacked her. (Credit: Patrick Powell). Pictured is the dog that authorities say fatally attacked a woman on Saturday. (Credit: Patrick Powell). The fatal dog attack was reported on Beverly Hills Drive. (Aug. 22, 2015/FOX Carolina).

Boyfriend of woman killed by dog: 'I've never seen a dog more ...
www.wyff4.com/article/boyfriend-of-woman-killed-by-dog-ive...a.../6812443

Aug 24, 2015 - The boyfriend of Nicole Cartee speaks out about the dog that killed his girlfriend in Spartanburg.

To bad people like you happened! You can always do everyone else the favor and fix it!

Lel, OPs scared of pits and so he constantly shitposts about it. Hope he gets killed by one.

and how beastly dogs headd are. I once accidentally hit my dogs head with a baseball bat (follow through and she was behind me) and she didnt even mind

>blaming the dogs instead of the nigger/spic/occasionally white-trash owners
wow nu-pol, ehmajun muh shawk

Adorable.

Idk I'm just saying I think choking a pit bull to death would be the best way of stopping them if you don't have a weapon. I have only seen videos of people hitting them while the dog ignores it. I'm sure it would ignore a few stabs to the ribs too at first.

Reminder that he poisoned that dog

>Denying that tendencies to violence are genetic like niggers
What even is nu-Sup Forums anymore

Thing is there's not any actual "bad dogs" there's only bad owners.