Tokyo Ghoul Re anime

TV anime in 2018
youtu.be/2_SXvMSGJrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbtqyIpzLw0
reddit.com/r/TokyoGhoul/comments/74agbb/the_ironic_similarity_between_kaneki_and_those/
youtube.com/watch?v=SeIeqH30sE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great. I get to see the nugget in action animated. At least we'll get a few episodes of best boy Haise before nugget returns.

Is Pierrot doing it?

>post yfw they ruin this

to be fair this is gonna be really hard to animate they need to change some stuff can't even animate this scene properly in my head

>t. studio clown

I would have so fucking hyped if it wasn't for the latest chapter. What have you done Ishida.......

they probably will ishida's fights are way too messy to be animated panel by panel

no one asked for this

an anime original ending would improve it

A waste.

Root A was dogshit and :re doesn't even make sense for the most part if you don't adapt the first manga properly it's also fucking trash, so what the hell is even the point?

Please be good

The money.

ETO
VS
KANEKI
ON CGI
10 MINUTES OF ANIME ORIGINAL SCENES OF TALKER THINKING ABOUT KEKNEKI EVERY CHAPTER
ENJOY

That delicious cash.

Ew

How popular is tg in japan still?

The same as OPM.
top 10 manga seller

Saiko looks cute!

this how the first tg pv looked like so that looks absolutely fine to me youtube.com/watch?v=dbtqyIpzLw0

Black Reaper Kaneki SOON

I hope it will be longer than 12 episodes.

Anime only watchers are going to so confused going from Root A into this.

Are they just gonna pretend root a doesn't exist? Or are they actually going to try to make re: follow off of that garbage? Either way, I'm excited. The first parts of re: were really good in my opinion. They probably won't get to the point where it starts getting bad anyways

Post yfw it's 2 cours long

Enjoy your butchered anime Faggots you deserve it.

Is Tg the Naruto of Seinen?

>I get to watch kaneki get destroyed

based

I think that the only thing ":re" needs to happen is arima "killing" keneki. That is the only thing the fucking writer needs to link Root a with re

In what way?

Did Root A not sell like shit?

How the fuck does this even get more adaptations.

How the would they include dr kanou in the series when they removed the kanou lab arc in season 2?

Manga is super popular

First episode is "recap" shifting it from root back onto the canon track.

Because people like the manga. Besides Tokyo Ghoul is a cashcow top seller. I don't know why they gave it to Pierrot of all studios in the first place.
They pretend nobody ever animated a Tokyo Ghoul anime and work :re from there.

why do people still treat disc sales like they matter?

Disc sales and other merchandise do matter, but if the source material’s sales benefit more than the adaptation then of course they’ll continue animating.

If TG were an original anime, then disc sales would be the utmost importance. Merchandise would be secondary.

Because most fags still don't know how the industry works.

Funny thing is, BNHfags will say that disc sales doesn't matter because their series have shitty disc sales, but when they discuss other anime they bring disc sales as proof that [insert anime name] is shit because it have shitty disc sales and doesn't deserve another season .
That tripfag lelouch is an example

I wanna die.

Any "alternate" story routes or anime-original endings this time?

Ends with eto vs cuckneki
They both die and pierrot fucks off forever
>inb4 they make re second season and make a shit adaptation of what its already a shitshow

will they put THAT scene in the show?

This anime wouldn't even make sense if they linked Root A with :re. Off the top of my head
1. Kaneki didn't form his little gang with Banjou,Hinami,and Tsukiyama. He barely knows who the fuck Banjou is and Tsukiyama still just stalks him the entire time. A reason for Tsukiyama's change in :re is due to realizing he valued the time spent with everyone and no longer sees Kaneki as food but that doesn't even happen in Root A.
2. They tried fusing the Cochlea raid with the lab arc for some retarded reason. Kaneki never sees Rize getting harvested or meets Kanou again. Shachi also beats the shit out of him for absolutely no reason
3. Yoshimura instead goes against V instead of being forced to kill his wife and dumps Eto in a building somewhere before Ukina is stabbed by some V agent with a really shitty looking koukaku instead of showing that he gave up Eto to Noroi who later became Noro.
4. Hide fucking dies in Root A's ending unless they retcon that and give him some reason to be wearing a scarecrow mask the entire time.
Plus the anime just handles shit badly in general. In the manga Amon killed the Bin Brothers because they were surprised by his quinque suddenly being able to split in two the instant they rushed at him. In the anime he just splits them in two to dual wield then which I guess made him like five times stronger or some shit to kill them by overpowering them.

Do you mean muh sex chapter between cuckneki and talker?
Do you even read the manga? Because that is chapter 125, even with pierrot levels of rushing they wont reach it

In MHA case disc sale doesn't really matter because both season run on prime time slot and ad revenue alone is more than enough to cover disc sale.

I felt like Pierrot should've just followed Ishida's drafts which included actual scenes expanding beyond what we've seen in the manga like a scene with Ayato and Tsukiyama conversing.
Root A wasn't even an alternate route. It was just an excuse to put the main character on a boat so you don't have to spend time animating the shit he actually did or show what he actually thinks about the situation he's in while loosely adapting the actual last half of the manga.

Saiko looks cute and i'm happy they actually gave Haise a perm.

It's going to be shitty adaption of a shitty manga.

how does the manga sell so ridiculously well?

Majority of people got no taste.

Nips shiptaste
Current arc panderizes their goddess talker and shipperfagging
They love epik meme master furuta being epik

They are literally going to adapt the good part of re before it goes to shit though (1-56)
It will be shit anyways though

Good part of shit is still shit.

>That chapter
>This announcement
This has been the worst week to be a 'fan' of this fucking series ever.

At least we get to see best arc and a fuck ton of best girl, and NO TALKER.

Anime announced after latest chapter.
My heart is not brave enough to embrace the lastest chapter in full animation. Just how many timse kaneki need to be cucked miserably.

You won’t be seeing the last chapter animated for another year or so.

People got tricked by muh symbolism and Ishida is a genius.

great art style, eerie atmosphere
the trade off is that there are power inconsistencies, plot holes "you're dying because of cell division Kaneki but Rize's Kakuhou can be infinitely cloned for no fucking reason!), and so many off screen fights.

It's like my new Bleach to read, I have a love hate relationship now.

>and no talker
Just wait for them to add 5 min scenes of her every chapter thinkeng about muh cuckneki while making coffee

>ad revenue alone is more than enough to cover disc sale
How do you know that?
Any source?

I don't but i'm sure it's true.

Hahahahaha.
They'll pretend Root-sq doesn't exist?
Or will it be their original take on Re?

BNHfags never fail to make me laugh

Some are saying that the text in the video translates to set 2 years after Root A.
Hoping that it's only someone trolling.

Wait
Are we still getting an announcement on October 12? Or did it already leak today? Cause this looks like an official release and not a leak

>Tonka was doing nothing but running for the whole of S2
>for S3 Talker will just be thinking about how to steal the panda’s virginity and make him pay child support while Haise sits in a corner and fawns over her

I just need this animated, and I will be good.

It’s not a fucking leak. Ishida announced it himself. October 12 announcement is still coming

Actually, Tsukiyama arc is what I'm looking forward the most

The only thing Root A did that'll serve :re better with its changes with how much more they emphasized Etos interest in Kaneki.

That’s literally the same arc

That page is literally the culmination of that arc retard.

Of course going from root A the Tsukiyama arc is going to lose all of its impact.

Also Suzuya confirmed Vol. 13 cover.

No the thing is that generalizing the importance of income sources is wrong in itself.

The very existence of production committee makes determining whether an adaptation is overall financially a success or not, very hard.

BD/DVD are not generally really important but they also aren't. You got to take a look at the production committee, see what companies are involved and wha their stream of revenue is and how high they are placed within the committee.

In BNHA's case TV stations, companies out for streaming right & ad revenue as well as CD & merchandize sales are placed on the top. Video distribution is placed towards the bottom and the publisher is at the very bottom. This means that in this case low BD/DVD sales would merely affect a company who only funded a small part of the whole project. They could decline and move out the committee for the 3rd season and the committee wouldn't exactly be hit by much and a new company willing to invest could be found.

Literally no one asked for this. Why?

The manga is insanely popular.
Also I needed more animated Eto in my life.

Exactly, my point was that disc sales aren't the only thing that determines weither a series get another season or not.
But as usual they are being hypocritical

This kind user explain it all

You shoved yourself in your own little world that you believe your own delusions lol

Watch them either not animate it at all, or fucking ruin it.

I can't even get excited about it anymore, I've been let down by both Ishida and Pierrot too often.

Theyre gonna re adapt √A right?

nah man

I wanna die.

So apparently the translation is actually saying that TG: re adaptation was announced two years after Root A and not that it is set two years later.

Why?

Don't worry, we all do.

Tsukiyama arc is probably my favorite section in all of TG. Stakes, atmosphere, art, tone - everything is great. Everything had actual dramatic weight and wasn't a gigantic clusterfuck.

If they show the Kaneki fight , Clowns and Kanou shit in the first episode then it's fine.

Pls let it be 25 episodes covering the auction and rose arc.

It's gonna hurt watching my boys Shirazu and Torso die all over again.

Studio Bones lads

>they only adapt up to rose arc
Please

even when they adapt best arc of tg, they are still gonna make the third season shit

reddit.com/r/TokyoGhoul/comments/74agbb/the_ironic_similarity_between_kaneki_and_those/

Reminder that if you complained about the latest chapter you are small brained.

the poem fits i guess

PV doesn't looks too static compared to a fan animation from years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeIeqH30sE0

because the series used to be good, now that the manga quality is dropping, so are the people buying this trash

The new chapter was fine. I've just been disappointed with :re since Kaneki became OEK. Way too many shitty deus ex machinas, ADHD-conveyance of fights, and tonal issues.