Dat Ray.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

End

Minerva is a Texan

Emma is so cute.
When will senpai teach them how to shot?

That bucket of hacking utensils is somehow hilarious to me.

This guy was an amazing addition. The story is great again.

Sleepy a cute.

Humanity as its finest.

Shut up you nameless faggot, Emma will never stoop as low as you did.

Will Emma upgrade from the bow?

TOO SOON

Oh shit

This is great, he really is a jaded version of Emma. There's great potential to explore the limits of her idealism here.

Neat chapter, the interactions with Mr No Name and the kids have been better and better.

>tfw a room full of humanity's finest creations

Maybe the guy is right and that's why she keeps displaying that sort of psycho attitude sometimes.

What killed the hype on this series?
I remember reading this shit but after they escaped it became boring.

Don really looks like a bean though

Nope. Not jaded Emma. A jaded Emma would explode a farm.

Emma is so fucking cute

How is Emma so perfect, lads?

>Minerva is american

With a smile.

>manipulating Sherry

we /k/ now

I guess Anna is Babysitter. Who are Cookie and Shaggy?

>Pizza

Wew, story improved a lot since kids entered the shelter. And lt looks like they've dropped another cliffhanger-shit-ending habit.
I'm really glad to see Neverland good again.

Carol is literally just Emma with blue eyes, this messes with my autism.

But antenna

What killed the hype for this series?

She'll grow one.

Cookie is the fatty boy Mark
Shaggy is the artist girl Ivet

People that keep complaining
Serious answer: I still like it but when we were in the keikaku phase in Grace Field, it was truly fantastic. Everyone expected a change of tone though.

I'm not as hype because I liked our original cast more than this. I miss Norman and Mama.
I still enjoy the manga mostly because Emma's great.

Personally I dropped it for a while this series during the forest arc because it's boring and everything looked so rushed. Like, nothing happens for ~16 pages and only last 2 pages contain something interesting. So I decided to wait when this shit ends and read the whole arc in one.
And you can add the fact that Neverland translations were (are?) unstable and thanks to this threads on Sup Forums were almost dead

Carol has green eyes.

They're blue, user.

What an astounding fan art.
They even put the little things like Ivet drawing, Eugene with the key and Mark and Nayla holding hands.

That's why retarded demons getting excited about "hunting" again makes no sense

It's not predator vs prey anymore, your body eats lead, gets blown up or you get sniped. After one week on a human diet, you're gonna have to consider retirement.

>get out of my sight
>i'm not in your sight
Emma you vapid slut no wonder you're getting no where with mystery man

>vapid slut
Fuck you.

He merely wanted to eat one or two humans per week, not literally live on human eat.

>humans are equipped with high tech artillery and advanced weapons
>demons still fight with swords and spears
Why doesn't the human world just Hiroshima and Nagasaki the demon world?

>Emma you vapid slut
Pure angel.
>mystery man
Is about to become one of her loyal fans.

the promise, user, THE PROMISE!
You never break promises
We'll probably discover more of this later in the story

This man gets it.

Once Emma and co reach the human world they should inform them that demons are still using medieval and crappy steampunk tier weaponry for the sake of "GRORIOUS DEMON KATANA CULTURE" and have them invade the demon world with advanced tech and just liberate the plantations as if they were concentration camps

There's an indication that the kids are the only ones who can break the promise. It's possible that the humans want them to do that for pretty much the plan that you posted.

Most likely it works like "humans can't leave the human world and demons can't leave the demon world while the promise lasts" with possibly one or two exceptions (Minerva) for the sake of communication.

But Sung Joo wants them to break the promise for his own benefit to eat humans, unless he's completely delusional about human physical capabilities and thinks they live in mudhuts like him

Well, how would he know? Although, it did sound like he had been alive a long time. I don't know if it was just a translation quirk when he said eat "again."

Things may just have got a bit interesting again after so long.

I want the ending to be Emma giving birth to a child and letting her friend Sung-Joo hold it before he runs off to make it his lunch.

>Bean Head
Eso es racista

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
GOTTA FUCK ALL THE FUCKING DEMONS NOW

Emma blowing up Mama with a bazooka when?

That's too merciful. Emma needs to break her leg first.

Though Musica did say that there was another 'promise', maybe that has something to do with it?

>Prissy Four-eyes
Funny how at the start of the series Gilda was meek and quiet but now has to take a more serious role in taking care of the kids and keeping Emma and Ray's craziness in check.

How does Emma not know what a poacher is? Even if Mom's education was lacking and didn't teach her that word, she could have just looked it up in a dictionary, which I assume a library would have.

WE ACTION SHONEN NOW

>Why doesn't the human world just Hiroshima and Nagasaki the demon world?
Demon world seems to have advance tech too, maybe both did an exchange where the major cities of both worlds were wiped out and survivors did the promise aka ceasefire. Demons having kidnapped humans for food and humans having captured demons for experimentation.

The promise supposedly happened thousand(s) of years ago.

Squirtle girl is cute. Cute!

There has to be a reason why humans didn't conquer the demon world, or at least wipe it out entirely. I'd figure the demons had their own superweapons, or even just the ability to appear anywhere in the human world in a Half-Life 7 hour war kind of way.

And I have my doubts that it happened thousands of years ago, books, lightbulbs, tvs and computers don't last that long.

What does it say?

>demon world has advanced tech
>chase after runaways with dog monsters and swords
>travel on foot
>no heat seeking vision
>no helicopters
>no tranquilizers
>no net-like weapons to capture the kids unharmed
I refuse to believe that the highest quality plantation and likely the wealthiest one has anything more "advanced" up its sleeve technology wise

Now we know what the dude's name is; John Wick

So, whatever happened to using those screens to gain information on the farms and shit?

His name is Marty
>id code on his belly reads ETREMA
>rearanged can spell MARTEE
MARTEE = Marty

She probably wants to make sure, plus if some Anons' theories are right, the poachers could be humans, so why not ask.

Some high grade free range cattle farm in Alabama isn't going to have helicopters and thermal vision goggles while the US military does.

The equivalent of the police in a large demon city probably are a lot better equipped than the guards and hunters we've seen so far.

So cute

Aren't the rest of the kids supposed to do that while they stay in the shelter? Anyway, I hope we get to see that next chapter.

>No! I will not take a bath!
>Norman won't like you if you're dirty.
>I'll go in!!

>No! I won't eat my green peppers!
>Won't Norman compliment you if you eat them all?
>I'll eat them!!

>No! I won't do my homework!
>Doesn't Norman love a clever girl like Emma?
>I'll do it!!

>M-Mama...

They're leaving tomorrow and have 1 day left so they'll use it before they leave. Either that or we'll double swap pov's between the A08-63 team and the kids at the shelter where they will be tasked at researching the surveilance of the Gracefield plantation's HQ which will be an excuse to get an Izabella pov without technically breaking away from the kids

POV swap between Emma's group and the kids at the shelter, maybe?

Emma clearly knows the definition of what a poacher is, she's talking about these particular "poachers" who the man and his siblings were affiliated with at some point in the past and what their deal is

Sherry must have plotted Emma's murder at some point.

I'm going to post this in every thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=duHfdP6q5Lc
No real reason, I just want to do it.

She surely plotted alongside Phil to get each other out of the way for the sake of their childhood crushes.

In the art they were fighting with spears and arrows. The modern technology was stated to be brought over by Minerva.

Emma starting off the rescue mission by blasting open the gates of the Gracefield plantation with a rocket launcher when?

I wonder what exactly they were planning.

>be chillin in your shelter, stavin off the existential crisis
>suddenly a knock in the door
>open door and see these kids looking up at you
>what do?