Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nicolive_PR/status/915788641498222592
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/9468?countrycode=jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying Sup Forums's mods
Never expected them to go that low.

The fuck is THAT mod doing?

Embarrassing

Everyone saw through their templates already so I guess this was the next step. Here's hoping Hiro's still willing to help.

Sperging.

>you can no longer talk about the most popular anime of the year on the anime board
What the fuck is this cocksucker most thinking?

Where the new manga ?

>furfags buttblasted
>btfo by BASED mod
Mods = Gods

Why is the mod so obsessed with removing these threads?

You forgot >during the franchise's biggest crisis to date

Heard there's new radio show outside Niconico. Anyone listened to that? Anything important was said there?

All this autism won't get you nowhere, m8. Have fun when he starts sperging at your favorite cartoon.

muh fursecution

My favorite cartoon as content to talk about

Happened during the last "archived" thread but haven't heard anything since.

Here's something new.
Something about Kemono Friends presents Animal Encyclopedia in Nicolive

twitter.com/nicolive_PR/status/915788641498222592

This is unironically my support group. I don't think I can live without it.

>this is the kind of person the current moderation is pandering to

Only dropping by and going "hurr furrfag/bronies" or whatever and you expect to understand what's going on with these threads and the series? Really, stop embarrassing yourself and enjoy your cartoon's threads until this autist gets his paws on them.

Fuck off furries.

>scraping the bottom of the barrel to pretend you have something to discuss to avoid deletion
embarrassing

What are the gonna do, show animal and thier Friend couterpart ?

Looks like you guys missed the memo. You shouldn't be making threads now.

>I only come here to shitpost, but trust me, I know exactly what's going on

Embarrassing.

Is that an actual book?

>people still call animal-eared girls furries
The biggest thing this show has done to Sup Forums is prove how many newfags use this place. Not only to Sup Forums, but to the internet in general.
It's kind of depressing.

Then make us /ag/, Mod-chan

see Kadokawa is pushing new products in rapid fire.

And you forgot to read all replies to that post. You also didn't notice the irony of a mod talking about "post quality" while posting a thumbnail.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. MiA thread is two blocks down.

Please read again

He's right though.

Hear, hear. Make /ag/ and I'll actually move. Until then it's either proper or guerilla threads.

Has Tatsuki come out of his hideout yet?

So what are you implying?

Don't bully the Nanachi. She's a Friend who's suffering of Sandstar deficiency.

It's time to take a break kemono friends.

No one's gonna say shit till negotiations have finished.

Not like we'd know. I can't into moon to visit 2ch, and threads here are still unreliable.

>Giving all these (You)
Did you guys forget about the thread yesterday ? The one with the moralfag ?

To think all of this was caused because someone imported Eldritch abominations from futaba.

Nah, it's the same autistic mod that tried to purge this the last time. For now we're on guerilla thread duty until he gets bored of purging them again.

Whoever that mod was, deleting every single KF thread there is, must be either:

>A sakugafags butthurt over a 3D anime becoming a huge success
>Salesfag butthurt over non-conventional Anime gets number 1
>Maybe a Maidragon-fag who butthurts that KF swoop in as number 1 of Winter 2017

Look, i know we ended up as a sudden success and you're jealous of it, no need to be that upset.

Yeah. Just ignore them.

Don't report them, I don't want mods or janitors coming in here

Don't make /ag/, that's a retarded idea. Instead make an Sup Forums dedicated to shows that have finished airing.

It's the anti-loli mod. He just ctrl + F some buzzwords and deletes whatever threads he doesn't personally like.

Or something like /sa/ - Seasonal Anime?

I don't think that's the worst idea, but I don't like splitting Sup Forums up.

It's not hard to just follow his Twitter. 2ch doesn't know anymore than we do.

It's easier to just hide them you know. Couldn't be bothered to do that for months but switched gears a few weeks ago and it's way better than just leaving them there and ignoring them.

well yeah, I figure that's implicit

I hide them as well

Please don't delete this thread. If I don't get any positive news about KF I'm getting really depressed. If I get depressed I fuck up in my job.

gotta keep the Sup Forums kids happy

they are the ones bringing in all the ad traffic

Supporting it since /vg/ is a breath of fresh air compared to the shithole that is Sup Forums. Only ever used the Stalker threads, but they're always really informative and up to date with the latest mods out there. Really convenient if you ask me.

I was fucking up my job the past week. I understand man

>If I don't get any positive news about KF I'm getting really depressed
Kemono Friends will live on in our hearts.

Great kemono friends discussion

Is there any news for #JapariGate ?

You are heartless.

Call 2ch and Hiro. Mod should be fired.

/vg/ has way too many personalities for my taste

It's fine for games in a sense, though, since games often live and die by their communities.

After actually buying BDs with my savings a few months ago then KADOKAWA doing this ripping us off. And then the mods suddenly picking on us..

It's such a sad day, friends.

Shut up furshitter

Again, have only ever visited one thread so it can't amount to the whole board. But yeah, I found it really useful when I needed it.

So where do the manga threads go? You generalfags are stupid.

FUCK KADOKAWA

Am actually doing that today, but am stalling since writing in moon for Hiro is a pain with my shit skills.

I've tweeted at him a few times earlier in the day and encourage everyone else to do the same. If you've got a pass, also mention that (I do, and did)

The same thing happens to them. Currently in publication manga stays on Sup Forums, finished manga goes to /a2/.

How are kadokawa stocks today, my friends?

You seem to misunderstand the idea of a general. Why would there be a need to not discuss anything in Sup Forums when there's an occasion, like new chapters with manga? /ag/ would be for continuous threads, akin to /vg/. And that would make continuous threads banned on Sup Forums, but not generic once a week or whenever chapters come out or someone feels like discussing something. You have your main in /ag/, and if something big happens, you can also make a thread in Sup Forums.

Check it yourself
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/9468?countrycode=jp

>red as fuck again
Fuck kadokawa

/ag/ is a dumb idea because if there was a general for every show in there, Sup Forums would become useless to talk about seasonal show. That's why a board for finished shows would be a better choice.

Would a Tardigrade Friend be unkillable?

Let's catch people up on what's happened so far. What with threads archiving and being remade too fast in the first week, and deletions happening all too often, it's kind of hard to keep up. So far, I know this;

>Tatsuki tweets his sudden removal, second impact happens across the world
>Kadokawa removes the team Tatsuki was with as well, Kadokawa in a negative light
>Nothing for a day or two, then suddenly Kadokawa forces some VAs to apologize on their behalf. The effects of this VA shield almost pushed Arai-san's VA to cry on the talk show. The fury of ten thousand nips was unleashed in retaliation
>Tons of rude tweets, trending hashtags, and incredible support for Tatsuki on Twitter
>Kadokawa releases blatant lies about the specials after 12.1, companies involved prove them wrong
>Suddenly people shitting on Mine, but that dies off quick
>(here's the gap where I think I lost track of what happened)
>Kadokawa's CEO finally releases info about how this was a big mistake, and says he's trying to work things out with Tatsuki and co

Did I miss anything significant?

Your favourite cartoon is garbage

It's still a better idea than to just completely purge various series from being discussed.

Why do these retards not understand that kemono friends isn't furry!

I guess the one thing I'd say is that, generally, it should honestly be made clear that this may have been a legitimate gigantic miscommunication fuckup, that Tatsuki may not actually have been involved in that, and that Yaoyorozu might share some fault.

Just saying, cause Kadokawa definitely didn't handle this all well to begin with, but this is a lower your torches scenario I think

Fairly accurate. Gap was basically radio silence enforced by Kusokawa, much like the one right now.

They know, they're fishing for (you)s

KF is biggest new anime. It has every right to get as many threads fans want.

And all of those should be welcome in that second Sup Forums. This movement against what people are calling generals is nothing but a scapegoat for the biggest problems of the board.

Stop calling it that, you make it sounds like it's Sup Forums bait.

yeah

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Pretty biased desu. Meanwhile Made in Abyss threads gets away with everything.

Teal deer:
>Kadokawa fired Tatsuki
>Kadokawa made Arai-san cry
>Kadokawa lies
>Kadokawa backpedals

While Sup Forums by itself exists, you will never escape the autists yelling "general" at anything and everything. It's the best option we have right now.

>irrisistable sent
I never knew MiA fags were this poory educated

I like how after kadokawa fired tatsuki, they had to announce index S3 and SAO S3 as damage control.

Though it didn't work at all.

I don't think the kadokawa ceo acknowledged it was a "big" mistake, but he said he met with Yaoyorozu twice last week and acknowledged Tatsuki's importance to season 1. Him and Fukuhara P said they will re enter negotiations (kadokawa and yaoyorozu) but not Tatsuki specifically.
Could still be good or bad.

MonMusu is a good example i think.

MiA is actually good unlike your meme garbage show.

It's probably because MiAfags know they're being furries for wanting to fuck the bun but they don't care. Meanwhile KFfags know that calling kemomimi furry is stupid so shitposters keep doing it over and over.