Dull Jewish conservative candidate walks around dull ugly houses pretending to be friends with the actors for the...

>Dull Jewish conservative candidate walks around dull ugly houses pretending to be friends with the actors for the dullest political ad ever filmed

This is Trudeau's only opposition. We're fucked.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=wx-3kcB5ov8

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=o5Mbw84db0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
bezlimitunakarte.pl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quick, get the blackest woman you can find. we need this to be the second thing you see in a political ad

european liberals are more right wing than canadian convervacucks

What does Kek want ?
Our power is through Kek and his will.

Give us a sign

Wow, Canadians are so nice. Look at how nice that neighborhood looks. No, wonder niggers and chinks want to move there.

Scheer is soy filled

Damn canada looks developed, I wanna move

t. slav

Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% by 2019 or sooner

Oh no. Anti canada bot is here

As you know, Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world. Furthermore, the Government of Canada is actively misleading the public as to its demographics in two ways:

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.

>2. Immigration numbers are misconstrued and lied about. The government touts Skilled Immigration is good for Canada, when in fact it does nothing but suppress wages. The Liberals have removed the requirement that a skilled immigrant have a job offer (no job offer needed anymore). The Liberals use immigration as an ideological tool, and Canada's entire immigration system is designed to replace Canada's native White European population with non-White 3rd world unskilled immigrants. Unironically, this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.

To expand on point 1. The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Jesus christ does PoolandBot ever fuck off. Go outside or go to work you chimp.

>14.5% asian
jesus christ i thought the chinese takeover was just a meme

Triggered hard

>comments and likes disabled
OH NO NO NO NO NO!

ok

when i saw this guy get elected I knew canada was doomed,

just look at his weak chin, spare tire, and ill fitting clothing (he does that with suits too). He's an adult dressed like a 90s hs student. He's probably never lifted a weight or ran a kilometer in his life (voluntarily) he is the antithesis of self-improvement.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5Mbw84db0Q

it's worse, 60% of the whites in canada are old and will never breed again

“look at muh gdp” as your poo in loo neighbour shits in your streets and niggers fuck your women

Fucking kek.

Poles talk big, then they scrub shit stains in Western Europe

Actually in Warsaw GDP per capita is around $50K USD which is higher than Toronto, and if you have are skilled you get paid more than in Canada. People in the villages make nothing so it's very skewed. You however have communist-like wealth distribution, where a computer programmer makes around the same as a minimum wage Tim Horton's worker after your insane taxes.

Oh, your cost of living is also 300%+ that of here.
>pic related

You pay $275+tax=$300 for 40GB data cell phone lol. In Poland you can get unlimited talk/sms and 35GB data for 30 złoty, which is $9. That is with tax.

What in the ever loving fuck. Jesus christ I always assumed that the 49% number was fake and just being peddled by someone butthurt about the amerimutt meme. This is truly terrifying. Weedman has actually destroyed Canada.

What a fucking lizard.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Maxime bernier was a better candidate.He was French but at least he looked like a man not like a 14 year old fat kid.

Maybe by the will of God, he'll pull a rabbit out of the hat and save us. I hate Canada, I always hated Canadians, they're the most sheep minded people around.

What's your point? I'd rather live in poland than in canada with a bunch of retarded self-loathing cucknadians.

You banking on a kike and you talk about sheep...

He's Roman Catholic according to Wikipedia. I don't think they would lie because most people wouldn't care if he was Jewish.

>Muh paganism
>le 56%

Read the bible from a racial perspective. Europeans are the real Israelites.

Although that rule is totally fucked you can't assume everyone that chose 2 ancestrys isn't "white" in the visible sense. If you saw them you would consider them white.How many Elizabeth Warrens consider their .1 percent middle eastern and report white and Arab and refuse to consider themselves fully European out of pure leftist cuckoldry.what good Marxist would ever consider themselves fully European when Europeans are evil and you can just lie and say your a poc.

One thing I can tell you is we are all headed the same way Poland. If you keep shitting up canadian threads all it does is divide us more which makes you look like a kike and doesn't help much.

its a post bot. Report it on irc.

>poland
>europe

You have been governed by Germans for centuries and you're still an economic shithole today.

[citation needed]
>cell phone plans

>You have been governed by Germans for centuries and you're still an economic shithole today.

Are you retarded?

He's just so uncharismatic. You can't even meme him without it poking fun at him.

Trudeau is very hated by alot of Canadians if sheer can't win this and trudeau gets another term It's over for us

I agree

Man, my sides are in orbit
fpbp

>bezlimitunakarte.pl/

gay man as president