Kimetsu 82 (Korean)

I wonder what's happening today

Oh this is 81 huh.

Also, all these text boxes look like exposition.

Brutal

Done. This kinda felt like it came out of nowhere.

Tanjirou scares me

I think its like the Bleach power levels in Ichigo case.
He use incompatible powers all over the place and his his power output is pic related.
However, if you don't want >powerlevels
discussion it's an interesting concept.

I also like how Tanjirou start using a different breath that more compatible with him. And most pleasant thing is that he's done a large work in his own.

> Anger powerup suddenly makes him able to face an upper moon demon.
Yeah, not a fan of this trope. This arc is great, but Daki herself feels quite underwhelming as a villain. Nowhere near the hopeless-boss feeling of Akaza.

I still think Rui's arc is the best arc.

>more compatible breath
If that is the explanation, it would be a better grip than an abrupt power up from nowhere, but it still feels like an anger power up.

yeah, it's not a great sort of power-up, but maybe all that wall text in the beginning of the chapter is a better solution.

This is Tanjirou vs Spider Demon Boy
He's not going to defeat her.

Agree or not with the current development one thing is certain to me, tanjirou won't end well after this. Just like the breath of fire, this will damage his body considerably, along with that big-ass wound in his body.

The big difference is that we knew a long time ago that the breath of the sun and his father's sickness has a connection, and it's also affected Tanjiro too. Having a powerup itself is perfectly fine considering that it's been established and there's a catch for it to work, and so far Kimetsu has not pulled any actual unexplainable bullshit.

das it mane

Dumping extras from volume 8.

Nice catch. He showed off his training here by getting a hold of her leg.

Oh shit, is she seeing someone else in Tanjiro's current state? Maybe the famed Sun Style founder / adept?

I don't see it as a power-up yet, it's a desperation maneuver, Tanjiro is clearly over taxing himself here, moreso than usual and is relying on the Sun Dance after being told it is the greatest style of all.

Abandoning water and go for sun was hammered in several chapters before now, this is the begining of that natural conclusion, also this is just making Tanjiro being able to stand against the upper moon, not completely overwhelm her, she might even lose her calm and go all out and Tanjiro could faint before long.

That's all.
Next volume will be out in December.

Aniki ;_;

cute

I think it's about time for Nezuko and Zenitsu to interact for real in the actual manga, the best it has happened yet was he talking to her in the box and then the one time he helped her while in his sleeping trance.

>I think it's about time for Nezuko to interact for real in the actual manga
FTFY

Get rid of the gag croco-chan

We've seen that figure before when he encountered Muzan, it's Tanjirou's ancestor/founder of the breath of the sun style

I think we saw him helping her back into her box after the train crash, but it would be nice to see something more substantial

Another early week, why does this shit keep throwing me off, fuck

I can't get to this today, I'm going to be spending most of the day driving halfway across the state. Sorry about that guys, hopefully you don't have to wait too long for the raws

the one who cornered and almost killed Muzan. And the image comes to daki from muzans (blood) cells in her. the cells have muzans memory.

I think she's fine as a villain, she's nasty, vain, ill-tempered, and just killed a bunch of innocent people. She doesn't make things seem as hopeless as Akaza because she's not as strong as him. It's fine. Plus, the fight with Rui was way more bullshit than this, with Tanjirou and Nezuko both pulling powerups out of nowhere.

Looks like we have an early release this week so raws will actually be out tomorrow.

TS user, if you're around, you up for a Friday work session?

The power up doesn't seem absurd to me, that thing looks like it ruins the user's body, it would correlate to the fact there's no proper schooling for the Sun Style and that all other styles were born from it, styles that won't ruin the user as much.

Could also explain why Tanjirou's dad was such a sickly person, he probably destroyed his body years before and passed on the style to his son stealthy as a mere dance.

Translation? Why is she mad?

I agree with you. I'm fine with this development as long as there are consequences

She is saying "Doitsumo, Koitsumo desu yo" my japanese is pretty shit but Doitsumo Koitsumo is a japanese expression of sorts meaning "everyone" but in a negative manner like "every single one of these bastards!" but that expression is used with an object to denote what is this "everyone" the person is speaking negarively at, and I don't see the object on her bubble so I can't get her real meaning, probably an event that happened in this volume that made her mad at "everyone".

I could be right or could be wrong, I'm no translator, a real one could actually help.

She will likely learn to speak again as an independent demon, like the ones they've met before, it probably takes longer without eating humans.

I think this is from when Tanjirou went to the rengoku house alone, I think she was mad at him for getting away neglecting his wounds/rest.

jp speaker here and ur correct.
like 16308 said tan and perhaps zen who nicked manju(sweets) .

If Kimetsu can maintain its popularity for years to come, at which chapter would you predict an animated adaptation would pop up? Popular manga in WSJ usually get their anime around the 100th chapter, or a bit more if the manga is not a massive hit.

ASSPULL GEE this manga is going down very fast

I'm expecting something at Jump Fest. fingers crossed

Popularity poll fucking when? It's been 5 months already.

yuragi anime is coming

for the first time in my life i participated in popularity poll. and more, i voted twice.
for nezuko and for tranny kubuchi!

say that when you actually read the chap

TLFAAAAAAAAAGGGG

rengokus mother, RUKA-san is crying

Zen explaining Yuukaku(red light district/ the place Uzui suggested) to Tan and Ino

Poo is cute! Cute!

When will someone translate the oneshot? It looks fun.

From posters on 2ch who apparently got the issue, seems that its not getting a stage event at the Festa. Still need confirmation though.
>ジャンプフェスタのステージゆらぎがあるな(鬼滅はない)

I feel like Kimetsu might pull an Inu-Yasha if its popularity stays satisfactory, as in the plot might bring several new villains to keep Muzen out of reach till the very final arc.

I mean his upper moons are already being shown, and so far they are his top subordinates, so it doesn't seem Muzen is that far out of reach.

Shit.
I hope not, it'd be nice to just keep things tight and wrap up in a reasonable amount of time, rather than dragging everything out forever until it becomes so grating that people stop enjoying it.

Fucking Jump.

The fuck Jump, I thought the fuckers were convinced Kimetsu was worthy promoting now.

aniki...

Easy everyone, the editors said that it's Black Clovers turn to be popular now.

I really, really miss nezuko.

I need my weekly dose of cute blood sucker imouto.

Hopefully we will get an anime announcement next year. Kimetsu has good sales so we just have to wait a little more.

That chart makes me wanna finish Bleach...

Here's the confirmation

But even a number 3 schooled a pillar easily

Why is Jump so fucking retarded?

Technically a number 4 if the demon moons are ranked since Muzan is above them

That said, I really do wonder if they are ranked 1-6, I know they probably are but because of the scarring on the eyes, it seems like it really should be a "when this number dies, somebody new replaces that number" sort of thing and any one of the six could be the most powerful

All six of them have easily killed Pillars though, for hundreds of years, so unless the current Pillars are revealed to be the strongest yet, I see multiple Pillars dying before Tanjiro powers up with a timeskip and starts killing Upper Moons

looks like ghost tits is going to get its turn first and they probably didn't want to do two series from the same magazine at the same time

Damn boy, I don't think we've ever seen Tanji this mad before.

>her leg
HOLY SHIT

She ripped it apart herself to get away from his sword, but the fact that he was gripping it strong enough for that to happen is pretty impressive.

Is that Aniki's flamewheel?

It didn't feel exactly as a power up, since he could already cut her sash with his flames.
It feels more like he lost his mind and is attacking her head on, he only managed to get a few hits because she hesitated, mostly because of >that guy aura, that we assume is Tanjirou's father.