This is what the party of "we need to preserve the white race" in Italy did

This is what the party of "we need to preserve the white race" in Italy did.

ahahahha wtf?

Average south Italian

What's wrong with this? He's a successful business who improves the lives of Italians and doesn't want armies of niggers invading the country because he had first hand experience of what they're like. More power to him

He can’t speak acceptable Italian after four decades, he’s literally a token nigger and he know it.

successful immigrants who know how shitty most immigrants are, and aren't afraid of being branded racist by the left by saying immigration is a net negative. literally the saviors of europe.

I guess in modern Europe there's no way to get around not having a few sellswords on our side for now.

absolutely BASTE nigger

I thought my family and friends and kin built this country fought and died for niggers then let the third world show up and say they built it and call us crackers?

the fuck is a sellsword?

Italy being the token nigger of Europe should be totally ok with this guy

Same in the US.

A mercenary... they work for the whitea man.

4D chess.

They can’t call their policies “raycis” if a nigger is promoting them.

they arent racist if they have a black among them
checkmate nigg- poc

What does it sound like?

>el goblino

Think about it within the context of the thread mate.

They screwed up for they picked a retarded one to be their token, it’s too obvious.

cell
soared

that's the pronunciation my fellow amerifat

Game of thrones for mercenary

i dont speak rotten teeth faggy english, sorry m8

>the absolute state of the UK

>le 56%
He's trying to defend his new country at least.
What have you done for your country?

He has 2 STEM degrees, his own company and a long and successful political career. What did you do to look down on him apart from being 44% "white"?

>Even Nonwhites are trying to save the White race from falling on their swords
Where the fuck are your balls, Europe?

I said that nobody can seem to avoid doing it not that I agree with dressing up animals and pretending they can share in our European heritage.

That's bullshit. I'm of Sicilian descent and we have no african/arab genes in our bloodline.

At this point what can be done? Trump is just a temporary dam in a flood of shit that will never end.

Based black man

>implying there exist non-retarded niggers

>flag
Ok.

No shame in having arab and north african blood most of it is ancient and came from greece and near east just check out haplogroups

Ahahaha Typical Nigerian stabbing his own in the back

I'd prefer that a blood Italian defend their people but this is definitely interesting:

Italy has a HUGE Nigerian mafia and human trafficking problem. Women are told to flee to Italy only to be used as sex slaves. Perhaps Iwobi can campaign to get these Nigerians deported and/or convince them to leave. I kinda like the idea of using a "traitor" to fuck over immigration for others.

Yeah, and part of the goblino recipe calls for nigger-rigatoni.

That's how we win over leftist libtards, you can't say racist to a nigger that hates niggers, it's so simple and plain solution that no one actually made it, here comes our above average IQ, gl with your medias and SJWs

>lol they can't stop us cuz if they disagree with our nigger they're rayciss xDD
>omg wtf where did the find 39864564579 niggers who aren't like ours and instead want more immigration, more welfare, are stupid like dunces and behave like apes - now we can't disagree with them else we're the rayciss DD:
The worst part of this travesty is that you think you're really smart. The French Revolution was a terrible, terrible mistake: it gave you brainlets the false impression that opinion is worth anything more than a big, flaccid pile of shit.

We're following you down the black hole of multiethnoculturalism. Thank you, liberators.

Yeah it completely undermines what lega is supposed to stand for, sends mixed messages to everyone. On twitter I saw italian journalists and other supporters of lega who insist it's not a racist movement, which means they still haven't gotten over the final hurdle.

>that opinion
*that your opinion

Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants.

Yet a nigger is 100% invulnerable from racism accusations, a nigger that becomes immigration minister with "stop invasion" shirt is a meme and a ggez win

The future Premier.
Viva lega

this
lega is the typical atlanto-zionist cucked center """right""" wing euro party
guess it may look "better" compared to other major parties but that's not saying much

This is an european thing, you need at least one nigger in your far-right party.

Trust me no one escape to that.

You can say what you want but your only solution is republican or democrat, two shitty party, i prefer one nigger than this weird mutt shit.

Will Europeans ever get tired of blaming Americans for their problems?

The Lega, just like the GOP, is not an racially identitarian party. Some of their supporters are, and they're likely the most vocal in a place like Sup Forums.

>let's use a nigger as a human shield for our policies, i bet they leftists would never use that 100x more
The fact that you double down on this even after someone pointed you at how it will obviously yet spectacularly backfire in the medium to forever term says more about you than you probably realize.

>is a meme and a ggez win
It's like if a friend bets you wouldn't shoot yourself in the foot, but you actually do so you can claim you're a winner. This is the level of stupid you find yourself in.

Have you seen the Finns Party nigger Hitler?

white guilt and multiculturalism are our two greatest exports

>their problems
JUST

Same here. People are always shocked when they find out I’m anti-immigration and horrified when I say I’m completely anti human movement. The fact that I’m a yellow man makes them just confused instead of angry. Something on our side is something on our side.

This dude can say to the leftists' faces what white people cannot.
Same with Milo Yannopoulos.
GG Italy, kick him out last.

he is still providing more to Italy than you will ever do.

If i moved to Japan i wouldnt want 10 million weebs to follow me. This makes perfect sense

>literally the saviors of europe
Not really. They're slightly smarter than average parasites who realize that if they kill their host they're dead too.

They don't convince anyone on the cosmopolitan left, who for every 1 "fucking based!!1" can find a million of non based ones to cuddle, and they weaken the position of the nationalist right by proving the leftist right, ironically: if a non-native can be nationalist right winger then race truly is irrelevant and anyone can be anything and there's no reason to denying anyone entry.

No real arguments, nice, leftist can't use nogs as Lega will talk shit over them and niggers for many years before left will be back as a thing in italy

the sad thing is that none of this would have happened if modern european men weren't a bunch of cucks who let things get out of control by allowing women to literally bomb sandniggers so as to create a migrant crisis where they can play out their interracial rape fantasies

BASED Italian civic nationalists.

But seriously, what the fuck? I thought Italian citizenship was only jus sanguinis.

literally 4d chess right there.
a white man cant say death to niggers and jews,but he can.
and trust me the left wont be able to say shit because he can instantly play the race card

>leftist can't use nogs as Lega will talk shit over
>my political opponents won't play the same dirty trick i literally used on them cause it's not nice, i won't let them do it
You are dense.

The argument is right in front of your dumb face, but you're so up your own ass that you can't see it.

Oh God, here comes another one. THEY'RE COMING OUTTA THE GODDAMN WALLS!

See .

Birthright citizenship is Jus Sanguinis, and even then it only takes 1 parent for a children to be an Italian citizen. But naturalization is also an option, which is what this guy went for.

To give credit where it's due he is an entrepreneur who came to Italy decades ago to run his business, and I'm not even against that kind of immigration (but with some STRONG boundaries, cba listing them). But I'm still against citizenship through naturalization.

Guess you're right...? When will the leftists have their chance to play nigger trick again? (see Kyenge)
No need to be an eristic fag in Sup Forums

1000D chess

>When will the leftists have their chance to play nigger trick again?
Who knows? At some point they will get their chance for sure, nothing lasts forever.

>if you're brown as fuck you can't be a white nationalist and be against flooding of non whites in white nations
>hehe all brown people are subhumans

I thought it was a joke , but it's real.

My doomed fucking race Non-Europeans are not going to save Europe you rationalizing idiot

This, you can't tell if he is from naples or not.