Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide#Toxicity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos_disaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He draws terrible faces, but great everything else

>it was sulfuric acid
CALLED IT
Fucking hell ginrou, get your shit together
Also holy fuck that whole personification of the lake really reminded me of how terrifying Boichi's art can be

>no dump
OP is a nigger, here we go.

Only female faces. Really weird since he started drawing shoujo manga.

Is that cinnabar?

>that first panel
Sun-ken-rock as fuck

his female faces look good most of the time in dr.stone. canĀ“t tell if he has improved since sunken rock, or he can work them better when it comes to shonen

spooky

C'MON GINROU YOU TWIT

Do you really die just from several breaths?

Holy shit Boichi does not fuck around

End

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide#Toxicity
The gas, produced by mixing certain household ingredients, was used in a suicide wave in 2008 in Japan.[54] The wave prompted staff at Tokyo's suicide prevention center to set up a special hot line during "Golden Week", as they received an increase in calls from people wanting to kill themselves during the annual May holiday.[55]

As of 2010, this phenomenon has occurred in a number of US cities, prompting warnings to those arriving at the site of the suicide.[56][57][58][59][60] These first responders, such as emergency services workers or family members are at risk of death from inhaling lethal quantities of the gas, or by fire.[61][62] Local governments have also initiated campaigns to prevent such suicides.
Hydrogen sulfide has been implicated in several mass extinctions that have occurred in the Earth's past. In particular, a buildup of hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere may have caused the Permian-Triassic extinction event 252 million years ago.[80]

Organic residues from these extinction boundaries indicate that the oceans were anoxic (oxygen-depleted) and had species of shallow plankton that metabolized H
2S. The formation of H
2S may have been initiated by massive volcanic eruptions, which emitted carbon dioxide and methane into the atmosphere, which warmed the oceans, lowering their capacity to absorb oxygen that would otherwise oxidize H
2S. The increased levels of hydrogen sulfide could have killed oxygen-generating plants as well as depleted the ozone layer, causing further stress. Small H
2S blooms have been detected in modern times in the Dead Sea and in the Atlantic ocean off the coast of Namibia.[80]

and to finish it off with emphasis

Concentrations over 1000 ppm (parts per million) cause immediate collapse with loss of breathing, even after inhalation of a single breath.

thanks!

Scary shit.

That's some bitching Stand

As someone whose worked with hydrogen sulfide before, this is a very smart move

tell us more

There weren't too many accidents because the department responsible for WHS did not fuck around. Two major incidents though-
First was a guy who had a damaged mask. Everyone was told several times "inspect your masks for damage thouroughly or you may die" and training included inspecting safety gear for defects. he still didn't cause he was a dumbass. Stopped moving after working in the danger area for a bit, thought he was being careful. When he didn't respond he was rushed out but he was already gone. After that the safety team inspects gear themselves

Other case was where a supplier of safety gear made a mistake and fucked up, one suit wasn't insulated well enough (theres a better term than insulated but i forget, its late). After a couple minutes he said he wasn't feeling well and go rushed out, had to spend a couple months in hospital and the supplier got thier asses handed to them in compensation and fines.
Moral of the story is DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH CHEMICALS LIKE THIS

>already gone

Senkuu and Tsukasa should work together not fight. It's like Senkuu doesn't realize that technology can be used for evil and the world is at a clean slate to prevent these evils. Tsukasa can regulate to make sure no destructive evil tech is made and Senkuu can go to space. Everyone wins.

Senkuu is a moralfag and he wants to de-stone all people.
Thats why Tsukasa gave him ultimatum to die or stop being a scientist.

Yeah but if he destones everyone all the evil people with the same knowledge as Senkuu will wipe out all the tribals or make them slaves. They'll rule the world with their technology. I think Tsukasas got the right idea only bringing back the young and strong.

I actually really like Chrome.
He's a real bro.

When they suggested he didn't like him?

Yep, hes fun

I had to control myself to not fap in the spot. Dat body shape

Beautiful page.

Did that story really happen?

Senku is a neutralfag and the other guy is a chaosfag. Their ideals crash too hard, even when chaos guy really likes senku and truly wish they could be bros, his ideals are above everything else.

it works for the little girls, but the angel in this chapter just has an alien face

>tfw this bullshit makes me want to play something with a multi-tier crafting mechanic
Bleh. Suggestions though?

?

I feel like there would be less chaos in Tsukasa world. There would probably still be wars but they would only be on a small scale. All the technology that causes mass death wouldn't exist.

Wasn't there a bunch villages around a lake in africa that died overnight because underneath the lake was a big ass hydrogen sulfide deposit that got suddenly expelled in the middle of the night and wiped out everyone around there almost instantly?

Not really deadly chemical related, but got an army story about protection gear:
>sarge tells us to make sure our masks don't leak
>sarge tells us to maintain that shit and the filters
>time passes
>we are specifically told we're going to have a gas drill
>the same lazy retards who did nothing proceed to give no fucks
>get ordered into old dilapidated basement of an ex-Soviet bunker
>few gas canisters get dropped in
>get command to put on masks
>a few guys are retarded to a point where they didn't open their filters and can't figure out how in the smoke
>carried out
>few guys are retarded to a point where they didn't keep their filters plugged and that shit absorbed too much moisture and clogged
>carried out
>see a few guys struggle a bit since the mask has a poor seal cause they never tested that shit
>sarge comes in with a extra canister tied to the end of a stick
>proceeds to shove that shit into our faces one by one
>guys with a bad seal get carried out
>finally told to evac
>command to take masks of
>a few of the guys are now in blackface because they never maintained the mask and just got lucky
>they get the canister-on-a-stick in their face and proceed to retch
>then everyone else is told to run pass the smoking bunker entrance to the rally point to "get a little whiff"
>tfw Lieutenant in charge is an MP-fag and this is part of some dumb anti-riot responsible conduct programme
>tfw not fucking retarded and held my breath
>tfw in the 5% of guys not throwing up, retching or spitting in the rally point
Moral: don't be a dummy and check your gear.

Fucking a
I cannot believe how fucking retarded people can be about his shit, it made me just started believing in Darwinism
i mean if you arent going to take basic, simple steps to keep yourself alive, you probably wont survive long anyway

Fuck this panel makes me feel so sad as his reactions start to turn as he realizes what the world used to be

Monster hunter

Man, this shit is universal not matter the country isn't it?

Didn't happen with me there, its just an old story from older people here in my lab, but they told me a lady once died because a kid wasn't careful enough to store the bottle with sulfuric acid (I don't know if the bottle broke or even if its true or they were just trying to scare the new people), and that lady died from inhaling that shit because she was trying to organize the glass case.

Retardation is present in all peoples, to variable extents
>get contracted to train, supervise and facilitate a number of mines in south africa
>very few locals could understand the concept of a gas mask
>somewhat rarely upon being handed a mask they assumed they were supposed to eat them
>kept taking them off during practice drills for whatever eason (itchyness, constrictiveness or just wanting to)
>when we were supposed to go in after the mines were opened, most forgot to even bring thier gear
Funny thing is

ITS STILL NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD AS CHINA
Please for the love of god trust me never do business in china, that shithole is hell
>mfw i chose had to break off a big contract because the chinese provider kept fucking screwing us over

Yeah man, just de-stone all the fucking chads on earth because young and strong, who the fuck cares if their are good or bad.

I don't understand Tsukasa.

This user speaks the truth. I seriously hope they don't end up bringing back the chinese in that stone age or their civilization will fall.

From how i understood it he had deep prejudices from childhood and ended up unable to trust or empathise with others. Thus his dynamic with Senkuu, since he knows that despite being made enemies by thier opposing ideals, he understands senkuu to be willing to risk his life for what he believes in.

Funny thing is i heavily doubt that tsukassa dream kingdom would survive his death, since the only reason he can keep people in line is his overwhelming strength

wait I recognize youunless you just impersonating
are you the user that told the long green text story about how the Chinese are all shitty con man when you try to buy cheap metal from them. and how you regret learning Mandarin instead of Russian or Japanese.
that was a fun ride

what were they using? CS?

Are you the guy on this pic ?

im not him no
But its true what he says
I bailed out of china afterwords and got punished for it by being seen as less trustworthy. It cant be helped though, the chinese lega lsystem is fucking impotent against this shit

Most probably. The yellow-tinted thick crap. Tastes like concentrated bile in your mouth. At least I hope it was. Our army is famous for finding uses for old as fuck shit in basic instead of just throwing it out. If a 50yo retired Swedish or German soldier would have visited our supply storage, he'd have a nostalgia attack.

>>ITS STILL NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD AS CHINA
>Please for the love of god trust me never do business in china, that shithole is hell
>>mfw i chose had to break off a big contract because the chinese provider kept fucking screwing us over
When I was doing a contract in china they kept fucking stealing the masks and then went and asked for more maks so they could use, thankfully my boss cancelled the whole thing once we reported to them the fuckery and it was simply to train them on using the fucking things

That's just the nature of a world of str

Cataclysm:DDA

I want to crush those tighs

What country is that, user?

How i called that work?

This might sound dumb, but can't they just make a ladle with a long handle or flip a canoe upside down?

No, just like they say, it's silver. Metallic such, not an ore or anything. Cinnabar gives you mercury, which wouldn't help a spear any.

Where did he get this material from? Was it just in Chrome's collection or something?

Yes, there was an incident like that

The canoe idea seems like something Adam Sandler would do, so yes it's a pants-on-head retarded plan

Here it is
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos_disaster

Deadly gasses? lmao nigga just wear a full head gear or push it back with air blowers.

>mixing certain household ingredients
How do I make it?

>Those birds
I don't even know why but I can't stop giggling.

Yeah, but it was because the CO2 gas tho. It is heavier than air, so it killed two whole villages.

ZA WARUDO

Is this cover foreshadowing something? like Senku will aspire some acid, but due to "stone" thing he will be immune?

>who the fuck cares if their are good or bad.
Tsukasa cares. If he destoned someone evil he would kill them. He only brings back the strong so he can prevent evil. It would be one evil person against his entire army of chads so theres little chance they'd do harm to anyone.
I don't think Tsukasa lacks empathy as show with how he wanted to not kill Senkuu. He just know's how evil most humans are. Bringing back those evil people will just bring humanity back to the dark times. Tsukasa dream world wouldn't last forever because people will eventually rediscover technology, but for a thousand years or so it would be a pretty good place and having a world full of only strong people will benifit humanity in the long run. Tsukasa isn't ruling his army by fear of his strength. He probably tries to only bring back people with good morals like him.

wouldnt a swivel dipper be easier to make?

Well, you could test how well a canoe works by putting some silver in it and lowering it. They also have the ability to make rope of decent length for their bridge, so they could always slowly gather it by just throwing a bucket and pulling it back up.

thank you

no prob, show me the result

i feel like chrome life will be on risk later

>great everything else
>One Piece body
>giraffe necks
>great

Stupid question but is not there a way to get what they need without entering the danger zone ? Like making a really long shovel or net ?

One breath at concentrations higher than 0.1% is instantly lights out.

Do not fuck around with Hydrogen Sulfide.

I fear the time where Edgy Mc Gary tsu will appear again. I really like how the series has been developing since he arrived to the village.