Small Irish town of 300 to take in hundreds of refugees

Lisdoonvarna to take in hundreds of migrants. This is a very small town and this move will utterly obliterate the community.

breitbart.com/london/2018/03/07/people-tiny-irish-town-taking-hundreds-migrants-no-say-scared-called-racist/

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a4.htm
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/lisdoonvarna-says-no-to-plan-for-115-asylum-seekers-to-move-into-town-36664275.html
youtu.be/cCd16mQO32M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares, they'll fucking love it anyway.

Alas Lisdoonvarna, we hardly knew ye.

>be african in africa
>starve because no rice
>be african in ireland
>starve because no potato
Seems like a horizontal move to be honest.

(((They))) just won't stop until every corner of the earth is filled with degenerate shit skins

Irish blacked.com when?

>Ireland

Good. They are cucked anyway and trying to take over Northern Ireland.

And this is why the second amendment is fantastic, eurocucks should adopt it

Nice little quaint old town you got there. Would be a shame if something bad happened to it.

It's their Catholic duty to help those seeking more money.

Quoting the catechism:
>The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a4.htm

Daily reminder that Ireland != West-Brit cucks living in Dublin and it's surrounding areas.
They share almost no culture with the rest of the country, especially when it comes to the hospitality, humour, and good work-ethic.
Dublin is to Ireland as Canada is to North America.

shit what was the point of the independence?

Atleast the comments are mostly in support of burning the hotel to the ground before they arrive..

This is exactly what thy need to do.. actually I am amazed no one has done it.

>And this is why the second amendment is fantastic
>56%

Fuck. The only brightside is something this drastic will net us about 50-100 unironic Nazis of fighting age.

So the population can have a false sense of independence and claim stolen valour for the greatly exaggerated achievements of the rebellion. "Muh 1916 Rising", indeed.
All that happened after "independence" is that now our masters have different accents.

Look at how far away from everything this town is.
The migrant will all flee to other parts within a week. Fuck most will probably cross into Northern Ireland then come to Britain unchecked.
Every single experiment where they place migrants in small towns results in them scattering to other parts. The reason why governments do this is because building the reception centre + housing in large cities would be more expensive. The whole thing is designed to help the "refugees" disappear under the radar.

Dress in blue pajamas and paint O'duffy Abu on their houses.

It's literal payback for wh*Te appropriation of WAKANDAN LANDS
FUCK
WH*tE
"""""PEOPLE""""

There is nothing outside of Dublin

>breitbart
Do you have a credible source at least?
Not this huffpo tier site?

Fuck Catholicism

>EU refugee quotas
And people wonder why we told the EU to fuck off.

#RefugeesNotWelcome

>Pajeet as PM, what a surprise

>there is nothing outside of New York/Los Angeles/San Francisco/etc.
>t. "Little Jack"

The rest should be self-explanatory, Sup Forums.

Limerick?
Kerry?
Galway?
Cork?
Waterford?

I cant tell if you are retarded or legitimately braindead

Who cares about uk

Halal is forever!

>Lisdoonvarna
>Lisdoonvarna is a spa town of 739 people in County Clare in Ireland.

still bleak but not 300 unless nearly 2/3 of them moved out

Dumb cunt

All irrelevant

The rural and suburban retards are keeping these bright young scientists down.

Apparently it's only 30 "refugees" now but thats still too many and the people of that village don't want them their but a greedy rat bastard hotel owner is looking to make money and doesn't give a fuck about the people or village of Lisdoonvara

Good. the Irish love Paleshitnian Muslim refugees, I personally hope they terrorize them all.

>300

You mean 30 right?

I legit don't give a flying fuck.

I love how sad and insecure faggot-states (AKA Britian) has become lately.

You silly fags are so bitter and depressed about your countries failure that you lash out at any chance. Pathetic life.

I posted this to r/Ireland but it got removed by mods, fk reddit and fk leftists, I’m really fking mad right now.

Didn't know the refugee thing was still a thing.

>posting on plebbit
well what did you expect

Been to Ireland once a few years ago. Beautiful country but even then they were cucked beyond believe. Met one nice girl looking pure as hell but it didn't take even half a hour before she started rambling about how she hates her otherwise sweet grandmother because she doesn't want fags to get married. Progressive posters everywhere on streets. Never have I ran away so fucking fast. What a shame.

So calling you out for your hypocrisy and cowardice is us being insecure?

lol.. The only insecurity and faggotry is coming from you cuck cowards that preach and cry about your guns but don't bother to use them. In fact when faced with a child shooter, your brave police run the fuck away like a coward.

LOL

Thing is there's no such country as palestine, it rather underlines the thick Irish stereotype.

Sadly this is only the beginning. Also checked

You have to go back

Why should we care if they don't even care about their own well being and safety?

YOU MISSED OFF DONEGAL!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS BUNDORAN ON YOUR FUCKING LIST?!?!?!?

What sinn fein gets for kissing the EU's ass so hard.

Looks like there's plenty of nice rape bushes to make the new residents feel right at home!

I wonder if the Muslim countries will take any white South Africans refugees after their land is seized, maybe let them build them a church so that they feel more at home? Oh, it's illegal to build churches even in Turkey.

>all those red haired cuties that are going to be BLACKED
I can't take this shit any longer I can't I can't I can't

Small Irish town of 300 that took in hundreds of refugees sees crime spike of 7,000%

Sharia Muslimes vs The Drunk Fighting Irish

Still sounds like insecurity to me Nigel. Lmao fuckin loser

Who owns the hotel?

This is being done to small towns and villages all over Europe, even in my country and the rest of Eastern Europe. They specifically pick places that can't fight back and put migrant centers or occupy local (failing) hotels or other utility/commercial/cultural/educational buildings. They even take businesses or houses from local people for minor debts or various legal excuses to house illegal migrants.

independent.ie/irish-news/politics/lisdoonvarna-says-no-to-plan-for-115-asylum-seekers-to-move-into-town-36664275.html

That is exactly their professed strategy. To dominate small towns.

they're gonna rape first though

all white women and male mudslimes

Oh fuck.Will they be moving into countryside?.Please we already have knackers,we don't need them too

Too bad. I always liked this song.

youtu.be/cCd16mQO32M

DO your fucking research! The town voted against taking them, case closed

>voting against taking in rapefugees
>ever working
>not being forced to accept them some way or another in the end

Get those cameras read.

>independent.ie/irish-news/politics/lisdoonvarna-says-no-to-plan-for-115-asylum-seekers-to-move-into-town-36664275.html
In response to questions from the local community, the RIA stated that the Minister for Justice had concluded a contract with the owner of the King Thomond Hotel.

The RIA response stated that "the addition of a maximum of 115 persons over the course of a year should not put an undue strain on existing resources and services".

The first asylum seekers were due to arrive on Monday and this has been put back a week due to the current weather conditions. The RIA has told the community in a written reply that the implementation of the plan cannot be delayed.

>DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH
>People voted against
>Is happening anyway

Well, those irish folk gonna get themselves some protection and security and make sure those sandnigger subhumans run to the sea.

Or they will wine like cuckholds and see their once peaceful, 100% native irish, 100% catholic, 100% secure village turns into a sandnegroid warfare hovel.

send all the niggers to NI then onto the uk

you've done nothing with important with your guns since 1776.

Protected the first amendment.