Mark Dice

> fake laugh
> make unfunny wordplay joke about news organisations name
> watch fake news clip while continuing to fake laugh and rock back and forth in chair
> make some bad jokes that he stole from his twitter replies
> shill shirts

Do people actually like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9kbreQgxPQ
youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Yes

I put him on when I want something easily palatable and mindless to fill the gap.
Mark is /ourguy/.

He's probably not going be popular in Muslim countries like yours.

Mark Dice is great.

You sound triggered and butthurt.

Yes. He’s redpilled on most things.

no. hes just another turd in the wave of shitty e-celebs trying to capitalize on the Trump surge. Mark Dice before this was a typical batshit crazy youtube conspiracy guy that made videos about things like how Disney was an illuminati controlled propaganda network brainwashing children into worshipping satan as well as a 9/11 "truther" then all of that shit dried up, people got tired of it, so he moved onto other meme topics.

Wow mark, you said hollywood is stupid and out of touch and called them snowflakes, what a totally unique and interesting view!

(inb4 some dummy takes this post to mean I love and support leftism)

he's alright. i'd prefer if he did fewer vidoes on fake news though personally. i already know cnn is a joke.

no

I love Mark's channel. Charming, funny man. Hr must drive liberal viewers crazy

Yes. Mark dice red pulled me on illuminati/satanic cult in Hollywood. And his videos where he covers Hollywood award shows are pure gold.

yeah i want the old batshit crazy conspiracies back. that's what i like.
>Disney was an illuminati controlled propaganda network brainwashing children into worshipping satan
that would not surprise me at all if it was true. would it surprise you?

Imagine being this cynical and retarded.

Mark Dice is great. His book "The New World Order: Facts and Fiction" really opened my eyes to much of the fucked up shit going on in this country.

lol, thanks mark. i'll be sure to check it out

Yea I feel you. But is also nice to know what CNN is up to since I never watch them.

yes. I know Disney is shit, but you really need to take a step back from all of this and really consider how fucking crazy that is.

Didn't know who this was, searched & subbed, thanks :^)

I guess so

I'd love to hear some real 9/11 truth. Lay it on me

>just buy the snakeoil and stop being cynicle!

Its not cynical to recognize that a charlatan is a charlatan.

i think you need to take a step back and realize that crazy shit happens all the time, it's a crazy world, and many of the people in power are crazy

i'm not saying i believe that about disney, i'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if it was true, not that i could prove it. but its likely a plausible theory

Why yes

Not really, but he's okay I guess.

Yeah I like mark dice

>not that i could prove it.
because it isnt. The problem with a lot of conspiracy theorist is that they approach everything from a superstitious view rather than a rational one.

Do you have a crazy theory? Thats cool, but youre going to need to provide actual proof for that theory. Too many times conspiracy theorist fall into this trap where they just claim some crazy shit happened, then people ask them for proof, then they just start lashing out and claiming they are part of the conspiracy themselves. Looney tunes shit.

He is too much of a christcuck and is also single despite being 40 years old.

But he doesn't harm us, so I think you're shilling...

Hey is that you Rick?

I mean, he is quite descent, as far as cuckservatives go... Don't buy into the daily Shareblue e-celeb slander...

>Mark Dice before this was a typical batshit crazy youtube conspiracy guy that made videos about things like how Disney was an illuminati controlled propaganda network brainwashing children into worshipping
Imagine not knowing this is true, Club 33

The guy has a million subscribers and he just sits in his kitchen and makes fun of cnn, Hollywood , and stupid liberals. How can you not love that? You are a miserable douche. I'm sorry to break it to you.

Mark Dice is peak boomerism
>democrats are the real racists
>let's make fun of pro-choice people
>can you believe these people actually criticize Trump?

>jokes on you! the guy makes a living off of repeating shitty facebook tier boomer memes back at me!
yeah, that really showed me. Stop being a tool user.

I've been to club 33 multiple times. It's worse than you think.

They hid the word SEX all over the Lion King, subliminally. That's just one example. They do it intentionally. I'm sorry that you think they're purely entertainment, because they're not.
These days they have cartoons wringing out diapers into their own mouths and nobody cares. (((Progress)))

I hate him because he is not funny. If you are going to try and fight the meme war against libtard neocommies you have to actually understand humor, which he does not. He is just a dickhead

>They hid the word SEX all over the Lion King, subliminally.
oh my GOD! I've literally never heard of this before! Totally not a fucking thing since the movie came out on VHS and every kid was talking about it!
Seriously, stop being a stupid and gullible person user.

Yes! He effectively destroy mentally ill leftists.

His videos are short and good

Club 33 greentext?

of all the e-celeb bs, this cunt is the worst. he's like boomer bait

He's PG rated, straight to the point, etc. Nothing wrong with that in the grand scheme of things.

>Mark Dice before this was a typical batshit crazy youtube conspiracy guy that made videos about things like how Disney was an illuminati controlled propaganda network brainwashing children into worshipping satan as well as a 9/11 "truther"
Based.

sure, i get that. but i can also consider something as plausible without necessarily believing it. i think that's an important skill to have in this age of information. a lot of things can't be proven conclusively but there may be enough evidence for it to be plausible. and plausible ideas shouldn't be dismissed just because the conclusive proof isn't out yet.

meanwhile there are enough crazy things going on that can be proven for me to not at all feel safe with he people in power. they are knowingly doing crazy shit to us all the time. so it wouldn't be a stretch to believe it plausible that disney is evil or up to some shady shit, i haven't looked at the evidence, i don't really care, but i wouldn't be surprised. is all i'm saying.

So in your version of reality, good guy animators plaster the movie with the word SEX , hidden from plain sight, as a joke? That's just one example. I encourage anybody lurking to look up the subliminal messages and symbolism used in Disney movies

hes funny sometimes

Except he's not a boomer, you incredible idiot. Do any of you know what a boomer is ?

no, he's saying it can't be true because he's never heard of it, even though people are telling him about it now.

i don't personally know anythign about it, but i would examine and consider the evidence.

Too dangerous.
Theres a reason its built into the total darkness of the pirates.

I don't watch Youtube political punditry so I don't care for him at all.

>Mark Dice
Otherwise known as Mister Metokur.

He is appealing to boomers, that's my point.

Here we go again. Bannonizing another person I dont know so I start to like him based on the lefts hate for them.

He get around 250.000 views per video.

That is very good. Leftist scum like you hate it.

*325.000 per video

Dice, Crowder, Peterson and McInnes are supposed to be the catalyst that lead people to Jared Taylor and David Duke, the JQ and the real redpill. Instead they act as obstacles and create further division amongst right wingers.

Wrong! I started with Alex Jones and Mark Dice.

These people are just bridges.

No...no

eh your overthinking it. He's a basic bitch level redpiller to the masses. You obviously dont watch him to build your own political opinions, hes just fun entertainment for people that know the MSM is an agenda and for people that voted trump cause they were just sick and tired of same shit for last decades. Yes he's e-celeb tier but hes still more bearable then PJW screaming "IMAGINE MY SHOCK" and making a pointless video screaming SOY and not adressing other variables related to "soyboys" that he spammed so much.

he's pretty redpilled and wrote a lot of books about the elite's occult practices years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=x9kbreQgxPQ

I like him because he is an individual who is making news reports. Medical grade video news is toxic, and always has a hidden agenda. I quite like my video news reports raw the way he serves em.

He is awesome and genuinely funny, nice guy. Gfy

he is win

Soon you won't be able to speak out
Soon you won't be able to resist
Soon information will be filtered
Soon you will become subservient sheep once the memes are censored
Soon you will wake up and the happening well is dried up
Soon you will each be in a personalized #cybergulag and you won't know what is happening
Soon the tech-elite will rule
UNLESS WE STAND UP, AND BREAK FREE OF THE MATRIX

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

Liberals hate Mark Dice because he exposes how they lack any modicum of intelligence.

David Duke is undoubtedly a plant and a joke

His books are serious and high quality his YouTube channel isn't. Really all there is to it.

He didn't use to be that bad a couple of years ago. He was less pretentious and didn't fill his every video with that fucking annoying fake laughter that I hate just as much as you do.

He also never criticizes Trump, no matter what he does. He's become a fucking zombie shill that repeatedly parrots his masters talking points.

It's sad that content on TubeYou is so amazingly trite that talking in front of a video can get you thousands of views with minimum effort.

Normally, that just describes the average, retarded "reaction" video, but when it comes to "political commentary" (kek, term used lossely), it's a majical, mystical experience.

I hope the "Adpocalypse" demonitizes every bitchboi on there and just fucks off and dies.

salty soyboy detected

Thats why he sells shirts, almost all his videos are demonitized.
Dice is interesting. His on the street interviews were pivotal culture war material during the election. So much so he was approached by the global engagement center just after the 2016 election was over.

He reeks of boomerism.

>Anyone not 1488 is not good enough
Don't cut yourself on that edge

i know right, not everything is jews. it's a bit deeper then that

>butthurt mohammed from londonistan makes thread about you
based mark

I know you don't have any knowledge of the world outside of America, but London isn't the only place in the UK. I live in one of the whitest areas in the country.

Is it the whorehouse known as Hull or the drug den known as Glasgow?

For instance?

A cosy little town you won't have heard of.

You know it to be true - basic bitch Republican, same style of voice, same style of jokes, both dropped out of establishment institutions, only edgier while anonymous.

Idk I lived in bongland for 6 years, try me.

I would say dumb burgers like him, but it seems they've done the work for me

He is better at "red pilling" the masses than PewDiePie

He's fucking retarde 2bqh

Bury St. Edmunds my man. Lovely place.

Mark is based

Sage

the only people who dislike Mark Dice tend to be shillfags who get their information from fake news and people who just dislike everything on principle

He's unpalatable as fuck to most of Sup Forums I guess but the right should always have these entry level losers to keep banging the drum, cheerleading and tempting in normies from no mans land.

He's good

Shit. I never got out towards Norwich. I was either in Harlow or around Livercool and Birmingham. Heard it's nice. I hope you have an estate, shotgun, qt3.14 and many children, inshallah.

I liked him when he interviewed people on the streets of California, nowadays not

pizza

Definitely visit Bury if you ever get the chance to come this side of England, loads of history and interesting stuff to check out. Norwich is a good place too. Stay away from Ipswich with a 10 mile long pole.

Half of his audience is outside of the anglosphere, in India, Malaysia, Turkey , Brazil etc.

Jim is an imperialist... Not a fucking republican you absoluete retard. No wonder you have autism, look at the fucking flag you have.

Mark Dice is a basic nationalist/conservative thinker. Thats all.

No fucking wonder, you fucking retards think we all have the same voice due to our accents. But so do you, all french cucks sound the fucking same. Nice try

Chezk* whoops sorry it seems your toothpaste flag was warped alittle

>Mark Dice before this was a typical batshit crazy youtube conspiracy guy that made videos about things like how Disney was an illuminati controlled propaganda network brainwashing children into worshipping satan as well as a 9/11 "truther"
tell me more...

Oh look, its another sharia blue alt-left hit job. fuck off and sage.

>yes. I know Disney is shit, but you really need to take a step back from all of this and really consider how fucking crazy that is.
you know there's a giant dick on the cover of the Little Mermaid, right?