Gundam build fighters battlogue

I didn't ask for this.

I did, I fucking love Gyanko.

No more AI battles?

Why not? What's wrong with you?

Spinoff TV series starring them, WHEN?!!

It's just a matter of time really.

>[Story]
>To defeat the evil Miyaga, Super Fumina and Hyper Gyanko must seek out its castle, relying on a Song Dynasty map. Passing through a dark forest, they come across Bearbear Village, where Petit'gguys live together in peace. But for some reason, when Fumina and Gyanko see them, the Petit'gguys panic and run away. Perplexed by the situation, the pair are then confronted by an openly hostile China'gguy.

Never enough Gyanko

Gundam is finally doing mecha musume? About time.

Gundam mecha musume? Finally a reason to get into the series.

Obari is actually a pretty awful director.

>more petitgguys
yay!

>Gundam is finally doing mecha musume
Yeah, and they are doing a terrible job at it.

>Gundam is finally doing mecha musume?
>finally
How new are are? Gundam Musume are old as fuck.

We got bait and switched so hard by the first episode holy shit.

>I didn't ask for this.

Well I sure as fuck did. The semen demons from Gunpla are the only reason I watched that shit. Hope mommy Rinko makes an appearance.

The first one was by FAR worse than episode 2. We literally got a Char so terrible that Ribbons in comparison seemed cool. You know the Ribbons that's such a piece of shit that he was perhaps the worst main Gundam villain to date? Even if Reversible Gundam was awesome it didn't make up for all of the above.

Episode 2 was far better but Dryon felt a bit lazy for Minata and both of the new mechs shouldn't have been colored black entirely.

Episode 3 looks to capitalize on the Super Fumina joke and I'm always one for more Fumina.

Maybe but people just don't like Try so episode 2 felt like a letdown.
Everyone agrees the smit was the best thing about it so episode 3 should at least be entertaining in that regard, even if it's just two dudes roleplaying as girls.

What's going on with Gyanko's left boob?

Nothing much how about you

I need more Fumina in spats

Part of the Dom's design.

This sounds utterly retarded.

>no Super Rinko yet
Bandai must hate money.

It'd be Giga Rinko

I did.

Yeah. Those designs look like shit.

>no white pantyhose
>not even a full bodysuit
what the fuck is this shit?