One piece

This thread is a Cracker thread. Say something nice about him.
Also I hope Perospero makes his own rabbit's foot charm next chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_32pGdsvWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the retard that was spamming his ms paint image with Jinbei """""knowing""""" about the tidal wave before the others?

Why his hair look like a dildo

Shit I forgot about this so basically both Perospero and Katakuri are confirmed or at least very likely to have children of their own, damn.
I just hope BM didn't kill their kids or their wife (boyfriend?) during one of her tantrums because that would just be too cruel a backstory for them.

G4 SPEEDMAN COMING UP

>This thread is a Cracker thread. Say something nice about him.
Cracker is a very impressive member of Big Mom's crew. He did his job which was to stall Luffy in the seducing woods, and succeeded for 11 hours. He would have also beat Luffy if not for Nami.

So he can please the ladies better than you do.
But truthfully I think it's either a reference to english crackers or those huge lolipops you see sometimes. Pic related. Maybe he used to be the Lick lick fruit user in the early drafts of the story and that hairdo is a remnant of that.

How can Luffy possibly stall Katakuri for 10 hours when he barely managed to do the same with Cracker for 11?

>two years training non-stop
>still under commander level
How does this weakling pretend to become Pirate King?

Gomu gomu no punching bag and gomu gomu no running.

How old was Roger when he reached Raftel? How old is Luffy now? Compare these figures.

In b4.

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains about and mocks "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

He is weaker than Doffy.

Reminding everyone that Wano will have another princess in need of rescue and that in all likelihood she'll be just as lame as Rebecca.

That's not very nice.

You're a bigger hack than Oda,commit suicide.

>STILL believing this

He's equal to Doffy.

Luffy said his CoA was the strongest he'd ever faced and the fight was the longest one Luffy's ever had. How does that lead you to conclude Cracker's weaker than your husbando?

>strong enough to fight Whitebeard and later all his crew pretty much on his own
>strongest sense of justice
>strong logia
>trusted enough to become Fleet Admiral
>helps the Marines get back on their feet after the Whitebeard war
>even Blackbeard would rather avoid fighting him
>/fa/ suit and tatoos

Why is he so perfect, fellow m/a/rines?

You forgot he has one of the best voice actors.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_32pGdsvWw

He has a higher bounty than Sabo.

He only said his CoA is strong not the strongest and the doffy that fought Luffy was severely injured and would have still won without the gladiators help.

Whereas Luffy totally still would've won against Cracker without Nami's help, right?

And Cracker would have won if Luffy didn't have Nami weakening his powers.

>doffy
>couldn't do shit against G4 but luffy ran out of time to finish him off
>cracker
>injured G4 easily and G4 couldn't do shit against him, forcing luffy to run away for 12 hours

Still doesn't pove Cracke is stronger and Law's help against Doffy was way bigger than Nami's.

Buttmad hackposter detected.

Show me one (1) panel of Doflamingo damaging Luffy's G4 haki.
Cracker's haki was so strong he was almost able to chop Luffy's arm right off. There is no way Dolfamingo could even get through Cracker's biscuit clone haki.

>way bigger than Nami's
I don't think that's true.

Was there seriously a motherfucking JoJo reference in this chapter?

Perospero will get a charged rabbit foot to the face

>Reminding everyone that Wano will have another princess in need of rescue
That's Momonosuke

Rebecca is as lame as it gets, I doubt she will ever be topped

But Momo will become the new shogun who gets /ss/ from the princess.

Oh, I would gladly be on top of her.

Law's help weakened him somewhat, however he still could use his full power. Nami's help didn't weaken Cracker per se, but made his power very weak compared to its normal state. I've said it before, Cracker and Doflamingo are about equal hardness for Luffy, and they were literally a flipside of each other.
>Doffy was a tank who could take a lot of hits; Cracker was someone who didn't like or couldn't take many hits
>Cracker's offensive power was better and he could harm and keep up with G4, while Doffy couldn't.
>Doflamingo would struggle with the biscuit clones; Cracker would struggle fighting Doffy without them due to his string power
They're just inversions.

Y O J D
O
J
D

>wishing harm on this beautiful face
Why such terrible taste, Carrotfag?

Apologize.

>Keep in mind that this was supposed to be a stealth mission, not "Let's take down one of the strongest pirate crews"
God, I still cant get over all the faggots that thought Luffy would take down Big Mom this arc. I was laughing then, and I'm laughing even harder now seeing how much Katakuri is stomping him. Fightfags BTFO while us seasoned "escape" connoisseurs were right all along.

>Luffy took off his classy suit

Fuck this.

Luffy looks like Ace in the left panel

I see you are a gentleman of refined taste and monumental intellect.

Can't fight with a tight jacket on.

Runfags are pleb tier. You want this to turn into Run Piece?

Why you gotta problem with crewmate #10?

It's always been Run Piece

There is no one who likes running, only people who don't mind it. And of course, the fightfags who despise it.

SeeBLOWN THE FUCK OUT

What’s wrong?

nice spam

What was luffy clutching his mouth? What happened there?

>Design looks like Joseph Joestar
>"Next, you'll say"

HOLY SHIT, IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

You mean 11

It was actually Luffy who stalled him. Cracker was very angry and exhausted after a mere 11 hours (nobody tell him Ace/Jinbei/Jack can go at it for 5 days without rest), which is why he dropped his guard, turned stupid and charged forward at a very powerful-looking "tankman" even though Cracker should be able to tell that large haki-coated form was at Luffy far from his weakest.

Didn't want the crew to hear his screams.

No, he's the 10th person.

It will be when he pulls out some rope bullshit.

Against Doflamingo, Gear 4th was effective, but Luffy ran out of time before being able to finish him off.

Against Cracker, Gear 4th did nothing, and Luffy realized very early on he'd just die using it.

11th.

Counting Merry because of the Klabautermann would make him the 11th, you're right.

He put the shards in his mouth so Katakuri wouldn't hear that they were alive

Jimbei is 9th crew member. You don't count Luffy.

What did Oda mean by this?

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

N-nothing, it's just a coincidence.

That little kid will join after the next timeskip.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Oda does it both ways. When characters join, their chapter is "the eighth" if the eighth one to join Luffy, but they are the 9th Strawhat. Pic related. Jinbe is the 10th strawhat, but his chapter will be "the ninth"

>Break next week
>The week after that is a baking chapter
Oda, please do it. I want to drink Fightfags tears.

Oh it's going to happen user. It'll be
>sailing away and discussing the situation
>Perospero trying to figure out how to keep Mom in check
>Luffy dodges a spear
>8 pages of cooking
It'll be glorious.

this

other than being genuinely interested in the cake making and which characters will meddle up with it. I hope in a rematch with Daifuku

How would zoro feel about sanji having a waifu now?

Or what about Smoothie? With Puddin messing with Sanji's memories so he can fight a woman for once?

Forget the romance of adventure, forget the crew, forget the worldbuilding, forget the action, One Ouece HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THOSE THINGS!

One Piece has consistently been about clever running sequences and jobbing and these things have been better than ever. You can't dispute this fact.

>Just go raise your kids and leave us be you shitty cook

muffled grumbling about women being a bother and Sanji getting swindled into it

>Hah, I called it!
>Usopp then proceeds to hand him 5,000 berries

sanji wouldn't allow it. and he won't be defeating a yonko commander this arc.

Buttmad fightfag detected.

He'd be fine because he gets to fuck Reiju

As in Pudding does it regardless of his wishes. Sanji is getting beat up and tells Pudding why he won't fight and she just grabs his memories and goes "KICK HER ASS!"

>B-Big Meme is going down this arc!!

>crew reunites after 2 year wait
>seperate again after 3 days
>still separated till this very chapter

FIVE (5) real years since the whole crew has been together. Come on.

>Not '' My face, my soul'' edit

I don't see Smoothie attacking Sanji in the first place, she would be probably be more understanding that the cake being made is beneficial to everyone in Totto Land.

Daifuku on the other hand seems like an angry bastard who would probably be irrational and attack anyway. He seems to dislike Pudding too.

Gear 4: Running Man

>Gear 5th: Monkey Run Awaykening

When Roger met Rayleigh, he seemed like he was in his late teens, early 20s. However when he was called Pirate King, he looked old as fuck, 40s at least.
Did Roger fuck about for 20 years and then when his illness became terminal, sail the entire grand line in 3 years?

Pudding will instead realise Sanji is too beta to hit a woman, borrow the memories of his fighting style and use it to fight Smoothie herself. Stealing Sanji's fight this arc while he remains in the kitchen making a cake.

>have the power to copy any fighting style
>choose sanji's

Roger was 52 when he became PK.

>doesnt require any devil fruit powers
>anyone can do it
>its her husbands fighting style

Sanji's fighting style is cool as fuck tho

Why wouldn't he fuck about for 20 years? That's called FREEDOM, pal.

what other characters have green hair?

The way I see it, Mr Bond, is that they did just muck around for years in the blues/Paradise. After some time, I believe they did one or two voyages through the Grand Line, with the first one following the Log Pose to the end, where they discovered the true history and all. In the final voyage when they picked up Crocus, they did the red poneglyph way and found Raftel.