At this point there is no better choice then White Sharia. Prove me wrong

At this point there is no better choice then White Sharia. Prove me wrong.

Shills gtfo, Islam is based and you know it.

White Sharia isn't Islam.

*fucks ur dad*
sorry muhammed

it might counter the Jews for the first 100 years but eventually Degeneracy will creep up becuase Jewish Traitors are legion.

>Shills gtfo

fuck you and I will still stay here and you can't do shit about it you fucking low test faggot, shave my balls meme flag

Shlomo, UR kippah is showing.

There is no Sharia without Islam.

There is no degeneracy in Turkey.

Fuck Islam. Christianity at least as morals you fucking jew.

If Islam takes over in Europe, every African Muslim will be allowed in due to a common belief

Islam is anti-European.

Christcuck "morals" are the root cause of feminism and LGBT degeneracy.

How? Plain bs.

but every single Muslim country is shit

>faces and hair visible
>Sharia

Muslims hate beauty

we aren't going to accept your shit bag front for terrorism, fuck off

eat a dick

Would you rather be Turkish Muslim chad or a Greek christcuck?

That's Jewish Christianity, you dirty kike. God is a racist, he favors his true people, the Aryan race. You, and all other subhuman species will be cast into hell on judgement day.

White sharia would fix a lot of problems but it will never be acceptable. Let's face it, white men are too good to their women. If they want to fuck black guys, we let them. If they want to be CEOs when they are unqualified for the position, we hire them. White women are given whatever they want. They know they can just screech like a child and white men will handover resources and cave to whatever retarded political agenda they have.

Greek masterrace

Unlike Christianity Islam directly calls out the Jews multiple times. There is a reason Muslims are so hostile to Jews.

I want to eat pork but more importantly I want science and progress. Muslims refuse to look into the future and would rather stay rooted in the past.

>God is a racist, he favors his true people, the Aryan race.
You mean the Semitic race.

ALL MONOTHEISM IS DEGENERATE
ALL MONOTHEISM IS JEWISH

Actual Aryans (Iranians) are Muslim.

Current system is broken. White Sharia will be acceptable, but it needs to be presented right.

Too bad, Greek "masterrace" is JUSTed beyond belief.

>white
>muslim

Pick one, sandnigging faggot

islam is a hoax for low iq goatfuckers

No it's not because then I would have to mingle and except all you dune coons

lmao retarded rapebaby