Why did the media try to push this wetback dyke of all people?

Why did the media try to push this wetback dyke of all people?

who?

Jews

what's so sad about her is that her parents fled castro's communist regime... now she is embracing top communists in the usa. how stupid can one person be?

Not sure
I blinked once and saw that dyke spic then I blinked again and she was gone.
No idea who she or that 30 year old high school skinny faggot was or what they wanted

same reason they pushed this one on you. divide and conquer.

These fucking kids sure did embrace their stardom due to the brutal murder of their peers didn't they?

Because, the future is brown, bald, and beautiful. Don't like it? Leave, and take your racist ideology with you.

She looks like she’s gonna walk up to me and ask for some hot Cheetos

They couldn't have picked a better person to dissuade "moderates" or whatever you call them. If a brown bull dyke REEEEEing to take away all the guns doesn't wake you up a bit I don't think anything else will.

Don't you realize this was all false flag by the NRA to drum up membership they got over 500,000 new members

She was there and can talk straight and cry.

The blonde one was retarded and the white boy was called a crisis actor.

She's neither white or black, so they can sell him to both sides.

You mean waifu.

>She was there and can talk straight and cry
Can she, actually? She always looks like she's trying to stifle her laughter or something on the released photos, and not shedding a single tear.

Divide the tommies between conservative and liberal, they can be conservative and be with the liberals or be a liberal that supports conservatives, the term is so vague it can mean the contrary of the true word.
Tommies do not realize about this nor they care

fucking slay

They were all in drama club. I wouldn't expect anything less from a group of narcissistic, sociopaths.

kek

You forgot you gif of a sassy black woman.

is this bitch still being talked about or are her 5 minutes up? i dont watch news

>fled
You don't seriously believe that do you? Most people who leave Cuba are government agents. Anyone who is legit running from the regime there doesn't even get issued a passport and have to board some makeshift raft in the middle of the night.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY DONT THEY CHOOSE US!!???

Just as expected

idk but it's bad optics if you want to convince white people to give up their guns

literally no one is going to listen to la goblina de la americas

> i dont watch news
Your KIDDING!!!!!

>I blinked once and saw that dyke spic then I blinked again and she was gone.
It was beautiful :^)

> Canada talking about "not being listened to"

Because the people who organize false flags love goading the people who spot them. It's the same reason they seemingly deliberately leave obvious clues in plain sight. They are fucking with us irl the same way we fuck with idiots online. We have a disturbing amount in common.

They picked her for maximum buttfuckery from us. It worked.

her 15mins of fame is over user. not even shills will make threads for her anymore

The Rats and their propaganda arm, the kike media, fucked up. They live in a bubble. They actually thought a lesbian pushing for gun control was something that would sell. Everyone they know thought it was a great idea.

The Gay Mafia use their own people. That's why the disinformation platform of choice for deep state propaganda is the Ellen show.

Intersectional crisis acting

Who this qt?

Pretty sure she's a jew too

her crash back to obscurity will be lolcow paydirt.

> convince white people to give up their guns
people are so fucking delusional about themselves. We dont have to sell this idea at all.
It's pretty simple, you tell the people were doing a 'buy-back' for a massively discounted rate. and in every city and township across the country, people willingly turn in hundreds and thousands of guns. No arm twisting, no boogey-men storming your house and ripping the guns out of the floor boards. all that shit is fake. they'll just hand them over.

do you understand how media optics work? The fact that she's a cuban lesbian is like 10,000 free diversity points for CNN and NBC who propped her up with talking points. Having two white kids blathering about gun control would be less desirable.

The pinheaded Hogg kid is apparently an aspiring actor now. All these kids were fished out of that school's drama department. Having half their school shot up is literally the best thing that happened to these two career wise.

That's how out of touch msm is. They think that freakshow spic is somehow a good face for their kikery

Because it's a scripted story and they wanted someone who is their ideal(omg, you go grrrl, empowered lesbian feminist androgynous stronk minority) female to be the hero

Because they see her as a majestic WoC that embodies the 'progressive'/Marxist/anti-white plan.

> having your classmates executed in front of you
> Fame
and republicans say the left wing is culturally abhorrent.

>tfw you want to troll on Sup Forums but don't remember English from second grade

she is the poster child of what they want the population to be
>deranged
>mentally/emotionally damaged
>easily manipulated
>brown
>female
>lesbian
>constantly feeling victimized
>loud mouthed

poor parenting if true

Wetback Kike!

she's a strong modern womyn.

Because they're stupid and out of touch.

that thing is the perfect communist. no obvious gender, no attractive qualities, lots of emotional outbursts, and no original thoughts.

that is what they are creating, and when they have engineered a beast as magnificent as emma, they will show off their monster.

I'd push my wet dick into this dyke if you know what I'm talking about

Because it’s the oldest lefty trick in the book.
>if you disagree it’s because you’re a racist xenophobic transphobic sexist

You work with what you have, this are the real kids after all.

I liked this one better

Media is retarded, fake news.

There are Cubans even today that fled Cuba to the US to escape communism, but the are overwhelmingly a minority nowadays compared to Cubans who come here for gibs. Most Cubans from the 1960s up until the early 1980s where working class trying to escape communism. Now, many of them actually like the communist regime and call Cubans that fled during the 60s gusanos(worms). Essentially spineless abandoners(which is ironic because they left themselves as well)

Also is this dyke even of Cuban decent?

Flavor news doesnt count.

She is LatinX

this gif is so fucking dumb.... the fuck is up with their shirts??
"I see ladylike i click" WTF does that mean? "girlpower" or some shit?

>Why did the media try to push this wetback dyke of all people?

are we sure that's a female?

name a hotter actorvist

So I could throat fuck her jaw out of its sockets.

they are out of touch and desperate. So they are enacting the most radical measures they can in hopes of getting a ripple effect throughout the nation. Chicago, Seattle, and some other parasite cities are clamping the fuck down, and impacting their host states.

>actorvist

hehehehe

You believe that economic incentive is enough to decrease mass shootings, but do you also think that economic incentive can be a great way of maintaining a white majority demography?

IS an actual dude/

>hispanic
>lesbian
>hates guns
she is the physical embodiment of the modern liberal platform

buzzfeed set up a channel called ladylike

She's just asking for some rock hard, snow white right-wing dick.

la goblina judea

because non white Hispanics in general have no loyalty to the states and will gladly demand you give in your guns leading it to become the shithole from whence they came

>t.porkistani at at bin that knoife.

I can tell you're retarded. Americans aren't going to willingly turn in their guns

Because she is just like the Hollywood movie characters americans love so much.

>sticking your dick in an ugly, bald, mystery meat goblin that is a living caricature of a pissy sjw
Even if she grew long hair, lost weight, and got became more feminine I wouldn't.

they actually travel back and forth super easily irl. they have such a robust black market that cuban restaurants in miami only use black beans grown in cuba. the same ones can be grown elsewhere, but then its not authentic cuban food in their eyes. they can come to america, get papers, then go back and pick up their relatives one by one if they have to

tldr - i dont know about political prisoners or anything, but regular aquabeans who come certainly arent "running" from anyone

He's a hundred percent right Paco

>were doing a 'buy-back' for a massively discounted rate
>trade in your guns for pennies
nigger just kys.

>using your dead classmates to fuel your non-existent political career

totes coolios gringo

He isn't we love guns, When i was a kid my dad belonged to a hunting club and everyone had rifles, sadly those were the last guns we saw since your shit gov pushed ours into taking our guns away and now you're getting the monster you created abroad, enjoy.

i'm seeing some simmilarity here....

what year do think it is?

>actorvist

Misspelling or not, I’m stealing this word

Fuck that girl and her motivation, but I unironically admire her machiavelian ways

I always hated the 56% meme until this shooting. Now I see how true it is.

>pic related
Comrade OP listen to me
the picture I have posted show you (((WHO)))
is really behind March For Our Lives
I have left a (((Mystery))) person in the chart because
we all know the Jews are responsible somehow
Enjoy comrade, and don't forget to drink your Kompot
in the fridge
Blyat, babushka would be mad if she found out you did not drink
-t. covert organizer

>sadly those were the last guns we saw since your shit gov pushed ours into taking our guns
>its another dirty spic blames the US for his people unable to govern themselves as justification for flooding in the US and and being despicable parasites.

Its actually great for fucking with libshit mutts

The best propaganda insults.

>wetback
>dyke

You answered your question.

Deep down you know how true that is.
Enjoy all the sudacas and central american mutts you're getting btw.

>they're forgotten already

I see literally nothing wrong with wanting to creampie this latina goddess.

Plenty in common with the average lefty cuck, they're all hideous mutts

>Deep down you know how true that is.
That know thats its true that you fucks vote fore massive unaccountable government because you want "free" shit. I know latin America is overwhelming an enormous corrupt shit hole because of massive swaths of the population vote in such a matter.
I know that hispanics are as stupid as the are proud and will blame their short comings on anyone without ever taking responsibility for themselves. I know that out of all hispanic groups, Mexicans and Central Americans are universally loathed even among other hispanics because they are despicable garbage people.
And I know you'll be getting your chicano trash back whether you like it or not.

i dated a cuban chick... her dad was 100% anti communist as was she. so ummm.. yeah, i do believe that.

Keep telling yourself that.

Checked, and they're just so fucking unbelievably out of touch that they think something like this hits all the right buttons. That's how out of touch they are. It's fucking amazing.

How hot was she? Did she have a nice bunda?