Isn't the message of "Might doesn't equal Right" seem self-defeating when it only triumphs because unparalleled power...

Isn't the message of "Might doesn't equal Right" seem self-defeating when it only triumphs because unparalleled power was on its side?

The message is don't grow a fat head because you were born special.

It's a shitty anime with hypocritical message.

>run away
>bruh we literally can't run because they are trying to kill us
>haha who cares just run and die lol
>get saved by asspull
People think this is good writing

Imagine being this retarded.

a very good anime

The message was to not act like a special snowflake who deserves everything because your good at one thing. The Villians had the same ideals as a tumbler poster

This

IF EVERYONE IS NOT SPECIAL
MAYBE YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE

>"u r wrong, badguy!"
>"hard work beats talent and genes!"
>t.ultra op koukousei highschool student kamisama powered dual wielding jurmughrhrhrs son of a long line of exorcist maou god super human demi-dragon vampire vampiric yuurei byakugyaku hunters with full body regeneration/reincarnation and unlocked seventh seal of the vatican's 11th secret scripture

But the villains had ACTUAL superpowers! The whole idea falls apart.

Like, if you were a guy who dressed as fucking Naruto, I would call you a faggot. But if you could summon, I dunno, Godzilla or some shit like that, I would call you whatever you want.

A man dressed as Superman is faintly pathetic. A man who has Superman's powers, and dresses like Superman? HE'S SUPERMAN.

Mob shitco is shit but you're contradicting yourself here. Since Bowlboy is stronger than the villains, he also get to order them around.

That wasn't even the message. How could you not get it? It was beasten over your head countless times

mob psycho is the best anime in the past 10 years

doing that is basically admitting you can't get what you want without using force. Even if you had psychic powers you can't just make the girl you want just fuck you buy mind-rapping her. It's like paying a whore to take your virginity when you could just talk to a girl and make a relationship

Umaru is a hundred times better than Mob Pshitty. It had better production value, writing and soundtrack, not to mention the execution of themes such as the kafkaesque motifs.

That doesn't seem like the message to me. For me it was accepting the things you are good at regardless of if you like them, and keep trying at the things you aren't good at to try and improve yourself.

>Reigen is a liar and full of shit
More news at 11

/thread

Yet he was the best take on a Liar Character

No that's Usopp.

>insults involve putting shit in the title
How old are you? get creative with your insults

Then the time skip happened and gave him plants instead of random gadgets

Where is the new chapter?

When's season 2

user, that's a resident shitposter in these threads. Just ignore him.

never.
inb4 that stubble autist comes and says it already confirmed

Right is an ambiguous term. Try "Truth isn't determined by strength".

Still the best character.

He is a liar and full of shit in the manga.
In the anime hes practically a different character.

>But if you could summon, I dunno, Godzilla or some shit like that, I would call you whatever you want.
What a cuck

So if someone stronger than you told you to suck their dick because they were stronger than you, you would do it? That's basically what you're saying here. You'd give someone stronger than you respect and dominance in regard to you simply because they are strong.

Literally missing the entire point of the last conflict in the show.