What was his problem? Still makes no sense

What was his problem? Still makes no sense.

He wanted to make the world a better place

He wanted a bankai

>kubo didn't give us his or shinjis bankai

Dumb writer trying to write a smart character.

>shinjis almost ohko if you don't explain your powers to your opponent in detail was only a shikai

This basically. He just hated the idea that there's somebody more powerful than him controlling his actions. He wanted his proverbial 'strings' cut and wanted to cut those strings for everybody too by killing the Soul King.

So he's a rebel without a cause?

He was literally the good guy.

No, he literally wanted to make everybody free. Destroy things like fate and destiny

He was a poorly written villain, admit it. You only like him because of how "cool" he acted all the time.

I just like him for his looks

>The universe consists of the living world, literal hell, practically hell, and a "heaven" that is a bunch of shitty slums unless you're in the top 1% of spiritual power
>The only reason its like this is because thousands of years ago a band of thugs beat the shit out of everyone else and used the enemy commander's corpse to power their crystal that holds their shitty vision of reality together, all so they and their buds could have an unassailable position of power and comfort
>they convinced the masses that the giant corpse battery that they are using to oppress the entire universe is a god-like king worthy of respect and unwavering loyalty
>you can count the people who know the actual truth on your own two hands
Aizen did nothing wrong. He was absolutely justified in his campaign to change the world. Anyone who knew what he knew ought to make the same decision. Urahara is an absolute coward for defending what he knows fully well is a shitty status quo.

SK doesn't control those things. He just keeps the universe from imploding.

Yeah. He's not really even conscious anymore in a sense. The ones Aizen is alluding to are probably the Five Noble Clans. The one from Narita's novel, like the Tsunayashiro clan for example. These guys are the ones that made the original Soul King and turned Soul Society into the shithole it is now. Aizen is probably one of the few who know the truth and doesn't want them dictating what he can and cannot do. Basically, SK is just a battery, but the ones who made him rule over everyone else and Aizen wants them gone so he can be truly free.

Overthrow the soul king.

He was an extremely capable visionary living in a world full of fools content with how things are.

Shut up, Momo. He was a loser who thought he could take on the system and win and ultimately lost to some 15 year old kid the system used to bludgeon him with. Then he came back and got absorbed by God.

I still don't get it. He apparently wants to kill/overthrow the Soul King, but then what? We don't know if he had some alternative in place, but it seems like he'd mention it if so, and if not then it would just destroy the universe. That's like if he was pissed at the limitations of his body so he killed himself.

>Then he came back and got absorbed by God.
No he didn't. He's still just chilling in his chair downstairs. He even comes up at night to get snacks from time to time.

How does he smell like?

>I hate being controlled, I'm going to kill a lot (like 3-4) of people in a sissy fit about being controlled
>Look, the magic stone that's giving me random OP abilities decided I don't need a zanpakuto, isn't that wonderful ?
Bleachlets in charge of having a coherent villain

Aizen doesnt need the zanpakutou anymore. Aizen in his current state can manifest the abilities of Kyouka Suigetsu without a Zanpakutou

And the only person hes killed is Tousen

user pointed out that he was fine being a servant to a fucking magic stone which is incoherent with his overall goals.

I genuinely thought that Kyoka Suigetsu simply fell apart and Aizen was delusional about it until Kyoraku spoke to him.

>he was fine being a servant to a fucking magic stone which is incoherent with his overall goals

You have it backwards, it was the stone that was dominated by Aizen, as Aizen was the only one who could bring out it's true potential/ keeps him immortal.

He wasnt a servant to the hougyoku. The hogyoku has no commands or will. It exists for whatever the wielder wants.

Yes, he did have the stone dominated for the most part. But once Ichigo used Mugetsu, the stone decided to reject him and his plans all fell apart. The thing is, his plans are all dependent on the stone. He needs the stone's power to reach the Soul King but it all fell apart when the stone rejected him. And if the stone is capable of rejecting him like that, that means he IS at its mercy if he ever loses control for even a moment.

>the stone decided to reject him and his plans all fell apart

That was just Uraharas hypothesis of the situation

A situation that NO ONE knows anything about, and is proven wrong when Aizen comes back more powerful than when he was before

If anything it was destroyed in order to make Aizen truly immortal

He wanted to make IchiRuki a reality

like the grass in the morning after it has collected the dew drops

he lost

Magical.

I miss him.

I can sympathize with that. Nobody wants to be controlled.