Ireland YES!

Happy EU enrichening! All those centuries of fighting English tyranny is paying off!
>And [the asylum seekers] are starting to come in this week,” he said, explaining how the contracts for the deal have now been signed this Wednesday, making it a “done deal”, despite 93 per cent of Lisdoonvarna residents last week voting against turning a local hotel into asylum seeker accommodation."
archive.is/dHMdK

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a4.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7OvPTmhtiY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rineen_ambush
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only they had arms and ammunition with which to resist this tyrrany...

pull the mayor out of bed in the middle of the night....shit will stop

I'll never understand this crippling fear of being called racist that liberal people and countries have. This is the same excuse the police and social workers in Rotherham gave for not stopping the rampant rape of young girls by Muslim immigrants. All you have to do is call a liberal racist and they freeze like a deer in the headlights.

Why would anybody be afraid of being called racist who cares are you that much of a pussy or frayed of a word

Boomers, you have to understand that boomers are the most brainwashed generation in history..

Checked

Digits confirm this to be the most prudent move.

ill never understand this joy these leaders have of bringing 3rd worlders to their country

Welp, Micks, proceed accordingly.

Imagine bringing in a bunch of 3rd world low educated people in to a culture known for drinking and fighting. this is going to be great

these fucking faggots deserve it, anyone who lets this happen deserves it

Physical removal of kikes and their pets.

It is absolutely what they wish for globally!

who deserves it? the towns people voted 93% no so they surely don't deserve it

You'll find the mayor has fuck all say - the EU said Ireland gets X number of reffos with a preference for chucking them in small towns (some study probably shows that if you turn small towns into lord of the flies, it's better for integration - because they eat all of the locals).

PM of Ireland then picks the small towns that are to be infested, with a preference for towns that didn't vote for him.

Mayor then gets to eat shit.

You'll need to drag someone in Brussels out of bed in the middle of the night to make it work, basically, and they'll only get replaced with someone else ... from Brussels.

The solution is to firebomb Brussels.

Big Corporate Kike Back Door Payouts!

Literally they are traitors! Killing any of the kind is not a sin. It is rightous!

Hey, which country sabotaged the attempt to stop the Lisbon Treaty? Which potato niggers always voted to expand EU power in exchange for gibs?

Eat shit paddy, you deserve packs of feral niggers raping your women for what you've done.

Wonder how long until they paint over the palestine murals in dublin?

Proof they want destrpy any isolated community with white people.

Last thing they need is a repeat of what happened to Cliven Bundy.

> aaaaaaaaa! freedom! horrible, horrible freedom!

Lisdoonvara is famous for its match making festival ie where you'd find a husband or wife.

Nup, like I said some study they've all read says people integrate better in small towns than in major cities.

The true danger is never people that want to destroy you, it's people that genuinely think that what they are doing is for the best.

A local man who owns a hotel in the town, sold out the town. He is allowing his hotel to be used as a direct provision centre. Cucked for bucks.

That’s funny. When they wanted to settle them here, every mayor in the country said they don’t have either the space or money to house anyone. The government couldn’t do anything. I have never seen such a unity within the country before in my life.

the only hope they have is to burn down anywhere that the invaders will be housed before they arrive. if they do so however the (((state))) will search for them and prosecute them.
but at least they would have tried to prevent their daughters from being raped and their old folks from being attacked and robbed.

At least it isn't English immigration though right? Thanks republicans.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

Burn that hotel to the fucking ground. I'm not kidding. Do it

Maybe, or alternatively he got told that he either did that or had the property compulsorily acquired for that purpose.

I've seen both. The former happens when a place is on the rocks and the owner gets a decent tender from the government. The latter also frequently occurs - someone turns up, tells you that you do it or they buy it out from under you at 1/10th the cost of relocation. Gun to the head style.

Short point is the town got picked at the State level and locals were not really instrumental in the decision, which inevitably leads back to Brussels.

yeah! based irish!
fuck those racist brits, EU fucking rules!!
ireland is too white anyway amirite guys?

this is true

Dress in blue pajamas and spraypaint O'duffy Abu on their tents.

>speculating that the owner stands to make between one and two million euros from the government in a year.

>dat pick
top is what happens when you exercise the first amendment with the second,
bottom is what happens when you try to exercise the first amendment without the second

I'm gonna go on a vacation there.

Time to put those IRA bombing skills to good use.

fire will solve this problem

>despite 93 per cent of Lisdoonvarna residents last week voting against turning a local hotel into asylum seeker accommodation."
Fake news! The did a new referendum yesterday and 50.1% of residents now agree with the migrant centre, so the government now consider that the only valid poll and true opinion of the people and are going ahead with their plans.

Burn the hotel down before they settle in.

>speculating

That's a key word. I know what government tenders like these actually pay - he's not earning more than $50K per annum for a group of 20.

Everything is done on the cheap, and reffo deals are all about reducing cost (because these people will never earn income enough to repay the cost burden).

Is this really how politics works over there?

>fear being called racist
hate such cucks, tell the truth damn it

He's joking, but that did happen with Ireland and the Lisbon Treaty. They made the Irish vote twice because the first one didn't go the way they wanted.

>OOOOH LISDOONVARNA
>AHMED RAPING ROSIE LISDOONVARNA

Yes. Not just in Ireland but the whole EU.They pretend to act by the will of the people, but only if the people vote the way the EU wants them to. Ireland and the Lisbon Treaty is a good example.

This isn't going to stop until we start defending ourselves.
Will Ireland take a stand? Who knows, but this isn't going to stop until people start doing something about it.

The government is spitting in your face, in your fathers/grandfathers face, your wife, your children, everyone who contributed to your country, and it will only get worse until someone does something about it.

HALAL IS FOREVER!

I like how they blame it on EU when it is entirely their own fault. What stopped them to say no just liek V4?

10/10

never been to this place but i know it was cool

Why do you think he's taking them, if not for the money?

Kill them all. This is a war. The sooner you realize that the better your chance of survival will be.

That's what they get for being Catholic.

The catechism:
>The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a4.htm
It is the moral duty of Catholics to take in third world niggers who are seeking more money.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7OvPTmhtiY

Meanwhile....

Is this it lads? Are we just letting some gay pooinloo and a horde of social marxists hand over what was earned in blood?

The next war in Europe is going to be good one.

I watched the Cliven Bundy thing unfold live. It was fucking amazing. Keep your guns Yanks, no matter what.

Move over black irish looks like you'll have BLACKED irish now

>despite 93 per cent of Lisdoonvarna residents last week voting against turning a local hotel into asylum seeker accommodation

And they call themselves Christians?

Disgusting hypocritical CUNTS.

Yeah, when are you Yanks finally gonna use muh guns?

Before or after you become a minority?

>Didn't fight back at 80% white
>Didn't fight back at 70% white
>Didn't fight back at 60% white
>Won't be able to fight back at 40% white

When will we take a stand?
It only takes one confrontation to gain nationwide support, everyone knows this is fucked and watch what happens when the government tries to shut it down.

Reminder: The man who owns the hotel is the son of Fine Gael MP Jim White.

It is not a coincidence.

There's already enough muslims going there.

So let me get this straight.
South Africa will genocide white farmers
US and it's allies are mix racing like no tomorrow
UK, Germany, Sweden and generally other white prosperous areas are being infiltrated and subverted to look the other way when it comes to immigration.

What's going to happen when people look back in history 60 years from now and realize there was in fact, a conspiracy to eliminate white people? I wouldn't be surprised if white people don't end up being vilified to the point of "justified" slavery as a minority in every country. I guess the best thing I can do is teach my great grand kids how to shoot. Ghost guns seem to hinder slavery for some reason.

Western Civilization is a tinderbox right now. Everyone knows the Soros cabal is running a third world invasion operation, but constant media propaganda is gaslighting the public.

Everyday more people are joining our side, but that's because everyday it's getting worse.
We need to become more organized and stronger FAST if we want to make a move.

Him in particular, I'm not sure. I'm suggesting that a lot of the places that end up housing refugees do so because a federal government can put a crazy amount of pressure on a small business owner.

I did some work in relation to an apartment complex here in Aus that the government wanted to use to house sudanese. Everything from compulsory acquisition at below market rates to the threat of re-assessing the last eight years of income tax. It was diabolically nasty and we only got him acquisition at slightly above market rates as a best-deal - without representation he might have just cut and run for half that (even though they are legally obliged by our constitution to pay a fair price for compulsory acquisition).

>for a group of 20
There's 110 of them going into his hotel. And he's the son of a politician. And he had already committed to rejecting the contract if the populace didn't want it.

He's getting paid a lot.

media propaganda is so strong
it's in almost everyone's living room and has access to most people daily
At least 80-90 years ago people talked to each other, now our modes for talking to each other are being shut down and censored for having certain opinions
It almost feels unbeatable and we need to start our own communities and stop contributing to the globalist agenda

I hope the IRA still remembers where their weapons caches are buried.

>The IRA
>in the Republic
I don't think so m80

I have no faith in Europe because of the EU. There is no might strong enough to battle these evil bastards. The only way to defeat this is to side with Russia but that would be treasonous.

Did they say if the foreign invaders are going to be niggers or sandniggers?

So even the local businesses aren't benefitting as the government is just strong-arming them. The government must have an apparatus dedicated to putting these "refugees" in small towns.

What they don't realise is guarda are still heavily community situated and people easily 'disappear' in Ireland's West coast and farmlands.

Why do you think England's influence only went so far, literally NI and eastcoast (mainly Dublin), and that was over 100s and 100s of years. EUs influence is only stuck in Dublin and the gold lined pockets of the 'gimmedat' "political" class.

Just look at how long it took for Ireland to realise that sending single mother's to a birthing boarding shelter to sell their babies to rich American families via Catholic church funded orphanages was a human rights violation.

EU sent immigrants to these places won't last long. Just saying...

Given the fact that they weren't given automatic asylum, they'll be niggers and pakis.

History is gonna be rewritten, after all it’s always written by the victors. What will be told in the future is that evil whitey oppressed everyone else, until the “people” got fed up and ousted whitey from power and implemented communism, in a glorious revolution.

the left is manipulating us through guilt for things your ancestors may or may not have done in order to shame us into accepting a future we don't want. How do we take a stand against this?

It's also worth remembering that Lisdoonvarna is a tiny spa town that's famous for a matchmaking festival. They are importing niggers to a town that has a dedicated festival wherein people are paired romantically as an event.

Post the great information here, including funny memes, everywhere you can on the normie-web.

Why not to fight?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rineen_ambush

>town
>300 residents

Its an important and historical village which celebrates homebred Irish Culture. Have you seen the size of this place? Spa town? That's such a tourist term. It's a village of a tight nit community of families who have problem known each other for millennia.

More oppression of the Irish by the EU.

>1920
m8. When people talk about the IRA burying weapon caches, they're referring to the Provisionals and their hidden caches of AR18, semtext and SAM systems.

Not the IRA that fought in 1920.

>The government must have an apparatus dedicated to putting these "refugees" in small towns.

Yes, it's generally called the Department of Immigration. They'll have a particular division dealing with refugee resettlement. Equal mix penny pinching budget types climbing the ladder and ideologues that want to terraform a community to make it habitable for niggers from the heart of darkness.

Both eat landowners for breakfast, and the local guy cops the blame for the resettlement. The client I mentioned got drummed up as making bank off the deal as well - in actuality he ended up having to declare bankruptcy a year after the acquisition payment went through, as his borrowings anticipated opportunity that the fund didn't provide (he was going to renovate and sell as student accommodation).

Well they need a population boost, Ireland 2040 yes.

>famous matchmaking tradition
>flooded with rapeugees
(((((((((((((((Coincidence)))))))))))))))))))

send them all to sweden

This

Hahaha fuck you mudhammed

They must be livid, all their favorite sheep are now being shagged by muslim refugees.

What with 8 kids per catholic family as avg?
I disagree, I believe they need their Republic back.

>When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

>When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner. (Leviticus 19:9-10)

>He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt. (Deuteronomy 10:18-19)

>Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. (Ezekiel 16:49)

>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)

>“So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty. (Malachi 3:5)

>“As for the foreigner who does not belong to your people Israel but has come from a distant land because of your name— for they will hear of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arm—when they come and pray toward this temple, then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name. (1 Kings 8:41-44)

Why are Jews so hellbent on exterminating western Europeans?

No spilling of seed. Just yell “yolo” instead of pulling out.

Its a small villiage/town.

In Ireland/Britain (and desu most of Europe) these places are literally just old people.

If you want to go on an Arab or nigger hunting safari just go to Malmö.

>penny pinching budget types climbing the ladder and ideologues that want to terraform a community to make it habitable for niggers from the heart of darkness
Universities are factories for the latter.

Wouldn't it sucked if a bunch of lads went there to start some noise maybe start an armed resistance against the EU. That would be really bad isn't?

They are going to have to move the event away or cancel it when the rape stats rise.