How she doesn't fall over?

Back strength. Nene is disgusting, isn't she?

They are helium-filled.

hopes and dreams don't weigh that much

superior japanese spine folded over 1000 times

She does need some extra support to hold those up

Simple, Her breasts are actually full of gas. possibly Helium.

There's this thing called muscle. If you went to the gym you might know the answer.

Because that's certainly the body of someone who goes to the gym on a common basis.

Big anime tiddies are magical and wonderful.

That's deep.

It's truly amazing how those tits never fail to disgust even a degenerate like me

it's called balance fatty

Right looks like she could be a wonderful mother.
Dunno why.

I love tits but she has 0 ass, it just weird

A butt plug of lead.

That's because Ranko will be the mother of my children. I'll cure her gayness with my magical dick.

Anime tiddies truly are the best thing.

Needs an ass

Wasn't this show total shit?

the real question is how does she find clothes

it's like 1/3 of her weight in chest form

Stop bullying Nene! Her tits are wonderful and filled with the hopes and dreams of all mankind!

come on post more of nenes gigantic tits
i'm almost done

She has her hands on her knees

I LOVE BIG BOOBIES!

Anything on the lewd poster that came with pre-orders of the first BD volume yet? It should have been delivered by now.

Which one?

This but unblurred.

Anime has less gravity that in the real world.
Think about it.

>people jumping 50 ft in the air and land without getting hurt.
>people moving around super fast
>Hair always stays in tact and maintains volume no matter what
>even the most FUCKHUGE titties never sag or droop
>people constantly getting nosebleeds

From another thread.

Nene is assless, gross

I was considering getting it, but it's only A3 sizes. I don't care for buying BD's if it only comes with a magazine-spread size poster that I want and a B2 size tapestry of an image that already had a magazine spread

she has ass in the manga, the anime artists just suck

Wow, glad I didn't get it. Like I said in the other post, B2 size would make it worth it, but not A3

Dang, not sure how I missed that. Much obliged.

Anime physics

Part of life is learning to accept that life is disgusting and will only get more disgusting as it goes on.
Just accept and enjoy the thought of the chest-tumors softly caressing your body as she rides you.

The human body can surprisingly support a lot of weight

Yui in that picture reminds me of a former coworker that I used to molest. Good times.

For the same reason you don't topple over from the immense amounts of fat sitting around your waist.

Shh, don't call it a human. You'll attract Sup Forums.

toned abdominal muscles

wow, racist

>bust size greater than height
Amazing

This is fucking disgusting looks like tumors.

Isn't that the entire point of putting her arms on her legs like that?

who's this?

Her body is accustomed to them.

Magic of fan service.

It means her hips weight more than her her torso.
Truly birth giving hips.

whats the context of this Kings game?

there's also a thing called centre of mass

Let's be real user, you're not doing anything more than manning the counter yourself either.

Dear god that poor woman

this have to be a parody
please tell me it's a parody

a parody of what

Is that barcelona I think Ive been there

A parody of how anime exagerate boobs in a ridicculous way.
I mean, no way in hell somone seriously thought that was a legit character design, right? It's a meme anime, right?

No its a pandering anime and its trying to get the oppai loli audience with that character

But it's too over the top even for being pandering, at least for me.

If its the one I'm thinking of:
It's a Death Game manga that came out shortly after SAO got popular. Groups of people are bound to each other as a "Kingdom" and only your King/Queen can speak with another Kingdom's King/Queen. There is a caste system where those below can receive Geass-like orders from those above.

Each day or week or something the caste randomizes and someone else becomes King, etc.

Passionlip from Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/GO.

Ah nevermind, I'm thinking of Kingdom Game I think it was called.

That one still sounds like a death game though. Nou Kome extreme mode.

Oppai loli boobs are actually very light. It's the only possible explanation.

Isn't it wonderful?

There are outpatient surgical procedures for problems like this. They should look into them.

Giant boobs are to be protected and cherished, user. No matter how difficult life might be with a body like that, there is certainly someone somewhere who's willing to dedicate their entire lives to them.

why does Sup Forums only apply irl logic to breasts while everything else is just lmao its just a cartoon chill brah? is it the water?

We're all little girls with breast envy here
The ones who don't hate tits are smug oppai lolis

Paizuri demon

I'm sure 95% of Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about enormous sized breasts in anime.

But I think the remaining 5% is made up of anti-big boob obsessed children that get legitimately irritated about animated boobs bigger then a b-cup and they can't help but keep wanting to make it an issue.

no im not, just because you have daddy issues that doesnt make you a girl

There are big boobs and then there is cancer. At a certain point its no longer sexy to be and just looks gross.

The three on the left in that pic are fine, but when they're over half the size of the torso I draw the line.

gorgeous, my wife nene is so cute

What are you even talking about?! Oh my GOD! What is wrong with you people!? Its just animated boobs! Why do you care how big they are?

Posting more Nene since her boobs seem to trigger the lolicons.

>same VA
is this typecasting? must be awkward for her.

fuck off kashi you wannabe slut!