This board is 70% shills...

This board is 70% shills, 20% newfags that want to pretend they are "le nazi" and 10% people with mental diseases that just want to burn time

I can't even believe that the feds spend so much time and resources to regulate this shithole

Would you have preferred Hillary?

Coming from a meme flaggot, I don't give a fuck what you have to say.

You're still here. How bad can it be?

>time and resources

its a bot. its got unlimited time and as long as its plugged in, its got unlimited power too. you and i have the privilege of paying for it.

the shilling has been going on 24/7 for multiple years now, no days off, not even for holidays. if humans were doing this, even if paid well, someone would have leaked the info by now. not to mention, they would have called in sick atleast a few times. the shilling is endless, because its not a human, its an advanced AI shillbot.

oh, and in addition to propaganda and agitation, it measures its progress with threads such as "wat is Sup Forums opinion on X" or "how you holdin up Sup Forums" etc.

basically anything you post here can and will be used against you, and for those of you spending years of your life arguing with this thing, what makes you think it is even capable of learning from its intended targets?

70% + 20% +10%= 100%....well done

Openning a thread like this with such findings only means youre a new fag yourself. Kys

>This board is 70% shills, 20% newfags that want to pretend they are "le nazi" and 10% people with mental diseases that just want to burn time
OP for President

Well, no shit!

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>Calling others newfag using a memeflag

10%er reporting in.

. . . La creatura?

Pls be my ai gf

>I can't even believe that the feds spend so much time and resources to regulate this shithole

They don't. If you think they do, it just means you're one of those 10% mentally ill guys.

Nobody gives a shit about this board.

Polish jew born in midwest and raised catholic. Ziemlich gut für Ami, oder?

I'm a stay-at-home husband with nothing better to do because my wife let me hire a maid.

is your name blazkowicz?

Do you fuck the maid?

No, but I am BJ.

>posting anything but bait on the easiest board to get a rise out of

He's a stay at home husband. There isn't a wet pussy within a mile radius of him.

So what are you op?

>implying its not the feds doing this.
Deepstate is real.

How much for a ZJ?

what are you op
A massive faggot?
Do tell.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.