>Best
That isnt Julian

>Julian
Fuck off Karin

He was too based for this galaxy.

Julian let Wang die hes the worst.

What did they mean by this?

>implying that isn't 2 distinct scenes edited together

Sup Forums though. When Sup Forums defends him, what did they mean by this?

Bad Writing

his mommy didn't love him enough
100% serious, what a faggot lmao

he was in a show that has the worst fanbase imaginable

He didn't win a single on screen battle, and then got accused of treason twice.

kill yourself

FUCKING RETARD COULD HAVE LIVED AND KEPT HIS COOL WITH MITTERMYER

FUCK YOU, FUCK THE HACK WHO WROTE THIS

pride

Too much foppery and whim

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who liked Julian the most.

Autism. It's always autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=38pCRZQmR9o

His problem was whores.

>MarySulian
>good

mommy issues

>literally forced into being a traitor
>might as well go full tryhard and play to win
>enough of his soldiers respected him enough to follow through for him to be a competent force
>literally stabbed with a metal pipe but continued to command his army anyways
>lived long enough to put down government scum like Trunhit
>died waiting to have one last drink with his bro
Is there a more based character

>literally forced into being a traitor
All he had to do was bow before the Kaiser and say "It wasn't me" and then those millions of deaths would have been avoided.

This

>Bow to Kaiser
>Endure some humiliation
>Get house arrest
>Deep investigation gives out the Terran plot

But no, he has to die because muh pride. Fuck him

what

Oberstein was right all along.

5/10

>world
Surely, they meant space.

Was to create parallels to Alexander the Great

After his death his Generals infighted. Here it's shortly before.

>dogs are food hurr

>ultimate mentally ill tsundere and the guy who raped her but she's still the closest to a romantic relationship he's ever had because he can't help but distrust women but at least he can trust a woman who hates him
I still don't know which one is sadder and which one is more fucked up.

One day I swear I will invite someone to spend the night in the same fashion.

If only he didn't sperg out that day he would have been alive to steal the throne after the Kaiser's demise.
Be careful who you shit on.

Rubinsky/Terraist were all going to shit on him anyways user. The game was rigged

>muh private past life bullshit in politics
Bad writing.

Moar

Bad writing. I still cried at his end though

Oberstein a shit

Oberstein did nothing wrong.

Is the scene with Reinhard saying only one man can become famous for killing him anywhere on youtube?

DVD or BD?

Reinhard poisoned his mind with VICTORY AND CHALLENGE, and Oberstein/Rubinsky poisoned his circumstances

MANLY MEN

I don't think so, unfortunately.

Well, the BD is like 250GB so treat carefully.

Warmaniac, same like reinhard

>tfw you almost survive the entire series only to get killed off-screen

I prefer the look of the DVD but it looks like I'm better off then. I don't like the way some scenes have been redrawn in the BD version.

Sucks doesn't it

anyone like Dusty? He doesn't get enough love

Nah. He's too old.

There came a point where he couldn't see eye to eye with anyone.

He was one of Yang's more tolerable subordinates.

I don't this this relationship between them. Why can't she fuck off if she hates him? This is autism.

Paeta a shit. After only surviving My Conquest because Yang saved the day, he should have been more willing to listen to Yang in episode 1.

Ambition, mommy issues, and pride.

I did, I wish miss celibacy would free him.

He rubbed some of his ideals off on her, which made her feel conflicted on her hate. That aside, the real reason she went there was to leave the baby with him and guarantee a good future for it.

>there's finally new fanart of logh after a decade.

I don't know what you mean user. There's been plenty of great looking fanart compete with cute little fangs!
Dusty was my second favourite on the FPA side.
Him and Bergengrun I have a soft spot for.

Best thing to come out of the announcements.

The impenetrable court

You have both proven that neither of you understand Reuenthal or Reinhard.

I found Reuentals death a lot more sad than Yangs personally.

Do explain?

;_;7

Thank god the remake announcement craze went by and threads are chill again. I dread the coming of April.

>first saw LOGH in 2009-2010 as the subs for the gaiden series' were wrapping up
>took a couple history classes in college
>whenever I read a history book, my autistic brain codes everything in LOGH terms

Help.

That sounds awesome, why are you asking for help?

Not that user, but Yang always had a tragic air to him, that he felt completely subsumed by the events around him and his role in them. He was always going to be a martyr for democracy, it was just a matter of when and how. He was incapable of following anything else, so his death was fitting.

Reuenthal was genuinely on the edge of success, but his choices were based on pride and respect and a bit of arrogance. Unlike Yang, Reuenthal was able to break his own cycle, but chose not to.

Kind of ironic how the champion of representative democracy was basically an idealized slave to it, while the pro-authoritarian had a lot more flexibility in his choices.

I don't need another layer of fiction blocking my understanding of the shit going on. I'm trying to read about the arab invasion of Khorasan and a little guy in my head is saying "aha so Mora was kind of like Schenkopp, right?"

I wrote an essay comparing WWII to the One Year War in high school, I need to stop doing this shit.

Yang supported Trunhit or whatever jackass got elected
Ruenthal supported Reihardt and Himself

Yang was doomed to serve idiots because he'd rather preserve democracy than save lives.

You sound like a cool dude. You can come to my house and fuck my sister.

Yang supported the process. The problem is the process didn't have safeguards against an idiocracy. Reuenthal made his bed and died in it.

I swing more towards yaoi than yuri bruv but thanks for the boost

Yang lived a full life. Reuenthal didn't really get to do anything once he finally decided to be his own man.

>Yang lived a full life.
At least Reuental didn't die a virgin.

IMO that was kind of the point of Yang's death. He was such an influential figure, then died a very unsubstantial death bleeding out in a hallway in an attack barely related to the war. I'm pretty sure he even waxes on this a bit as he dies.

he deserved better

>chad Kaiser vs virgin Yang

Stuff like this is why I think LoGH is much more effective as an anti-war series than something like Gundam.

Well, good things do come out of wars in the show, they're just well juxtaposed against the bad. I think LoGH is much more "anti repeating the mistakes of the past" than "anti war", although you could make an argument for war itself being a part of those mistakes.

Its not anti-war, though. Wars were needed to purge the filth from the LoGH universe. But LoGH was about recognizing the full scope of war and its effects on societies, governments, and individuals. Simply handwaving away wars and losses as a necessary part of the righteous patriotic crusade against something that isn't us is the path of Trunicht and the idiocracy.