They are preparing for the release!

Have to control the narrative ahead of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gG82LJRrvFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't feel like going to plebs but for those who missed it

Q=TR_E

oh shit, Clinton and Obama had sex?

WTF?!?!?!?1

leme guess... watersports involved?

Holy shit! Lest we not forget Glow In The Dark C.I.A. Nigger technology that can realistically recreate audio & video, thus making fake vids look so real.

>no one can tell the difference between a deep fake and a real video
Sure thing dude

B L A C K E D

(checked)
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I kinda don't want to see that.

>calling it fake before it's even been released
>before they could even know a fake such as that exists.

Sure, guy.

are you implying that a video will be released showing sex with minors because i dont think that is going to happen for legal reasons

How utterly fuckin convenient.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Are they suggesting that Obama wouldn't be attracted to her? Why? Are they suggesting that Hillary wouldn't be attracted to him? Why? Fucking judgemental Russian nazis.

ba,mmps

There's easy ways to check if a video is fake. A monkey can do it from their home. But democrats will deny the facts. I hope the video comes out and gets proven to be real then the ones who are saying its fake we know are the mentally ill ones

Lol

Trump and Hope Hicks tape please

That is the problem with these laws. It shields predators from scrutiny. I don't know how you fix the law though. Obviously you can't make it legal to possess, but, at the same time you want the perpetrators exposed. In this case, for example, there would be no public scrutiny to know if it is real or fake because the public can't see it and we all know that the investigators will circle the wagons to protect the elite and powerful. They will say it is fake, even if real, and we just have to take their word for it.

found it: youtube.com/watch?v=gG82LJRrvFQ

So was Deepfakes funded and propagated in preparation for the inevitable release of Trump getting pissed on by a Russki whore?
It'll be debunked as a fake by an authority on the technology?

No wonder they are screwing with the stock market volatility. Anything to distract from gross old Hillary's and their nigger sex pets.

Do you really think the President got pissed on by a whore in Russia?

Fucking retarded.

So its not HIllary and Obama.... its Obama and a child, and Hillary and a child...