And whites wonder why they are dying

Honest this is the modern white man

Is this the time where we posts pictures of other ugly looking people from different race, or do we simply let you, a white guy, try to piss us off into being racists or bigger racists?

>cherrypicking a photo of some beta guy out there that happens to be white

LOOK GUYS SEE IT'S THE DECLINE OF THE HWITE RACE THE EUROPE IS DYING THE JEWS GONNA TAKE OVER THE PLANET EARTH AND FARM FETUSES TO FEED A UNDERGROUND DEMON CALLED JALAGRA'KALA

Sad!

He knows he is fat and weak, but does nothing to change it.

Is Bonds underwear popular in Bongland or is that soy consuming man-boobed beta from over here?

no this isn't a man, this is a child in the body of a man.

but whites are suffering from severe decrease in testosterone levels. Jews are right to import immigrants from africa and asia.

Too much soy + Tap water

that is not the body of a man you dumb fuck

This looks like it's got actual tits

>be slimmer than 89% of Sup Forums
>get called fatty, skinnyfat, soyboy due to bongpost
>cancel neetbux due to shame

is that joe kennedy?

the white race thrived on superiority of intellect and cunning, despite often inferior physical health. if you're going to ignore what made us great in the first place for barbarism you deserve to turn into rome

>pump our food and water supplies full of xenoestrogens from multiple sources
>surprised our test levels are dropping.

STOP REPLYING OP IS GONE AND NOT GOING TO REPLY, HIDE THE THREAD AND SAGE

Iirc Those were select areas

You haven't seen the modern white man because you never leave your basement. There are guys like in the picture you posted and there are super alphas that would tear you in half like a gorilla.

A man's gotta have a beerbelly to play drums with, but why the fuck doesn't he have a beard or a moustache. What a fag.

White ain't right!
Give me a mulatto!

>beta guy
The correct term is "white"

The ultimate state of Americans

>>beta guy
>The correct term is "white"

that's only when they aren't actively identifying as jewish.

Leftist white yes, conservative whites no.

I drink beer almost everyday and I'm 6'3" 165 pounds. Just do some cardio and you can prevent a beer belly. Lazy cunts

This
Also why I quit beer for muh gainz

one can not tell direction from a picture in time.
attempts to do so are sad

it'll catch up with you eventually. 5 years of daily drinking is all it takes to have serious health problems.

Lol even conservatives are turning full soy. Why do you think alt-righter's chase after asian women

skinny fat is a sin

Fuck off Schlomo

This.
Op, feel free to kill yourself

SAGE, shill thread.
Euro/american jobs are mostly sitting down behind a desk and doing some pointless job. Everything is hardly controlled and restricted. If niggers come here, their testosterone will go down too.
>Jews are right to import immigrants from africa and asia
So we need need man strong men behind computers, desks, universities???

Oh fuck off you paki cunt. Given 3 months decent diet and exercise that could be fixed. 6 months and he could be ripped. You will still be short, shit coloured and inbred.

thats what the majority of adult white males look like too. They litter the beaches here in Florida, fucking disgusting.

This, I could have him in shape in a month or two, I've helped fatter. Not sure why this kid is taking pics like this though.

low testosteron is mostly because "culture" and women in power.

>Florida

Stay in your containment state

no thats holdmyfries

And this is white women.

He's got better tits than my ex, one of her tits looked like a deformed baby doll arm.

>modern white man
he is either amerifat or britcuck
fock off