Will moeshit ever die?

Will moeshit ever die?

No. Now fuck off.

Just because some people are pathetic, have no friends and have never even kissed a member of the opposite sex it doesn't mean it's not in their nature to wish for those things.

Moeshit provides an illusion of that and more, so of course it's not dying which makes your question retarded.

>didn't cross off the male idolm@aster
its ok to just say you're gay user

Yes, OP. All moeshit will die when you die.
Take one for the team, champ.

>will the only reason anime exists die

I dont think so

Why do I get the impression you're watching Sengoku Night Blood?

Who hurt you, friend?

I just don't think the truth is so painful I need to live in such a level of denial that whenever someone says it I need to shitpost some variation of "u mad lmao".

What's that on the upper right and does it summon anything?

Moetreasure is always here for us.

This is why gay people are hated everywhere

No

Keep crying bitch nigga

No and I hope we get more of it to piss you off nigger
kek, only thing Islam ever got right

B-Baka, we are the master race of this industry. Do not anger us.

>Crossing out Yuuki Yuuna
>Leaving Umaru, Idolm@les, Imouto LN shit
What are you even doing?

... Islam makes women know their place. So hating gays is not the only thing they did right.

The implication that I have OP's shit taste is very offensive user, delete this.

^^^

The one you crossed out at the bottom is haremshit though.

No, never.

No, now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>>moeshit
Quit trying to force this meme hate.

Friendly reminder that "moeshitters" are the nicest on Sup Forums while those who hate what they called "moeshit" false flag it frequently

Fuck off, incel.

>crosses out LL
>doesn't cross out Idolmaster
:thinking:

>crosses out haremshit
>doesn't cross out Urahara
really gets my pasta boiling

>whiteknighting 3D on Sup Forums

Incels are failed normalfag scum, you both can fuck off. A failed normalfag is still a normalfag.

>A failed normalfag is still a normalfag.
M8 you either qualify, or you don't. Trying is not enough.

You're still a normalfag if you wish you became a successful normalfag instead of a failure. If you still care about 3DPD, if you still want to get laid or have a girlfriend, you're still a normalfag.

fpbp

What new shows are a must watch this season?

moeblob anime is top comfy though

Is there a worse hate? Failing at being a normalfag, rejected by abnormalfags, having no place to call your own.

Hopefully not.

You are pussy faggot

>males
>moe

Are you gay?

You have an entire board called r9k

Why would it?

Here's the thing. Whether something has cute girls in it or not has nothing to do with its quality. It never has. A shit story will be a shit story regardless of the female:male ratio. The only difference is the audience it attracts; manime faggots will watch garbage like BnHA, and moefaggots will watch trash like Hibike!

So you want fujoshit and general cancer to rule then?

>Just because some people are pathetic, have no friends and have never even kissed a member of the opposite sex it doesn't mean it's not in their nature to wish for those things.
>Moeshit provides an illusion of that and more, so of course it's not dying which makes your question retarded.
I would love your talk on shonen

Are you male?

Boku no Kanojo isn't moe Unless you count Seitokai Yakuindomo as moe.