Are you going to see her movie Sup Forums?

Are you going to see her movie Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0aoVpFCDw
youtube.com/watch?v=QwbcHie6i50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The wormslut? No, I've already read the VN a long time ago and I'm sick of all this Type-moon bullshit

I didn't see UBW even though I like Rin a lot because I'd rather see something new than something old. Old and busted, like Sakura's snatch.

Only if they let Nasu rewrite it so that it's standalone

I've read her ending more than a decade ago, no need to watch the dumbed down anime version
Still I wonder how people will react to her scenario, 10 years is a long time and the animu fanbase is different than the VN one.

>ufotable budget
>Yuki Kajiura
Sure

How much bigger will the budget be thanks to Fate/Grand Order?

>animu fanbase is different than the VN one
In a good or bad way?

In the same way, it's still animu bullshit but being two different groups I imagine they'd have two different tastes in archetypes.

You can't make it standalone. There is simply no way to retain the weight of Shirou's choices without the context from Fate and UBW.

if you mean illya and kotomine's movie then yes

I can't, no britbong screenings.

I do it for her, not the wormslut

>implying mommy and daddy gave two fucks about her semen daughter
She was literally born to die as the vessel, let's stop pretending they actually cared.

I feel like hope we'll have screenings announced soon

Animu fanbase is more pleb, VN fanbase is more autistic. Both are shit.

This, Rider is my wife.

>not that femdom doujin where she gets dressed as a horse
Absolutely shitty tastes.

In the years Kerry spent trying to get Illya back why didn't he hire a freelancer to do it if he was too weak? Was he just completely shunned by the Magus Association even with his endless pockets?

>Sakura's first day at the Matou household

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0aoVpFCDw

Maid fetish is a partisan fetish, not that a pleb such as yourself could ever understand.

>femdom
>maid
Why not both?

>become a superhero
>or give it all up to protect someone you love
Yeah, it's impossible. Dunno how Nasu was gonna do it with Fate or UBW, either.

good lad.

I'll consider pirating it if Sup Forums likes it.
There's just no way this is going to do justice to the VN, the character designs are already hideous like in UBW.

Thread's official theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwbcHie6i50

How far will Ufo go?
Should we be betting on this?

Fate is mainstream now, enjoy your blood sucking.

Sex > vampyrism.
I can't believe Nasu let fucking Twilight of all novels influence him.

Of course you can make it standalone. There is enough in HF that it explains and discusses Shirou's decisions and convictions throughout.

The issue, if you can call it that, is that the war itself and everything would have a different feel than if you started with the other two routes. HF reveals all the dirt of the war, the sordid history of things from the beginning. While it did reveal some of it in Fate/UBW, it also hid a lot, or glorified the war when it was always the mistakes of the past that made it a war to begin with.

No because it isn't available.

>insulting your waifu's waifu.

It's like your begging to be rejected.

Yes, I am seeing Rider's movie

>There is enough in HF that it explains and discusses Shirou's decisions and convictions throughout
No, just no. You need UBW to truly grasp how insane of a development it is that Shirou can throw away his ideals.
The "sacrifice my dreams for a girl" story has been done a million times already. It only works in HF because the previous route completely fleshes out Shirou and develops him in a radically different way.

Rider is Tohsaka's waifu, Sakura ain't no dyke.

>sakura is number two

OOHOHOHO

That is only for people who think Shirou was somehow a different person in the other routes. They romanticize the ideal and don't recognize how messed up Shirou actually is.

See when Taiga was captured by Caster, Shirou was ready to dump everything for her, giving Saber away and technically betraying Rin. And even thought of killing Rin if she endangered Taiga anyway.

You just answered your own question. Kiritsugu was never an officially recognized and well regarded Mage by the Magus Association. His father Emiya Norikata was seen as a lowly mage and a mad scientist, and Kiritsugu was hated and feared as a contract killer. He was only deemed useful by Magi as a Hitman for hire to assassinate other Magi as the Magus Killer. He worked in the shadows and most likely was wanted Dead or Alive by the Magus Association.

Kerry then got hired by the Einzberns, the most powerful, feared, and hated of the Three Great Families to represent them in the Holy Grail War. When he betrayed the Einzberns by destroying the Grail, he had lost all chances of seeing Ilya ever again. Not only did no one want to come to the aid of a lowly assassin, but the thought of making enemies with the Einzberns along the way was seen as a suicide mission.

This coupled with the loss of all his powers and his guilt over the destruction he caused at the end of the 4th War and the death of Irisviel completely broke him. He was THIS close to killing himself, but Shirou saved him and gave him a reason to live.

Shirou starts the same in every route but he does ends up becoming a different person at the end of each.
Also, it's Taiga, you can't compare her to the bitches he gets to be with for like 15 days.

Why does Shirou save more people when he isn't trying to save anyone than when he tries?

>"Ah, how much I loved the foolish girl who tried to put on a strong face."

That quote is from when she had a near full Gorgon transformation in Hollow, and she and Avenger talk about the nature of monsters and what makes a monster. Pretty sweet scene if you want to clear up the relationship of Sakura and Rider.

Sakura might be straight, but Medusa loves her. Your pic is also pit of context, since Rin gets jealous plenty of times.

Maybe if it's nearby.

Sakura is routinely regarded as part of the family. Shirou even says that as far as he wss concerned, his house belongs to Taiga AND Sakura too. That was in Fate, not even in HF.

You'd know that if you weren't so attached to memes.

>I loved her = I wanted to fuck her
I hope you don't love your mother or grandma, user. You're pretty fucking sick.

I mean yeah, but I have no choice but to wait until it releases on Blu-Ray.

Shirou didn't give two shits about Sakura until HF. He even leaves her alone at the mercy of Shinji in UBW True.
His love for Taiga was built over the course of years, his love for any of the heroines develops in literally two weeks.

Alright fine, it's a bit of my shipping goggles going off. It's still a good scene that proves there is a deep connection between the two. Not like we don't have other people getting crazy about their ships in these threads.

But in your case, I can say emphatically that you are either someone blinded by hatred of a character or haven't read the story.

He routinely, throughout the VN, says how much he cares about Sakura and wants to keep her away from the war as a part of his family.

He "left" her with Shinji because he honestly thinks she was able to straighten him out a bit, read the ending. He thinks she is strong enough to help change him.

The lesson is to never try.

Any news on airings in Canada yet?

Why can't Sakurafags accept that Shirou can love many people? go read a novel with one route if you don't like this.

The fact is that no matter how much Nasu tries to set up Shirou's relationships with the heroines by making Shirou have crushes on them beforehand, or by making Saber so incredibly beautiful that everyone loves her at first sight, in the end swordboy develops his "love" for them in 15 fucking days.
His love for Taiga and Kiritsugu vastly outweighs his love for the heroines.

He had a crush on Rin but he had a deeper connection with Sakura because she spent so much time at his house.

In February in a theatre near me™

I am mainly just to see/hear the reactions from people in the audience who haven't read the VN. Does that make me autistic?

Yes, because at least at the theatres most people going will have already read the vn and are fate fanboys.

>Why can't Sakurafags accept that Shirou can love many people?
Deep-seated emotional investment into a character with an absurdly tragic backstory emphasis on absurd. I guess by declaring that Sakura wins Shirou's heart, all the pain and abuse she suffers through gets validated, and him loving other people detracts from that.

I think you're underestimating how mainstream Fate is now and how many people are fans without reading, or even knowing about, the VN.

Shirou starts to love Sakura after HF starts, don't be retarded. Before that he never saw her as anything but his Kohai.
How could you compare a highschool crush, a kohai/maid or a servant to a fucking sister?
You are delusional, user. Maybe you don't have any siblings, or your family hates you, i don't know. What's your story?

>His love for Taiga and Kiritsugu vastly outweighs his love for the heroines.

You're right about Kiritsugu, but he cares for Sakura just as much if not more than Taiga before he truly falls in love with her in HF. He is just completely oblivious how much Sakura loves him but don't act like he had 0 feelings towards her for HF.

>only Michigan showing is in Bloomfield
Fuck man, why does Dragon Ball, Lupin, Darker than Black, and MLP come to my theater, but not Fate or Monogatari?

Going to the L.A. premiere next month.

>mfw I live an hour away from the premiere in LA.
Though with traffic it's gonna take forever to get there.

Oh it's like 30-40 minutes from me, but I'd still rather it be 5 instead.

I'm saying it's bullshit that he can grow to love a girl "as much if not more than Taiga" in 15 days. That's just poor writing.
Honestly, if Ufo got anything right with their adaptation of UBW, it was using the 15 days of the war to set up Rin x Shirou, but waiting to the epilogue before confirming they were in a relationship. That way it's more believable than Nasu's bullshit lightspeed development of feelings.
You can tell he was a virgin loser when he wrote the VN.

disagree, in HF he says that he was pretending to not be attracted to her because he felt like it was wrong for him to like his underclassmen/friend's sister

I'm pretty sure he thinks about that in the beginning of every route while helping Sakura with the dishes. He does in Fate at least.

At day 1 he already cared as much for Sakura as he did for Taiga. That's why I find HF romance more realistic because he already had a long connection with Sakura and he says at the beginning of the VN he was attracted to her but trying to suppress it because she was his kouhai. Rin makes a little less sense as a realistic romance and Saber even less.

The sex scenes didn't tip you off?

>At day 1 he already cared as much for Sakura as he did for Taiga
Why bait now? if you truly want to stand by that bullshit statement, there goes your chances of having an actual discussion with me.
Realistically speaking, the affection scale goes like this for pretty much everyone.
Sister>crush>friendzoned girl>>>>>>cute girl you just met. And true love doesn't develop in two weeks, period.
Nasu needed some fucking experience with girls before writing the VN.

Takeuchi wrote those. And his rape fetish is kinda worrisome.

>true love doesn't develop in two weeks, period
What is "true love" and why is it impossible to be developed in two weeks? Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Bostonfags, join my suffering

move to a real city that has public transit that doesn't stop at midnight
Yankees are better than the sox

Before asking for facts about something that's common knowledge for anyone who's not a complete social inept, you should at least try to back up your ridiculous claim about Shirou loving Sakura as much as Taiga since day 1.
Could it be that Sakurafags buy her forced relationship with Shirou because they don't even know what love is?

I'm not the Sakurafag you were replying to. That was my first post in the thread.
I just want to know what your definition of true love is, and why it's impossible to love someone in two weeks.

If you're not that Sakurafag then fuck off and don't try to derail the discussion. Get a fucking gf already, preferably in less than two weeks.

Depends, are you going to post this every day till I like it?

I'm not derailing anything. You were talking about how
>it's bullshit that someone can love someone in 15 days
So i replied, asking why it's impossible.

No, because I live in Africa.

Wait until the other user posts facts about Shirou loving Sakura as much as Taiga since day one, and then, if he brings your question up, I'll answer it. I wasn't talking to you, buddy, sorry.

Which country in Africa?

Yes, I love Sakura!

He didn't care for her romantically (well we could argue he was at the very least attracted to her for longer than the start of the war), but it's undeniable fact, that he cared for Sakura as a surrogate member of his family in the years that he knows her prior to the game's start. They talk about that all the time.

One good example was where you can decide to talk with Sakura after she and Rin have that altercation in the Fate route. And Shirou reveals more about how he feels about Sakura (and Taiga). He plainly considers them both to be part of his family, romantic feelings notwithstanding.