They're not even trying to hide it anymore

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.slashdot.org/story/18/03/07/144256/facebooks-vpn-service-onavo-protect-collects-personal-data----even-when-its-switched-off
fastcompany.com/40466047/two-ex-googlers-want-to-make-bodegas-and-mom-and-pop-corner-stores-obsolete
engadget.com/2017/09/15/how-bodega-typifies-silicon-valley-s-cultural-ignorance/
newyorker.com/tech/elements/dropbox-airbnb-fight-san-franciscos-public-spaces
youtube.com/watch?v=YB0A3KkmY-s
businessinsider.com/california-worst-quality-of-life-2018-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>faces of soy

gas

>(oy!)

>Oscar Reckoning: parties, gossip and (oy!) plunging ratings
What did they mean by this?

You couldn't pay me to take a photo like that with that headline. Maybe if it was "Look whose felching your mum!" but my fucking God

>Goyiwood reparations

This picture needs more diversity.

Yes, they are Betas.
so what?

>if you lose you win

nice meme saved

kek is this real?
any source?

The “””white””” ones are jews.
They say the triumph of the beta male, but the true message is that this is the triumph of the jew.

Has any show dropped off in quality as this show did? Last season was awful.

Hmm, maybe the The Hollywood Reporter, you fucking idiot.

calm down burger

I don't watch it since they started introducing the girlfriends. But I only watched when there was nothing else on tv

BETA each other off males

Hilariously, beta's don't run/operate/triumph in silicon valley. Not that the pre-late-2000 industry was beta but brogrammers took a big chunk of the pie in recent times due to the level of difficulty dropping due to everything being based on frameworks/containers/cloud. Furthermore, chad wallstreeters fleed in 2007/2008 and resulted in another layer crust in silicon valley. What normalcy existed went out the window as the valley became flush w/ cash and the competition floor rose. Honestly, most engineers became asshole wannabe chads just to keep up. It's why the tech sucks so much donkey dick and everyone profits mysteriously by data collection. Ex-Wallstreeters became data brokers. Chads always existed in venture capital. Only Chad ventures getting funded ran by assholes. All of the fundamental tech like foundaries/fabs/hw/low-level code etc are ran by intelligent moderates. There is a big difference between social media/data mining companies and a company that develops hardware. It's night and day. Soy/beta exists in a weird form in social media/data mining OPs... They're outwardly beta in appearance but clearly ego-tistical assholes who secretly hate and want to destroy as a result of having lived as betas prior. I'm not sure this is a triumph.. It's more of what has resulted in an errosion of the social value of tech and its why everything is so niggered now-a-days .. I.E :
tech.slashdot.org/story/18/03/07/144256/facebooks-vpn-service-onavo-protect-collects-personal-data----even-when-its-switched-off
> Private VPN goy
> That spies on you and collects your personal data
Shit like this is what's produced by these shell-betas who are really just salty spiteful assholes. Of course the media will make it seem like, if you engage your inner beta you will become a silicon valley pioneer and that's anything but the truth.

This show's popularity is hilarious as most people in silicon valley are wage slaves just staying affloat

Now i know why I never liked anyone of them.

What's sad is that they are proud of being a bunch of cuck sissies... my 5 year old son could beat these fags up

the jew is the beta of history. their entire religious texts just detail how they got repeatedly cucked and needed g-d to step in. a jewish sacrifice is submitting to defeat - an aryan sacrifice is horatius holding the gates.

>> Private VPN goy
>> That spies on you and collects your personal data

the soyboys folley

No more T.J. Miller.

You can find example after example. It's like a bunch of salty a-hole soyboy's who've grown to hate the world due to how it treated them thus their way of getting back at people is creating socially destructive tech that either obsoletes their job or destroys their privacy... Lets do a run-down listing :
> fastcompany.com/40466047/two-ex-googlers-want-to-make-bodegas-and-mom-and-pop-corner-stores-obsolete
> engadget.com/2017/09/15/how-bodega-typifies-silicon-valley-s-cultural-ignorance/
> When these fags were trying to decide where to live in SanFrancisco, they decided to take over and gentrify the most culturally rich and inexpensive areas of the city where the artists/culture producers lived. They didn't move to nice neighborhoods they could afford. They moved into and began a viral take over of the poor people's areas. It's partly why the homeless rates skyrocketed. They literally ran the most vulnerable people out of their homes. Culture died with it.
> newyorker.com/tech/elements/dropbox-airbnb-fight-san-franciscos-public-spaces

Look at how Uber operates even.. Techie fag gets mad that he has to pay cab fair because he's too cheap to own a car thus creates a company to destroy the industry and pay them slave wages.
> youtube.com/watch?v=YB0A3KkmY-s
Outs the company's philosophy unknown to him.

This is how these assholes are. If you want to call this triumph so be it. I call it social destruction by a bunch of salty bitchbois trying to reclaim their manhood.

i'm okay with is, given the premise that we're in an irreconcilable period of "good times create weak men" section in history, the greater portion of men who turn into soyboys the less competition i have. no matter what trends pedowood pushes to brainwash men, women will never truly, intrinsically be attracted to these weak faggots

What country are these people from?

>he wasn't LeBron
Jesus christ, they compare him to their buck. Confirmed for show ded.

looks like 3 jews and 1 indian

xD LE EBIN Troll
I think the master race, Sweden

Burn (((Hollywood))) into the ground.

To be honest... there's no such thing. A weak man is an emotional unstable basket case waiting to snap. The long they remain that way, the more pronounced the course correction back to manhood. I.E, the supposed silicon valley beta found his release/course correction for his beta years :
> Destroy society
> Destroy people's jobs
> Destroy people's privacy
> Destroy free speech
> Destroy _____
Of course, done in the shadows.... This is the way they 'course correct'/reclaim their manhood... Prove to themselves that they are 'alphas'. If this destruction is celebrated as 'triumph', the world is truly in dark days.

They are just actors doing faces.

In real life they are not nerdy aspies.

Beta is fucking hilarious though

fuck off

Me on the left, bottom row, trying to twerk/poop while posing in anger.

That nigga Desiigner (pic related) jumped in the crowd and lost his whole Yeezy.

>Jesus christ, they compare him to their buck. Confirmed for show ded.

He was the best character. I used to kind of like this show until they started talking about politics and turned out to be total faggots.

Finland

I always find it funny when people who aren't in the industry suggest I watch this show and I look at them with a blank stare :
> I work out here.. in reality .. no thanks

the left can't meme
go away

>Three whites one paki

At least we are advancing.

it comes from the internal rage that soyboys have. they did everything they were told to do, be a nice guy, be a good goy worker and they are raging that they dont get their promised reward for it.

that is where their anger comes from part sexual frustration and part eagerness to conform to the system. they try so hard yet still fail hard, some do make it to the top tier , but those are few and far between.

what the fuck are you even trying to say?
do you speak english?

the weak ganging up against the strong

this is how the mammoths went

alpha males are next

Basically this. It's like the current year big bang theory.
>HAY DO YOU WATCH SILLYGOY VALLEY?
>No, it looks kinda cringey
>DOOD YOU WOULD LOVE IT

how to do quarantine all the people in california?

they get rid of the alphas

the women become the new alphas

the world burns

>(oy!) plunging ratings

ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

Correct root cause analysis :
> that is where their anger comes from part sexual frustration and part eagerness to conform to the system
> Did everything by the book and are raging that they dont get their promised reward for it.
This is why the tech has been such shit tier and destructive over the past decade or so.
> Solve problems that don't exist
> Destroy jobs
> Destroy privacy
> Destroy social fabric
It's their outlet for their repressed energies. If you ever watch a candid interview of one of them, you can spot the rage leaking out as they egotistically talk about their business and arrogantly assert they are helping the world even though they are destroying it.

The cyclical phenomenon of Ouroboros ensures they will eventually 'quarantine' [consume] themselves. Most are content they live in the best place in the world. So few rarely leave.... Especially SF types. There are some who rarely even leave the city. Given that they live in an overpriced cesspool, it serves as its own punishment. Their arrogance causes them to ignore the obvious :
businessinsider.com/california-worst-quality-of-life-2018-3

Making top dollar yet living in conditions worse than a garbage man from another state. Think of the kind of entrapment mental disease that has to exist for you to believe you live in the best state/city in the world... So yeah.. They're self quarantined

>Jews congratulating themselves again

They are bringing their own destruction faster and faster by the day

Oh definitely.. I find it is primarily a hit among pseudo-intellectuals. I see it as a pleb/normie/pseudo-intellectual filter. It's like an ultimate fantasy fulfillment show for someone who doesn't have the chops to pursue such things IRL.

Male Betas ultimately become destructive psuedo- alphas. Women never become alphas. They become destructive pseudo-alphas just like male betas. And yes, the world burns with a bunch of empowered destructive psuedo-alphas.

They do get rewarded though. All wealthy silicon valley fags are soyboys.

If you use the word "cringey" that way you're probably too young and/or autistic to appreciate Silicon Valley.

Big Bang theory is low effort trash, but you're clearly just trying to find a way to feel superior to others. Did you even watch it?

I love that show, its the only that makes me smile.

nah only a few make it to the top of the heap the majority will never make it and deep down inside they know it. that is why they rage so hard.

>you just dont get it friendo
Nah.

That pocket shit is gay as fuck.

This ^
You've never been in silicon valley it seems. What you don't understand is that what they push isn't necessarily who they are or what they believe. In a way, this degenerate horeshit/soyboyism is part of the destructive campaign. Capital is nearly 100% chad. The business side is chad. The soyboys sprinkled about are equivalent to diversity hires. Think about it for a minute.. hire a cucked do as he's told type so they never become a threat to you down the road and work insane hours w/o compensation. Ofc, the eternal beta eventually wakes to what was done to him and goes turbo-destructive asshole in his mid career ultimately completing the circle/cycle. These are the types that rant about progress via destructive the most vulnerable people's jobs/etc... they're doing to the broader world what was done to them. Beta's are quickly converted to salty pseudo-alphas in short strides in the valley. Their triumph is destruction. Hollywood converts this to cucked nonsense to make it palatable to the masses... and so they dont feel threatened by the more obvious truth.

hey user is rural oregon going to be safe from this cali maddness? asking for a friend, im afraid they they ruin the quiet good life ive built.

Hide what? Did you think Silicon Valley was about a bunch of alphas?

>constant reasurrance
This is going to be a good year.

Again, Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums is an establishment shill board. This magazine pushing the same beta male and soy boy shit pushed here on Sup Forums

How much more obvious can it be made? Almost everyone here is an establishment shill faggot.

On top of that, they're trying to make it all seem like something cool. The headline is entirely bogus shit. These dudes aren't triumph anything. They're living paycheck to paycheck in extremely expensive Silicon Valley, where they have to live to do that shitty work. They're trying to trick an audience into failure or thinking failure is something cool.

There's been a huge outflow of cali-fags to portland, OR .. Seattle, WA and now Colorado . I'm not sure how far away your friend is in (rural) Oregon but the Califags started going their first.. Seattle second and now Colorado third. As long as you guys band together and dont let them begin morphing your govt./env. you might fare well. However, the $$ that begins pouring in often is too coveted by govt. and thus locals start losing their voice. Its all downhill from there. The sad part is that they bring no culture and the elevated cost of living drives it out. All things are cyclical though so I'm of the mind of periodically just relocating away from the idiocy. Eventually in a generation or two mega cities collapse .. look at detroit.

this whole show will crumble without its most politically biased and empirically psychotic actor.

> On top of that, they're trying to make it all seem like something cool. The headline is entirely bogus shit. These dudes aren't triumph anything. They're living paycheck to paycheck in extremely expensive Silicon Valley, where they have to live to do that shitty work. They're trying to trick an audience into failure or thinking failure is something cool.
Correct. 10-12 hour days are a norm including weekends. For that, you get paid six figures starting which gets eaten up by california income tax, disability benefit fund, federal income tax, sales tax (double digits), car registration fee (tax on car's value), insane rent necessitating you have roommates well into adulthood. Forget about affording a house unless you sell your socially destructive startup for millions. Shit tier relationships/human relations : no one has time to develop themselves nor knows what a relationship is all about. Race relations are shit tier. The arts/culture are non-existent : too expensive for such people to live in the region. There's no mystery why its ranked last for quality of life. It's literally an illusion .. hilarious that hollywood is helping peddle the illusion to plebs still via this show.

>white people
>attractive

That's a television show, you mindless little twit.

IRl humans are far too complex for the alpha/beta dichotomy, and whenever you use words like that to refer to a human, you're explaining that you have non fucking idea what you're talking about at all and are prone to regurgitating pseudo-science.

found the beta leaf....

this is so true and well said. you must live in austin or san fran

Dafuq is this shit

this desu

>That's a television show
No, the show is called "Silicon Valley."

This magazine headline "Triumph of the beta male," it's social conditioning shilling.

seems sucking dick and ass fucking is the in thing along with dicking little boys.

looks like athene 2nd from bottom left

second guy from the right has crazy eyes

Do with me what you must

The four Cucketeers.

*blocks your path*

*blocks your post*

Looks like he's about to lay an egg.

+10 holy damage.jpg

consecrus_arma.png

Kiitos Hanavesigoblin :D

soy'd

KEK

Yep. Bay area, software engineer who knows people in just about every rung of the socio-economic ladder. Reality on the ground is ofc in stark contrast to what they feed the masses. Come out here and remain a beta and the only thing you're going to triumph at is the most hours worked per week for the least pay.
correct
correct

lol, i just noticed the footer ! Nice touch

There's also a sociopath element to them where everything is almost like a game so nothing is off limits. These freaks are so out of touch that they will destroy something that they don't even understand.

The hands in the pocket of the guy in front of them is suggestive of a reach around. No straight dude is going to put his hands down another mans pants and no straight dude would allow it. Beta male = homosexual.

I remember when telling someone to hold your pocket was a major insult.