How would you fix SHAFT?

>Monogatari
>Fate

They need to leave their comfort zone.

Stop being aniplex slaves and go back to doing their own thing

Continue adapting Hidamari, but give them literally no budget.

More SoreMachi.

more head tilt.

hurry the fuck up and make Shinobumonogatari.

Don't make them do five different projects at once
Let their staff be more creative
Keep adapting Monogatari and Nisio stuff
Let Oishi direct Kubishime

Return to like 10 years ago

More like Soultaker and Tenamonya Voyagers, less like Monogatari and Madoka.

I remember how people claimed it's a good studio. Fun times.

Who's next in line to become a series director?

Everyone but Oishi and Takeuchi suck. And unfortunately those two are stifled by their overlords.

Is there a bigger hack at shaft than Yuki Yase?

For two months leave them locked in a room with drawing tables and old PCs running WinXP w/powerpoint. Then feed them nothing but coffee and cup noodles with psychedelic mushroom topping. If we're lucky, we might get a decent spiritual successor to PaniPoni after those two months.

Still mad that hack ruined Zaregoto

You can't blame him, he had to helm another production disaster

Hire a fucking decent production assistant and enforce the goddamn production schedules. Don't take many projects at once (for such a small-sized studio animating Uchiage, 3-gatsu, F/E and Monogatari near each other is disastrous) Jesus christ did they cut it close with the Hanabi movie, and that is still an incoherent mess where the lead character have like twenty different designs across different cuts.

I really really hope 3-gatsu's second season isn't chock full of QUALITY since they're getting some help from MEXT but it's not looking good.

Do the new Tokyo Ghoul anime.

>>Monogatari
>>Fate
Make negima full anime with OVA quality.

I wonder if they can be fixed? They've had the same issues every year that's falling behind schedule and then have to rush out a hackjob. It's some internal problem with management or whatever. Best course of action is if their best directors just left and started their own studio.

No more sequels allowed.
NO MORE SEQUELS ALLOWED.
HEAR ME FAGGOTS?

At least they only have 3gatsu 2 and Fate now unless they took on more shit that isn't known yet.

Shinbou Akiyuki

Arakawa S3

>At least they only have 3gatsu 2 and Fate
See, the problem is that Shaft can't even do two shows without suffering. Mekaku was a mess while they were doing Nisekoi, and we all remember how Bake was when it was airing.

Aren't they still doing zaregoto? and you know shaft always has some bakeshit in production at any given time

>2 cour show
>1(?) cour show
>possible monogatari off season in production
Doomed

only faggot here is you

Rebellion's sequel is going to be their swan song.
Then it doesn't matter what they do next.

I think they're entire existence is lived outside of their comfort zone

Last volume of Kubikiri is already out, and they didn't announce an adaptation of Kubishime yet.

MAKE ANOTHER MADOKA MOVIE ALREADY YOU FUCKS

YOU BROUGHT BACK THE SERIES WHICH FINISHED PERFECTLY FINE ON ITS OWN TO GIVES US A CLUSTERFUCK OF BULLSHIT THAT WAS REBELLION WHICH NEEDS SEQUEL

WHERE IS IT

Finish the fucking gatari series already.

Go back to doing fun things like Zetsubou Sensei and Arakwaya, no more Monogatari please.

Dude they're barely half done with gataris

Shaft doesn't need fixing.

Adapt the final arc of SZS. I wanna see that mindfuck shaft style

Took this long for someone to say it

Take them to Kyoto to learn from the best. Maybe a few months seeing how they work would inspire them to get better and step out of their aniplex zone.

irc thread
if you reply to it and you aren't in the irc, you got trolled hard