Sargon exposing the failings of the alt-right. What now racists?

Sargon exposing the failings of the alt-right. What now racists?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvoBBhkTAjo

Nothing. We will be here wanking over the Day of the Lasso that is approaching every day now, and maybe raid a YT comment section.

kys

Who cares about this irrelevant pseudo-thinker? He has already said he won't debate people from the "alt right" anymore, so what point is there in trying to respond this? And even if he does break his word and debate more people from the "alt right", that alone should show that he is of questionable character and doesn't keep his word.

Who the fuck watches "Sargon"?

people who aren't dumb reactionaries and who aren't believing stupid shit like the holocaust being faked and muh joos

These fucking internet attention whores are all the same, trying to get free advertising on Sup Forums.

STOP POSTING ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING INTERNET ATTENTION WHORES!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR FREE ADVERTISING SITE. ATTENTION WHORES ARE THE OPPOSITE OF /OURGUY/

he's waaay more relevant then the alt-right

The butthurt responses itt are worth every second I‘ve wasted skipping trough the video.

How much of fucking loser you have to be irl that you are agitated by what trolls half of your age post online?

this

and

fuck off leaf

Salt-right gonna keep getting salty. I fucking love it.

It's a good thing I'm not faggy enough to consider myself alt-right or care what e-celebs say. I never understood how anybody can listen to this fat fuck. Literally the only things he's done that I have wasted my time on are the original Jontron shit that put him on the map and the video he did talking about Alex Jones explaining the star wars prequels.

... Statistical evidence disagrees with you. People with lower IQ's tend to commit more crimes, while people with higher IQ's tend to live longer - there are plenty of differences which are linked to peoples score on the intelligence quotient. It's not the perfect test of course, but it does give a rough idea of people's cognitive abilities.

Plus, that was only a passing thought to the greater statement I made in the remark.

Reminder that Liberalism/Civic Nationalism relies on ignorance or indifference to the significance of Demography.

Demography = Destiny.

Sargon is 5'5" and smells like decaying cheeseburgers
Met em at VidCon

warski?

These guys really think they did a good job against the alt-right in any way?
>Sargon ran away.
>Halsey filibusters for 15 minute stretches, attacked people over their personal lives while full well knowing they couldn't respond due to pre-existing NDA agreements from related court cases, interrupts his opponents before they can finish a sentence, then shrieks and cries victim if he gets interrupted at any point during his 15 minute rants.
This is considered a victory? How low is the bar set, exactly?

Fuck off faggot

This. Based Czech

i don't think we're allowed to respond because apparently that hurts sargons feelings

Yah you racist jews that imagined this term "Alt-right" and stacked it with strawmen!!
STOP BEING RACIST YOU STUPID JEWS

scrotum of mossad

off yourself shill

We were exposing the failings of the alt-right a year before Sargon decided to stick his nose in it. Fuck off.

Sorry this video doesn't have enough dopamine for me.

Arguable. Sargon could cease doing what he's doing tomorrow and the impact he has on the world probably couldn't be measured. If the alt right disappeared tomorrow it would drastically change the current political landscape.

can anyone point out a non-straw man argument somewhere in this 1 hour video?

did he have US political candidates talking about him during their campaigning?

You know there is a problem with the world when a fucking nobody with nothing actually unique, interest or thought provoking can sit around and pontificate for an hour about some absolute bullshit. And people will not only watch that entire hour but some will give him money for it.

>dems r da real raciss
Fuck off cuckservative faggot

yeah, the part where youre irrelevant and white people hate you and would rather be wiped off the map than supporting nazis

>irrelevant
see
> white people hate you
citation needed

>would rather be wiped off the map than supporting "muh nazis" (TM R LTD.)
citation needed

>"obligatory insert calling him a jew, kike, nigger faggot here"

He fails to realize that there was no end game, no leaders; those saying they are just want to co-op a meme brand for own personal gain, or any direction.

>we are just a bunch of memers who for there own reasons want to have fun and laugh at the powers that be

>citation needed
go spew your views outside of anonymity and you'll have plenty of citation to share

this, when the populous is dumb as fuck and desperate for leadership all anyone has to do is sound relatively "smart" and "convincing" barely anyone despite having the net bothers to check up on claims or researches evidence. The culture is the problem.

>What now racists?

They cower from their indefensible positions under the cries of "muh strawman" and "muh ad hominem" while sobbing and masturbating to TGSNT. Sargon is Chad and based, and the Liberalist movement will save Western Civilization and crush the Alt-Right.

Virgin Alt Right vs Chad Liberalist

>see
yeah you were used as a boogeyman. congratulations, you're as famous as the KKK

Now that is some quality leaf on leaf violence.

What is he now? A skeptic? A rationalist? A liberalist? Wish antifa kicked his ass

16 minutes in
>One thing that um, bothers me as well, is, the idea of connecting being stupid with being immoral, and I find that really bizarre, because, I mean, like... I don't see the connection, I just don't see the connection because I mean there are lots of stupid people who are perfectly moral, it's all about how they're raised.

Jesus fuck this guy is an idiot. I do get a good laugh at him pretending to be a genius though.

why is it always a leaf making these bizarre interference threads for liberalists? are canadians naturally predisposed to shill for money?
liberalists obviously aren't behind it, they're not familiar enough with Sup Forums to slide this consistently, so who is? rhetorical question, it's always the same 'they'.

>itt: /leftypol/ sucks a circle of cocks
The salt floweth

Look at who he did that with. He's shooting himself in the foot again.

Stupid people are enslaved to their natural condition. Intelligent people can reason their way into and out of a moral situation. Tis the gift to be simple under benevolent masters and the curse when living under Satan.

oof

Canadians are dumb, they are the biggest "centrists" around. Meaning they are far-left but want to seem intelligent in their own eyes. They understand neither side of the question but have convinced themselves they do, and have just come to the rational (far-left) position, sometimes sprinkled with irrelevant bits of things they think is rightwing (always lukewarm theory that is not in practice and they know is unlikely to ever be)

These threads are always made by those with internalized feelings of inferiority that have convinced themselves otherwise, and Canada is flooded with these failures.

>mfw Millenial Woes visited a conference of "le nazis" Party youth wing
Cant take them seriously after that 2bh
E-celebs are all fucking cancer and you should be stoned for supporting or promoting them.

they also talk about AIDS and ISIS the alt-right is a universally despised group

>Salt-right
checked

>sargon
wtf why is he even still around? I though they shut him down?

Sargon stopped being relevant outside his fanboys when Jim denounced him. He has no supportive connections with people bigger than himself anymore.

i thought Sargon said the alt right is irrelevant and should be ignored

seems like they're living in his head rent free what happened Sargon? :^)

Carl jacking Sup Forums memes and running them into the ground as usual.

well, considering what Chicago looks like I'd say yah, they're pretty fuckin racist, how about founding the KKK too, just adding that for shits n giggles
but since you're calling names I'll label you a cocksucking beta boy liberal arts loser

>muh e-celebs
feel free to leave any time

>Who cares about this irrelevant pseudo-thinker?
Most of Sup Forums especially those who participate in /IBS/ threads