Be Texan

>be Texan
>don't want to vote for Lyin Ted
>don't want to vote Dem either

what do?

I'm in the same boat. Although as of right now, texas is so red, I feel I can vote blue with impunity. It would be like voting right in california... you can vote to your heart's content, but the states not going anywhere.

yeah but if Beto wins, it's a huge libtard victory

>Vote for who's financing the party's beliefs. Politicians always cave to those ideals.
Don't forget the redemption Arc either.

I feel like I've been watching ted cruz be a weasel for most of the last decade. I don't think I'll miss the guy.

If you're on the right and vote for a democrat just hang yourself.

Or if you like the left just move CA and see what you can become. Fuck my state sucks.

What has he been flippant or ambivalent on? What policy ?

There are so many people fleeing CA it could be a good opportunity for a ride tide to move in. Could you imagine my shock?

Red*

Voting is for slaves and illegals.
Buy more guns and ammo.

fuck cousin

Youre an idiot, neck yourself.

>what do?
Wait until illegals take over and you no longer have to worry about voting. In others words just go ahead and vote Dem or don't vote at all. Doesn't matter because Texas is going blue.

Vote Crenshaw. In a runoff with Roberts (cuck) on 5/22.

Just vote for the zodiac killer.

Who is the Libertarian candidate choice??

Cruz it all right. I'll take trump over him but quit being a faggot and shilling up this board

Fuck a nigger?

He just needs to get the neocon slapped out him and he'll be fine

I wouldn't vote for cruz or bush even if they were white.

Keep America Republican or accept my raging black population up your anus

You vote for Lyin' Ted. Welcome to democracy. It blows.

see

Just don't vote at all. This is democracy, your vote means nothing at all. Chances of it being the deciding vote are pretty much zero.

>if Beto wins
Does that nigger even have a shot? It's a fucking senator seat in Texas for god's sake. We haven't had a democratic senator since 1993.

Vote Ted anyway bitch.

Better Ted than dead

Did you even vote in the primaries yesterday?

This. Make their mandate meaningless.