Danberu nan kiro moteru?

How much can YOU lift, Sup Forums?
A manga about cute, gyaru, ojou, tomboy, cosplay christmas cake, foreign, lonely, killer, and weak girls lifting serious weights.

RAW JP Site:
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Potatoes:
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600

Feel free to binge, because we're all caught up! Up to this current chapter, which is getting dumped, RIGHT NOW!

Chapter 32 - Circuit Training

Who was that intimidating SIR we saw threatening to come to Japan to find NARUZOU last chapter?

A Machio cover, nice.

So who is the bodybuilding huge SIR with inhuman strength from Hollywood California?!?

And what does he want with Silverman's Gym's Machio Naruzou?!?!

!

Chapter 32 - END

And that's a long pass to TL-friendo! All yours, buddy!

And I think I'll dump the previous 3 chapters that had been in leeway for some time, too, yeah?

Chapter 29 - Spring Talent Competition (Wrestler's Bridge)

He's a big guy.

Potentially bigger than even the "Zou"

Chapter 29 - END

Chapter 30 - Side Bends

Thread might die, gotta have more than 2 unique posters itt.

Chapter 30 - END

Chapter 31 - Calf Raises

Gyaru Vice

TN: He says "spinach." This is actually a Japanese business mantra. *Hou-ren-sou is an acronym from 報告 (houkoku), 連絡 (renraku), 相談 (soudan). But it sounds like "spinach" in Japanese (hourensou), which is how people remember it.

I'm sure it's supposed to be a reference to Arnie, but he just looks like a ripped Wekser.

So that's their take on arnie?
kek damn japanese manlets.

I can take a ripped Wesker. Hell, in Kengan Asura, there's an entire side chapter in his recent volumes where he has Capcom versions of Kengan Tournaments and we're about to see Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Chun Li etc about to fight it out. Resident Evil is a Capcom property, maybe Sondrovich wants this to be Wesker as much as anybody...

They and you are not entirely wrong. Japanese people are really short. And Arnie is fairly tall.

Even though I like the other girls more than Zina, goddamn does she ever look fine.

Chapter 31 - END

No arguments, here.

T-that's not quite how use them.

such dumbbell
much power

The action-flick-cult-classic chicks are flabbergasted for an entirely different reason, it seems.

>tfw failed 305 5x5 squat
>tfw must get 315 5x5 squat before January

I mean this one.

You can do it user, I believe in you. Let's get buff. If you stall too hard on 5x5 (assuming you are doing JewLifts 5x5) move on to 3x5.

B-but muh volume

WEIGHT BELTS
SQUATS
OATS
PLATFORM LIFTING SHOES
DECREASE YOUR ROM
CHEEEEEEEEEEEAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHADDAA MEAN YOU CAN'T 3 PL8 SQUAT YOU WEAKLING

HOW WORTHLESS

Hit your goal, keep on going until you stall and then EAT BIG.
Son, you want big legs or big squat? If you want big legs, do high bar, otherwise go ahead and good morning your squat.

>belt before lmao3plaet squat for reps
>cheating and decreasing ROM when high bar ATG is master race

When is Rippetoe-kun going to come and explain the importance of ヒップ ドライヴ to these weaklings?

No thanks, I'd rather lift bitch weights, put steroids in my ass and look like Machio-san instead.

lower
i wanna fug zyzz-chan

>no PIANA-SAN

Play that Piano

yes!
thanks!

THICC

Himes screen time is a crime against humanity.

Damn, I want to commit adultery with Kure-sensei

he's the action movies actor

Today I dead lifted a mighty 110 kg! I'm basically rehabbing my back.

Rehab means working it, buddy. Keep it up!

Stay healthy user

This manga looks pertainent to my interests, but so far it looks like the girls are regular generic slender ladies. Do any of them actually have decent muscle definitation?

u tel mi

I lifted myself out of bed today.
I feel proud and accomplished!

this one could be

>power lifting
>ego lifting

You've learned nothing, hope you break it.

You can lift 435 lbs??? DUDE

And that's only one leg...