It’s been one year since this ass saved anime. Discuss

It’s been one year since this ass saved anime. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shigejisoga/status/915771628344061953
twitter.com/hana_tox/status/915963660983345152
twitter.com/ichigo_takano/status/811891456692469760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like there's cum leaking out of it.

This ass unironically helped me improve my life

>saved
Disgusting fujos and shitty avatar male looking didn't save a thing, landwhale

I see shitposter-kun is back on his rage again.

>shitposter-kun
What left to shipost in a dead thread?

projecting this much?

He's back to backseat mod threads no one cares about. I bet he feels so good about himself.

:^) you such a cute little ball of rage aren't you?

you know, it's not only one person who talks shit about a certain series? are you a real defensive homo?

I need this ass to come back into my life

>no on-screen kiss
>no exchange of "I love you"
>not once do they refer to each other as lovers, boyfriends, etc

Someone wanna explain what this shit brought to the table that wasn't already done ages ago with shit like Antique Bakery or Gravitation or Fake?

I love you too Rage-kun.

Censorship. No really the director and some of the staff had to fight with the higher-ups to include some scenes.

>It's not gay unless we see dicks touching.

Do you need to be spoonfed that badly?

Sorry I don't just slurp down watered down homo shit when I've seen series get away with worse.

But user is not completely wrong though. I'd like their love story to be addressed and not to be always hidden metaphors.
>inb4 Sayo hates labels

True, but what really saved me was pic related's Love and Life.

This butt saved my 2016 final

Fairy is a midget again.

The only actual fags that seem to care about this show are the ones obsessed with Otabek. And he's literally just a cardboard cuttout for Fairy fujos to slobber over.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Why don't you take it up with the people who censored Sayo.

From animator Itou

Baby Bald a cute!

Whole series was literally made for teenage fujos and shitty cosplayers. I'm convinced they're the only ones who watch.

Look harder

>look harder in a series about gay iceskaters with literally no substance other than gay iceskaters

OK, bucko

So these mysterious censors were fine with all the ass shots, Chris cumming every skate scene, and Viktor being a flaming homo. But not fine with any scenes of Viktor and Yuuri actually interacting like a couple? I call bullshit. If you can throw in a scene of Yuuri and Viktor naked in a spa, you can throw in a scene where someone says "I love you."

WHOOPS

I think not
twitter.com/shigejisoga/status/915771628344061953

I just watched it for viktor

Don't forget all the real life ice skaters that were paid to act like they actually give a shit about some Japanese cartoon.

Who's this?

Some real figure skaters also watched the show and had positive opinions. Have you ever done a little research?

>skaters giving positive feedback and support based on something that focuses on their work/sportsmanship

Breaking news, fish support water

twitter.com/hana_tox/status/915963660983345152

>paid to act
source: your ass

>bucko

Watch the airport scene again

Gonna need more of this ass for the movie.

Are you answering back because you want to be right at all costs, or are you simply a retard?
Show me examples of other sports anime where the real athletes heartily and actively supported the series.

>Bald’s phallic candle

Good

>recognizing that ass
LMAO look at this faggot

What about Piggy? It's about time we get a good shot of his naked perky butt.

>Are you answering back because you want to be right at all costs

Wow it's almost like I'm trying to defend the statement I made.

And no, I can't cite those examples because sports anime isn't popular at all. The only reason YoI is popular is because every character is gay and fangirls love that shit, therefore making it vastly popular.

It's common sense, and like every other fan of this, you're a dumb faggot

I swear anons like the one you’re replying to are either jaded retards that forgot the entire show or are kissless virgins that don’t know what an adult relationship looks like.

Why can't we have a nice thread even today? Don't let shitposter-kun ruin this one too, ignore.

Discuss this first year of YOI.

Not that user but I think I remember Major was cited by some spic soccer players as inspiration. YOI is still clearly appreciated by more than just fujos, even if many fagskaters just think it's cool that an animu was made about their sport. Stop responding to poor posts when you know better.

I need the life energy Bald's ass generates.

Stop feeding it

Haven't been in these threads since February except a few times. I missed you fags. That being said when did you all get so goddamn salty? Chill out. Calm down. Stop fighting amongst yourselves. Crack open a cold one with the boys when you come in here.

>that last frame
N-NANI?!

"My fag show is so bad that responding to any criticism of it is feeding"

oh user

The only salty one here is backseat mod-kun.

Not them but if you come into a show's thread with the sole purpose of whining how shitty it and its fans are, that makes you the retard, not us. Criticism is fine when you aren't just blatantly trying to start shit.

Now shoo. We have some celebrations to partake in.

As I am a mangafag, I heard of YOI because the author of orange had made several fanarts of the characters, so I decided to watch, really changed my view on animes in general
twitter.com/ichigo_takano/status/811891456692469760

sauce

>telling people to stop replying to bait is backseat modding
Good. We need backseat modders. I only see feeding attention whores such as you, and not funposting. This is a problem.

Rule #1 of all threads, ever: Do not reply to bait. Do not reference bait. Do not feed bait. In addition, do not reply to crazy people. Do not reference crazy people. Do not feed crazy people That will only make things worse, as that is exactly what they want. This is all they're getting from me now.

New rule specific to /yoi/ threads: Always post Chrissy's butt whenever you can. Buttposting is always very good.

You can call bullshit all you want but the director says differently.

People tend to miss that the homo in YOI got hyped because it was an original. With other faggy series you already knew what was going to happen, and the producers knew the source material was already somewhat popular, homo and all. There's no excitement there.

And it's pretty easy to see the business sense behind Baldfat's ai remaining "unlabeled" or such. The BL stamp carries weight and is going to affect companies wanting to collab.

What does he smell like?

Don't lewd cute baby Bald.

Ballroom director and everyone in the industry calls it BL already anyway.

Bald ass > Pig >= Jizz > the rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JJ's ugly squat ass. Don't try to defend it. The shape is unappealing and he further ruins his back view with that trash tattoo.

I want to say this is characterhate bait, but that tramp stamp has to go, indeed.

Yes but snide comments by other people are dismissable. MAPPA branding its product voluntarily is a different thing.

>tfw Chris had more charisma with Victor than Yuuri, and he could have been a rival character to Yuuri but instead Japan finds yet another way to shoehorn in a fucking child as a main character

Fuck that ass. I liked the anime but seeing it everywhere made me come to dislike it.

Ballroom directior is just a bitter fuck.

I don't hate JJ. He doesn't mean bad, he's just a retard with shit taste and a subpar ass.

Now THAT'S what I call bait!

Me with snk.

Happy Autumn, my dear ice skating faghags.

It's almost like is Mexi-kun from old Morenatsu threads.

Call bait all you want. Yuri is shit. Otabek is bland. And if season 2 involves them then homo ice skating is fucking dead.

Another shitty useless thread for this shitty overrated anime. I hope it gets deleted like the other one.

>Haikyuu (whose manga is probably in the top 10 of bestsellers in nipland)
Free
>the latest knb movie sold well, even though it's a dying franchise
>Sports anime are not popular

Kek. Sure.

Probably not even a bait, but I feel sorry for him.

>the snkfag has returned
god why, go back to your...
>looks at current live thread
...world war 2 slice of life shoujo manga?

Okay. Stop watching it then. Bye.

>Chris had more charisma with Victor than Yuuri
He wishes. Bald sees him as a good guy but there's no interest.

Jizz deserved better treatment though.
>butchered animation
>he jobs because he got jealous
>will probably never win gold

Haha okay friend.

I with boku no hero

>subpar ass
Wrong. More like his ass is the only good thing about him.

>only seems to have sex on his mind

>Fuck that ass
I want to but Piggy will kill me ;_;

You too, Yuriofag.

Jizz deserves gold.

Agreed. I only came to post this.

Also the animation is rotoscoped garbage.

Disgusting. You think just because an ass is fat it's good? Get some taste.

Otabek really is bland that I'll give you. But since we've already introduced to him as Fairy's Bff, I think he needs some more character development.

yall i been thinkin....

is it gay if I wanna cum inside Chris? I mean, I only like femboys and he has facial hair, but if I look past that can I cum inside him without it being gay?

Shit show, shit fans.

This post is literally twitter tier. Fuck this part of Sup Forums

user, cumming inside of Chris or otherwise initiating any sexual contact with him is as gay as you can possibly get in this entire universe. You aren't just gay, you're a super super gay.

I would also be fine if they lessened the focus on Fairy to stick to Baldfat. The staff seem to know Baldfat is where the most money's at, but who knows.

I mean you're right, but is it SUPER gay? It isn't just KINDA gay?

Why do mods let you have threads? Oh wait, last one got deleted because they are shitty just like all of you and your overrated garbage mostly wasted potential anime. Hopefully it gets deleted if mods aren't fags. Questionable.

He's gold in my heart. ;_;