What parts of the holocaust are being denied? Can you prove the conspiracy...

What parts of the holocaust are being denied? Can you prove the conspiracy? Can you prove it happened the "they" say it did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk 100 years

Sup Forums claims that it's vastly overstated but more importantly that Jews deserved to be interned and removed from Europe.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Here's the problem. When you say 'denied', this assumes that at some level the theory of the holocaust is true. It is not. There are no proofs given.
I do not 'deny' the holocaust the same as I do not 'deny' fake news.
Holocaust was fake news.

Only literal brainlets and schizos deny an event as massive as the holocaust. The rest of the time it's just shitposting.

I understand that. So let me ask, what parts are being disputed? Is it the death camps or the holocaust in whole?

>posting nutjob to try and disprove one of the most researched events in history
>hurr I win!
Case in point: This user is one of the literal brainlets I talked about.

So I'm not sure I understand your view point. You are saying that the Holocaust never happened. Or just that you don't care that it happened ?

Anything filed under the Jewish holocaust is fake news, they saw what was gained by the Armenian holocaust and wanted in on the action. We don't need to get into minutiae. Jews never had a holocaust, and if they did, it's embarrassingly minor compared to the holocausts that weren't fake news.
You want some real crazy people in denial? Try the pizzagate deniers.

I don't focus on the six billion. We'll get the 1990's holohoax laws revoked across Europe soon and then we'll do that. I like to focus on how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

This American Jew lays it all out in this speech he gave 50 years ago. Every American must listen to this speech. The parallels are ridiculous.

>The parallels are ridiculous.
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Every time I see that picture, I think the same thing: What the fuck is wrong with that dude? Can't he SEE her?
BTW, holohoax is total bullshit.

Nice meme source, post something legit.

>Armenian holocaust
Are you referring the deathmarching of millions of Christian Europeans by the Young Turk movement that funded/facilitated and led by Donmeh crypto-Jews?

>posts tangential link
>connected to holocaust
So you're a schizo and dumb? Holy shit man, must suck to be you

Come on shlomo. You can do better than that. Make an argument and i'll blow you the fuck out.

Okay, 6 million died in the holocaust. This is irrefutable.

Because the evidence that it happened is overwhelming. My grand father saw it first hand and I have been in Germany and have seen the evidence with my own eyes. So. ...... What? What are you saying ?

Holocaust - a jewish burnt offering.
Not - a burnt offering of jews.

Who is David Cole?

We know Jew NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich and kike-married Molotov famined 6,000,000+ Slavs in the 1930's. We know Jews deserved to be interned and removed from Europe for their crimes against humanity.

Trotsky aka Bronstein Lenin's chosen successor and the creator of the Red Army was responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of Russians/Ukranians. His commissars and Lenin's kike Cheka purposefully targeted the best and brightest in Russia and Ukraine.

>If I act like a moron, I can further discredit this board
Imagine being as absurd as this shill

Stalin's Jews

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

Russians committed the Holodomor. Not Jews. Most of the USSR was led by Russians and Russian-Germans.

You know literally nothing

talking out of your ass

The three people held chiefly responsible for the Holodomor are kike NKVD head Yagoda, Stalin's right hand Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov. Even your Rabbis admit this now ratface. Get with the times.

Why the ACTUAL FUCK

WOULD THE TRUTH

NEED LEGISLATING

this is the biggest red flag in existence

You know Jews launched a communist revolution in Germany some 15 years before Hitler came to power, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Never happened

go to if you wanna talk bat shit crazy

>posting the same disgraced loon
Get with the times leafnigger. I asked for REAL sources. Not scarcely sourced and vetted "info"

>posts coincidences as a connected conspiracy
Now you're just not making ANY sense

If you don't want to talk about kike communism in Russia/Ukraine/Russia we can talk about Morel in Poland. Kun in Hungary. Mandel in Belgium. Adler in Austria. Herzog in Brazil. Lukanov in Bulgaria. Epstein in China. Slansky in the Czech Republic. Jakobson in Estonia. Brandes in Denmark. Roitman in Romania. Slovo in South Africa.

etc. etc.

You're a neurotic little guy, eh?

/Germany.. autism

The problem with your argument is that none of them were Jewish as an ethnicity
ethnicity=/=religion you tardnugget

>posting the faggot who destroyed the west
starting to out yourself for the little shill that you are? Shareblue?

They deny that they deserved it and that this guy was the second Messiah.

More than half of all immigrants to the "Jewish state" are atheists. Jews don't give a flying fuck about what their tribesmen believe in and this is why Israel (5% Jewish a century ago) solicits atheist immigration while not allowing in converts. Modern Jews appear to largely look down on those that keep the true religious traditions in Israel.

You're not doing very good shlomo. Perhaps you should tap out before you end up killing yourself.

Shareblue is counter-semitic now?

semantic arguments and straw men is really all they have

lol so you've never opened a dictionary and don't know who David Cole are, but I'm talking out of my ass. Getrektcommie

Wrong. Ever heard of the Right of Return? A prospective immigrant into Israel has to be approved by a CHIEF RABBI. You think they would accept an atheist. Holy shit you're an actual imbecile

Most of those are dubious at best. Especially the pre ancient era ones. What the fuck is your point? That European monarchies were greedy as hell?

>person
>dictionary
The term you're looking for is "encyclopedia" now STFU and sit down nigger

You're embarrassing yourself. 10% of American Jews are Orthodox and the sole Rabbinate is Orthodox. You don't have to be religious to make aliyah and you know it.

You really hate when people point out it's an ethnostate eh? Perhaps it has something to do with pic related?

The collage doesn't surprise me one bit. I know that Jews in America favour even Muslims over Evangelical Christians.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

>muh Israeli ethnostate
It's less than 70% Israeli Ashkenazi/Sephardi most of that 30% is ARAB
>You're embarrassing yourself.
nah leaf nigger, that's YOU

they weren't kicked out for shits and giggles, they've always been enemies of the host nation, just look at what they did to South Africa and what they are DOING to the states

a dictionary you stupid fucking jew.

You'd gas those Palestinians in the open air camps tomorrow if you could get away with it. You're the most supremacist, evil, and ugly race that has ever walked the face of this planet.

You are the eternal enemy of mankind.

>posts tangential evidence
wew, it's almost you have no argument and are too busy listening to those voices in your head. Calm down leafnigger

The bloke has finished pleasing himself and his aryan goddess so he must return to his duty, which is why he puts on his clothes faster and maintains his firearm. The woman may slouch in bed a while in safety as is the right of an aryan wife until shee breeds strong aryan babies. This entire scenario is possible only because the man is strongwilled and has his life in order. Only the superior patriotic Nationalist can keep away shitsknis and jews from ruining Life.

>posts dictionary definition
>No David Cole description
KYS dumbass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor

Bolsheviks were Jews, prove me wrong.
(((Coincidence)))
Jewish identity is a mask for satanism. Your rabbi knows this, you don't.
This narrative suppression is of poor quality.
How do you know this Schlomo?
The point is that an onerous people ought to be removed when they become too onerous. Fix your people.
Checked

ZfaNDq/Q (you) are trying way too hard and undermining your arguments. No one shills this hard for real news, this holocaust just has to be fake news, or you wouldn't be sperging out like this to protect the narrative

Wrong. Jews have been confined to ghettoes. You can't destroy entire continents from a poor ass ghetto.

This is just fallacious and you know it. They have equal rights to Israelis under ISRAELI LAW you dumb faggot

six million must pass through the flames before you can have Israel according to the Old testament hence the constant lies about numbers.

If you didn't kill Jesus you might actually have a right to live there, too bad for both of us that your ancestors fucked up

Great digits, horrendous post.

#NUKEMECCA

Its a fuckin cult.

>mass replying
newfag cancer

neat digits too

kys as well you doddering moron

Nice ad hominem , got an argument to go with that ?

I don't give a shit about the Palestinians in Gaza and Area C I was just making a point about your supremacism.

#WACOMECCA yup

Nice Strawman, got any IQ points to play around with muhhamed?

You wouldn't have posted that if you didn't care. Obviously you're lying to make a false point as per usual with you leafs.

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

>confined
No, I'm pretty sure you racist supremacists self segregate

>meme sources again
YAAAAWWWWNNNN

try again shill

Let's be sure to check the techniques that ZfaNDq/Q is using into our database. It's nothing new or notable, but seeing these in the same poster at the same time indicates maybe a multi-headed UID

It's about your tribes supremacism, subversion, and corruption. I promise.

This is where you try and use board culture to regulate the behavior of the board.
L O W E N E R G Y

why the fuck would David Cole be in the dictionary you dumb ass fucking tool? So you don't know who David Cole is? Kys JIDF

And I'm pretty sure you anglo pussies are getting anally btfo day in day out

what the fuck is even your point here?

Your neurotic supremacism is showing.

bro I'm not a jew. I was just pointing out that the word holocaust means a jewish burnt offering, usually of an infant or child, and is not a burnt offering of jews, you know like how they tell the story now.

>more made up shit
shills be slipping I swear

What's it like being ad hominem spewing retards who can't formulate an argument beyond "muh joooz" Grow up and get some responsibility faggots

How is the other anons post fallacious ?
the possibility of sanctions is the only reason you have not totally eliminated the rightful heirs of the land

I really do not see what you're trying to achieve here, surely you can see you can't turn us without real evidence, and by that I don't mean like bars of soap etc

Your lack of knowledge of the greater world is showing. Just stop posting already and take some adderall.

>made up shit
I'm calling your bluff.

sorry bro meant for JIDF MAN ZfaNDq/Q

Bruh, I don't even belive that jews are real.
youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo
And im rich as fuck.

Who is David Cole faggot?

What's fallicious here is the perpeuation of the perversion of history. Saying that the holocaust didn't happen. It's disgusting that moronic viewpoints like these are tolerated and spreading. Frankly, it's society breaking

>Molotov famined 6,000,000+ Slavs in the 1930's
where are the bodies?

name one russian who was provably starved to death

>"muh joooz"
Sup Forums asserts that Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocidal. Do you wish to debate this?

Some jews were gassed. Probably less than 20,000

Imagine if you are running a concentration camp. Some 50 year old inmate develops incurable liver cancer. What would you do?

>more made up shit in memegraphic form
Sad!

fo sho

Cries ad hominiem proceeds to use ad hominem ...... never change Moshe

you can ask anything you like - you just cannot lie about it.
Holocaust denial laws
These laws are much younger than Holocaust denial itself. Most of them were made in the late 1980s or 1990s. During most of post-war history — more than 40 years — Holocaust denial has been legal in all countries of the world. It was only in 1990 that the French government enacted the Gayssot Law, which declares questioning the scale or existence of any crimes against humanity a crime. This was the first European statute explicitly outlawing denial of the Holocaust

Most of these laws outlaw denial of all crimes against humanity, not limited to the ones committed by the Axis of World War II, but also explicitly (as in Poland, Slovakia, or the Czech Republic) or implicitly including crimes by Communist regimes, and other crimes often emphasized by Holocaust deniers. Only in Romania is the law limited to Holocaust denial. The Israeli law is the only one of these laws actually mentioning Jews.

Currently, there are 179 countries, and several autonomous territories, without any law or judicial precedent against Holocaust denial. This list includes all of North and South America, Africa, Oceania, Asia (except Israel; as if any Holocaust denier would want to go there in the first place) and 37 of the 50 countries in Europe. On July 8 1986, the Israeli parliament passed a law criminalizing denial of the Holocaust. In 2007, The European Union approved legislation that makes Holocaust denial a crime punishable by jail time.[109] The laws against Holocaust denial do not even cover the areas affected by the Holocaust; genocide denial is legal in the former Yugoslav states, Greece and several other countries where the Nazis abducted Jews during the war.

The European Parliament has also rejected a directive to criminalize genocide denial. In Canada's R. v. Zundel trial in 1992 they acquitted Zündel and declared Holocaust denial to be protected by the Canadian Constitution

The woman's cartoonish proportions ruin the pic for me.

>(Jews) are the eternal enemy of mankind.
Indeed they are. The world would be so much more peaceful without those rats pushing war and murder everywhere.

Nice bullshit source, try posting an ACADEMIC PAPER or something of the matter

I would but everyone on here is being overly combatative and manipulative in tactics to push a certain agenda. So I'll try.

everything he says - just replace "jew" with "holocaust denier" and it is all true.

The true enemies are the banks and corporations. Which are run mostly by white, anglo protestant men. Not Jews.

Most of the famine deaths happened in Ukraine. They were largely lowly peasants stuffed into collective farms and slave factories. In this hidden recording with Mannerheim Hitler explains what he found in this area eight years after the famine.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

Let's not pretend that it's all a distant memory. Jews are still raping Ukrainians into the ground as we speak.

kek

fake

most of the commissars were RUSSIANS you god damned idiot

Who is David Cole?

This is going to be a problem for you. People believe this guy, because he speaks with the logos, far before they believe (((Academic))) papers.
Faith in academia is gone.
Faith in institutions controlled by Khazari mafioso has vanished.
Dual-citizens will be removed from government.
Self-deportation is recommended.