White genocide

How do you deal with the fact that no matter how much you fight it, no matter how much you rage about it, no matter how much you shitpost online, the white race will go extinct one day?

>those cutting scars

Africa will die first
So my ancestors are smiling at me, can you say that nigger?

>fat
>hideous face
>scars

take all of these women from the white race please

>that shoulder

>OOGA BOOGA
Bottom on the barrel since 20k BC.

Those scars lmao nothing lost

Keep telling yourself that, and maybe one day you'll believe it.

Did you remember to take your antidepressants today?

So niggers will go back to starving and dying of parasites? Good! Earth will become eternal hell for the nigger race. May god shit on you for the rest of existence.

Looks like the hambeast has been carved a few times

Hopefully nords, germans, slavs and anglos go extinct. Then we can repopulate our rightful Mediterranean land, which is all of Europa. and reivive Mediterranean Wakanda.

yes and when you've had a couple of his mutts he'll end you. c yah bitch.

Toll will need to be paid

She is being "performative" indeed. I bet she learned that stupig term in her gender studies class or anthropology class. I guess she went native alright. The stupidity of these people is mind-boggling. These are the issues they care about. Hedonism, decadence, immortality, narcissism, disguised as virtue and social action.

Extinction is a millenia long process in most instances. One severe pandemic in Africa or Asia will substantially cull the mongrel races. A large scale purge from the remaining untainted areas of the US and northern Europe will dismantle the foreign settlers in the white homelands. Extinction ? certainly, but several hundred years.

>12% will breed out 60%
lmao nigger mathematics
also she's a goblin

> Mutt doesn't understand math

That 12% can breed multiple times retard.

The white race will NEVER go extinct. Keep dreaming though, it's cute.

> the white race will go extinct one day
repeating it nervously doesn't make it true
stay scared

it's a modern day black plague equivalent. Taking our weak and making our race stronger as has always been done.

>not understanding r/k selection theory goes across races
Poor genetics like poor genetics.

>We haven't even began talking.
>He thinks we are fighting.

What will happen is:

>Big demonstrations through Europe
>Europe friends with Russia
>Russia becomes less autistic
>Constantinople
>Holohoax confirmed a hoax
>Iran will be less religious
>War with filthy Saudi swine
>World peace and whites will withdraw from >Africa and will let it starve.

Meanwhile you’re demelanating your race robbing future kangz n qwaynz of their birthright. We wuz lesser royalty n sheit.