/meta/

One Metathread per board okay at all times according to hiro:

Why the fuck would we ban daily threads which nobody reported to begin with? Are the mods just here to exercise their powers now?

If other faggots really begin to spam their dailies as well there'll be endless reports unless they're funny. It's our job as a community to call these guys faggots and sageing their threads. We don't need gloves to swim in our sea of piss.

what

MODS LEAVE. GGGGAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Newfag mods killed sakurafish
Just think about

It's just ONE mod on a power trip.

Probably somebody with less than 1 year here.

Fuck off retard.
Keep your e-celeb drama in youtube.

THEY DO IT

Reminder that mod is a literal shitposter.

So let me get this straight, classic Sup Forums isn't allowed on Sup Forums yet crossboarders are perfectly fine? Am I missing something here?

Sup Forums is dead

>32 months later

do something about bnha please there's sometimes half a dozen threads in the catalog it's ridiculous

Holy shit that's bad.

They removed Koume wake up threads. I dont wanna live any more.

>killing Sakarafish

Holy shit

>needing a 'meta' thread to discuss it

Sure OP, sure.

Who cares? Sup Forums is full of trash kids endlessly spewing trash memes about the newest trash seasonal shows. Anime itself is oversaturated with trash shows that rely too much on satisfying trash otaku. It is in desperate need of an industry crash.

If you ain't here just to shitpost about your waifu of the season, you're trash and need to reevaluate your life.

Hiroyuki needs to lay a smackdown on the new mod causing problems on the board.

YAMETE KUREEEEE

>One Metathread per board okay at all times according to hiro
That was only when he was taking feedback from all boards a year or so ago. It only lasted like a week.

I used those threads as a mental clock in 2013 to get things done.

That's a perfectly legit ban

>Call people that like anime autist
>Shitpost about waifus

bait

Why are you here?

Anime is becoming mainstream dude, I can't wait till ironic memes are fine on Sup Forums

Hiro won't change a thing unless his shekel income is threatened

LiveTL threads were getting deleted too.

But I didn't like it yet

Stay owned.

Are the new mods hellbent on changing the board culture for the "better"?

This.

Nobody cares about your e-celeb shit.

>Anime is becoming mainstream dude
Newfags say this every time a new big shonen comes out.

But why?

Just go to irc and tell the mods to suck your dick.

been seeing this a lot lately
>you have been warned/banned because high quality posts are important to this board
If that's the case why are you stupid nigger mods only doing this to shit you don't like

Doesn't Hiro have a history of selling 2ch's mod team to the highest bidder? I recall a few scandals like that.

Though I think in this case it really is just one powertripping mod.

In every meta thread I suggest lowering the bump limit and bringing back visible sage. I also subtly imply that you're all faggots.

Also, that iteration of sakurafish was already trying to keep alive something that died a long time ago. Like as if someone was you just lost the game

That guy clearly posted fanart though.

Also
>30m posts in just 2 years
Holy shit.

Remember Nipplegate?
This shit happened before and will happen again

Hiro is not helping leaving these people on charge,but he is all about the money.

I'm just fitting in

For the daily Tomo-chan thread and to shitpost about my seasonal waifu. Why are (you) here?

Everyone knows about anime, it's not a niche thing anymore. Every faggot on twitter and facebook is loaded on ironic anime memes. Services like netflix and steam offer anime shows or games to download.

It's already happening.

Has been any time where going to irc to complain about something worked out?

Now that's a blast from the past

>no more shitposting tripfags like smochi and taiga
>no more shitposting daily threads
>no more generals

Sup Forums is better now you fucking faggots

Because I like watching new anime with Sup Forums.
The real question is why meta fags are in here when they don't even care about anime?

have fun filtering 9 dragonball threads, asshat

>For the daily Tomo-chan thread
You think your daily thread is going to be treated any better than any other daily thread?

>bringing back visible sage
I support this, but I fear it'll increase shitposting since sage is now viewed as a downvote because moot said so

Anything they do to "improve post quality" is just a random witch hunt for invisible boogeymen like muh generals. Now you have to carefully format shit like buyfag threads because reasons.
Meanwhile the same shitty b8 threads cover the board.

No every time I talk to a mod on IRC I regret it immensely and wonder why I even wasted my time

Calm down, don't make the tripfag defense force and the generals defense force angry.

What you fuckers need is to live under real moderator tyranny. You're all soft and bitching about nothing.

Bring Back Snacks

>Fuck the mods thread
All of you have been reported.

Thats official art you dingus

>put dragonball on filter
>no more dbz threads on catalog

lol at you, sweetie

New rules made and mod decides it's time to decide what they don't like shocker. It's just stupid. So there's the buyfag thread, which is fine on Sup Forums I get it, but why is it only a problem if they include a link to the guide in the OP. It doesn't make any sense it's still the same thread. Can someone explain that to me?

Never mind the fact "generals" are banned and we still have generals up constantly.

I like anime (as a concept at this point). I don't like trash. And I enjoy baiting the fuck out of Hanashitters in prison school threads

That's your fault for being on fagbook and twitter to begin with.

NANI?

Reported for announcing a report.

OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU

Who is Snacks?

I wouldn't have as much of a problem if they didn't post their shit here, don't act like fags from twitter and facebook don't come here

t. person who wasn't here before generals
Just a few weeks ago you newfags were shitting yourselves in rage because there were three or four threads about the KF/Kadokawa shitstorm.
I can't imagine what you'd have done back when Gurren Lagann and Code Geass were airing and it was impossible to post anything else on the board without it getting pushed off within minutes.
General threads are containment.

Bait

Like you?

>newfag
I've been here since the beginning, kiddo.

does 7chan have an anime board?
is 7chan still a thing?

I don't post garbage ironic memes like other normalfags do, I don't try to bury everything under layers of irony so I can still feel normal and well adjusted

>t.
Stopped reading there, fuck off.

They're not discussion threads

Yeah, I think it's just for /tg/ right now but it has still his general boards.

>General threads are containment
This. The five BNHA threads at any given time shit up the board WAY more than any general.

Fuck the mods coming straight from the underground

>mods think banning people actually works

News flash, just change your IP.

I wanna relive 2009

Those were better times

I just wish they rangeblocked all smartphones

That doesn't make any sense, people will discuss and react to the content that's being translated. Are storytime threads banned on Sup Forums too now?

Probably because they are just "dumps"

Only faggots evade their bans, you must watch anime to cool your head until the ban expires.

Well that's pretty strict and no fun at all, not to mention being a "solution" to a problem that doesn't exist on this board. I wouldn't have discovered some interesting manga if storytime threads were banned.

did any of the mods ever look at /jp/? there are almost only generals on /jp/

Why are generals ok on /jp/, it's not a board like /vg/ that's made for generals. I want my original content discussions on /jp/ too

Unless you were banned for a clearly unjust reason, bootlicker.

Of course. The only things allowed are things Mod-kun likes, like Fate and Boruto. Everything else is banned for detracting from the Fate and Boruto discussion.

So? What's the problem in watching anime?

Really half the site should jut be purged. Sup Forums will be way easier to handle that way.

Because everyone circlejerks that generals are a bad thing.

>discord faggotry

Why should I care about this faggot getting banned?

>Knowing from where that cancer comes from

you should be banned too, faggot-kun

Everything.
You guys are nerds.
Nerds!

You can't fix Sup Forums unless you fix the state of anime itself. Which can't happen unless the audience for it decides to finally broaden their fucking tastes and experiences beyond the average escapist bullshit we constantly see. For instance, people getting legitimately upset that their favorite sex doll of a character didn't end up with their self insert MC.

Once anime itself improves in quality again, so too will the discussion. Otherwise it will be like Sup Forums and how they constantly have to deal with discussions over the latest shit blockbuster or capeshit movie rather than anything substantial or good that a supposed "film" board would discuss.

>tfw it's probably the same guy who banned me after I ironically supported Kadokawa.
Buddy was pretty triggered that day.