Yu-gi-oh! VRAINS

>Episode 22: 漆黒に染まる日輪 – Shikkoku ni Somaru Nichirin
>(The Pitch-Black Sun)
>Yusaku and co. investigate a mysterious phenomenon known as “Another,” and successfully identify who the next victim might be…

>Episode 23: ゲノムの巨人 – Genomu no Kyojin
>(Genome’s Giant)
>As he fights against Doctor Genome, GO Onizuka has no choice but to Duel as a heel, doing whatever it takes to win…

who's ready for another recap episode after this arc?

if you're talking about dark world, don't forget about six samurai.

>episode 100
>clip show of all the clip shows

>episode 110
>anniversary episode, clip show of all the clipshows across all the shows

is the distinct coloring a warning system to aggressors?

I want to know more about Chadnizuka but I still need more Aoi. Fuxk.

I could never forget one of the most based decks that synergized back then.
It was pretty overplayed back then but the mirror match was fun.
Mediocre support like the Shadow Six Sams made me feel bad for everyone else who waited for their decks to get support only to be disappointed with useless cards
looking at you Red-Eyes, BLS, Magnets and Silents

>Mediocre support like the Shadow Six Sams
I was about to call you out then I remembered I was thinking of the legendary six sams.

well, the new fusion is alright at least.

I just had a weird thought.

What if we got Six Samurai Links?

it would be in the same vein of support as the shadow six samurai, emphasizing the different attributes.

Who is worst, Yusaku or Yuya?

from what we've seen so far, I'd go:

Judai> yugi> yusaku> yusei>>>>>>>>>>> yuma> yuya

Why not just have made the Fusion a Link instead
Atleast they now have a Fusion, Synchro and Xyz but the Fusion doesn´t really help more than the Legendary Six Sams did.
And why can´t it banish from the grave for its banish effect?
The card is really questionable, it´s the same as Twilightsworn, really underwhelming.

Speaking of the Six...is it just me or is the art for Yaichi, Yariza and Zanji mixed up?

I mean the other three had tron lines that matched their ATTRIBUTES, what excuse do those three have?

more like
Yusei>Yugi>Judai>Yusaku>Yuma>>>>>Yuya

Yugi>Yusaku>Yusei>Yuma>>>Judai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yuya

I'd argue that judai and yugi had the most growth as characters, and were the most interesting and compelling as a result.

Card game jesus didn't really change throughout the series: he started as a determined guy wanting to make life for his friends and those around him better, and that's how he ended.

Yuma started to develop, but then that development got completely reversed by the cop out ex machina ending.

>Judai so high
Neck yourself. He is almost Yuya levels

>magnet got useless support
They weren't even a deck before the support.

>he only watched the dub!

>edgedai was good
Are you 14?

>complaining about characters being mature
>while fellating card game jesus

are you?

So, is Yusaku dirt poor, or does he only wear his school clothes by choice?

>art of my cardfu

Nice.

>Edgy Judai
Everyone who ranks Judai better than Yuma should consider suicide.

Who are you referring to as Yugi here? Atem or little Yugi? And does the latter consider to be the protagonist of the series?

atem is not yugi.

Got finished rewatching all YGO Shows and actually rating the Arcs.
Hope this seems accurate.
Rewatching things makes you realize a lot like the change in the MCs acting from early to late or the amount of summons per turn.
Early Judai was quite based when he wasn´t topdecking pot of greed and bubbleman

Yugioh DM [8,5/10]

Yugioh DM Duelist Kingdom Arc (Ep 1-40) [8/10]
Yugioh DM Domino City Battles (Ep 41-49) [6,5/10]
Yugioh DM Battle City Arcs (Ep 50-97/Ep 122-144) [9,25/10]
Yugioh DM Virtual World (Ep 98-121) [7/10]
Yugioh DM Waking the Dragons Arc (Ep 145-184) [8,5/10]
Yugioh DM Grand Championship (Ep 185-198) [7,5/10]
Yugioh DM Pharaohs Memories Arc (Ep 199-224) [9/10]

Yugioh GX (8,25/10)

Yugioh GX Sacred Beasts Arc (Ep 1-52) [7/10]
Yugioh GX Society of Light Arc (Ep 52-104) [7,5/10]
Yugioh GX Yubel Arc (Ep 105-156) [8/10]
Yugioh GX Darkness Arc (Ep 157-180) [9,25/10]

Yugioh 5Ds [8,75/10]

Yugioh 5Ds Fortune Cup (Ep 1-26) [9,75/10]
Yugioh 5Ds Dark Signer Arc (Ep 27-64) [9,25/10]
Yugioh 5Ds Neo Domino City Arc/Crash Town (Ep 65-97) [6/10]
Yugioh 5Ds WRGP (Ep 98-129) [8,25/10]
Yugioh 5Ds Ark Cradle Arc (Ep 130-154) [9,25/10]

Yugioh ZeXal [7/10]

Yugioh ZeXal Pre-World Duel Carnival (Ep 1-25) [5/10]
Yugioh ZeXal World Duel Carnival Preliminaries (Ep 26-49) [5,5/10]
Yugioh ZeXal World Duel Carnival Finals (Ep 50-73) [6/10]
Yugioh ZeXal Barian Invasion Arc (Ep 74-98) [8,75/10]
Yugioh ZeXal Mytherian Numbers War (Ep 99-123) [8/10]
Yugioh ZeXal Barian Emperor Onslaught (Ep 124-146) [8,25/10]

Yugioh Arc-V (3,5/10)

Yugioh Arc-V Standard Arc (Ep 1-49) [9,25/10]
Yugioh Arc-V Synchro Arc (Ep 50-99) [4,5/10]
Yugioh Arc-V Xyz/Fusion Arc (Ep 100-148) [1/10]

Atem was literally called Yugi until the very last issue. Also, if you actually referring to little Yugi, then this wrong since Atem is the protagonist of Yugioh.

>Atem was literally called Yugi until the very last issue
Even Kazuki still refer to him as Yugi.

>They all actually agree Yuya is the worst
How can arcfaggot even recover?

I'm not even on Arc-V yet, why is Yuya so bad?

>standard on the level of ark cradle, battle city, s4, dark signer, and better than all of Zexal
Apart from that gross overestimation, not bad

>mature
High class meme. That's got to be up there with "dark"

A crybaby bitch and his solution isn't a solution at all, he tell them to just smiles and forget the pain away, which is fucking stupid and didn't even work at all.

I mean it goes like that, they're smiling but really forced.

Didn´t bother to rewatch too much of Arc-V because it hasn´t been too long since it ended.
Probably rated it that high because of the potential in the early parts and Sora vs Shun.
I´d reconsider it to be a 7,5 then because after Gongs match the tournament attendees were just filler and their duels weren´t even shown.

Says the guy fucking the maid.

Maids are patrician though.

Patrician is a forbidden word!

no u

MG playing with MC deck when?

It would be funnier to see Yusaku trying to use trickstar, so more like avatar swapping episode when

When is this guy gonna get caught in the crossfire?

>even Go's manager has a better design than Go

Man this sounds so out of context.

>character grows up through the series, learns to take responsibility, stand on his own, and acknowledge his faults and problems
what else would you call it?

But he doesn't do that. He just stops saying anything.

Being brooding doesn't make you mature, it makes you either edgy or an autist.

the duel spirit world was literally entirely him taking responsibility for his actions and learning to face his mistakes.

Too bad an arc about taking responsibility doesn't have the villain of said arc take responsibility, or face their actions.

except it wasn't about her taking responsibility. Her state was judai's fault, and he DID take responsibility for it.

>someone wrong you
>its okay for you to wrong all of existence

>warp and mutate your entire existence in order to protect someone
>said someone, for no reason that you can tell, sends you into space, utterly alone
>spend that time utterly alone being tortured nonstop for years

He was a KID retard. You are fooled by last season being edge. Judai ended up learning nothing, just how to lose and always being stalked by a transgender identity.

>last season being edge
it's not really though. The last 10 or so episodes, sure, but most of it is just judai being mopey while everyone else just finds their own futures and ways.

Atem has the 3 god cards. There aren't any duplicates.
Kaiba using one was retarded. He didn't even summon it, it just showed up. Even Diva was shocked.

Also the whole point of the first movie is that Kaiba can't beat Atem because of the god cards which he tests in his simulation and then gets the pyramid of light.
Meaning they do work in the simulation. I don't get why he didn't use them at all in the simulation duel in this movie though.

I'm just guessing it's dumb plot.

It is enough time to introduce another character who doesn't face any consequences for their actions.

>tfw Attitcus didn't beat him
It was such a fucking hype moment, only to be ruined by that fucking time travel shit or whatever.

Am I the only one who is annoyed that we got a Combiney-Duel Runner-Earthbound Man in ARC-V and no other allusions to 5D's at all?

Hell I can think of one way to pull off ARC-V Meklords and that was to give them an Overlay Fusion counterpart to Sergay that works with an expanded version of the Meklord Army subarchetype...also their Xyz monsters would also be Union monsters.

Long story short the plan would be to use their Sergey counterpart card (Fusion Overlay) to double up four Meklord Army Cards and overlay one group to get the Rank 4 Xyz Union monster and fuse the other Group then you'd bolt the Xyz onto the Fusion and work from there.

Slow as knobs I know, but I have no other ideas

it was a dream that revealed his darkness, of course it was also the nail in the coffin for fubuki to be worth anything as a character.

STOP POSTING ARC-V SHIT

Now post Tyranno's

I refuse!

I'll still take damage...but I REFUSE!

I had to rewatch that later to make sure I didn't just imagine it.

Not even gonna comment on be calling Sergey a Combiney-Duel Runner-Earthbound Man?

>I don't get why he didn't use them at all in the simulation duel in this movie though
He was just testing his simulation and having the 3 cards would be overkill. Seriously, it's a really silly thing to be bothered about.

Pyramid of light is non canon to this movie. You ignore everything that happened in that movie which includes the simulation of the gods.

>it's therefore justified to take your anger out on anyone other than that person
Really makes a boy think

>and no other allusions to 5D's at all
If this isn't bait I'm actually going to kill myself

>Atem has the 3 god cards. There aren't any duplicates.
>Kaiba using one was retarded. He didn't even summon it, it just showed up. Even Diva was shocked
I have re-watched the scene. It was strongly hinted that Atem helped him to summon him and even Diva wondered if he was able to read Atem's memories which some of them are still in that place.

>If this isn't bait I'm actually going to kill myself
It isn't aside from Jack Atlas and Combiney-Duel Runner-Earthbound Man I don't remember there being anything else from 5D's in ARC-V

blue angel a shit

>Yusaku>Yusei
Objectively wrong.

Its not good, but he was always sort of a sidekick who got in the action sometimes.

DELET THIS

>no other allusions to 5D's

>Sergey
>clown guy(lazar, can't remember his original name)
>tops/commons was basically new domino/satellite
>the entire prison arc and friendship cup
>yuya figuring out enlightenment paladin/nirvana high paladin was yusei's strategy
>summoning nirvana high paladin was a nod to clear mind
>jack channels the crimson dragon the first time he summons tyrant
>yugo looks like the child of shirley and bruno

even then I'm pretty sure I'm missing a LOT
synchro arc was basically nothing BUT 5D's wanking.

Forgive me. for it has been a while since I watched Arc-V

shit, even scarlight himself is a reference to the ceremonial duel.

Why is the new episode a god damn recap again? Is there actually a justification behind it? Are the ratings jumping so high they feel like they should recap once every two months now?

Lack of resources/behind on schedule. That's the only reason recaps are ever done and why you only ever see them in long-running shows.

>cast and story is so shit that it needs 2 fucking recap episodes in just 20 episodes

here we go

If that's what you took from my post you're a fucking retard.

>arc-v was so fucking bad that it almost killed the entire series
wew

that about sums it up I guess.

reminder that revolver walked all that way to get a hotdog, and back.

>Back in my day, we had to walk two miles to get a hotdog! And it wasn't that good, either!

>hungry
>walk down mountain to get hotdog
>eat hotdog
>walk back up mountain
>use up energy just gained from eating hotdog
This is our antagonist.

How much of a old man act does revolver put on?

He's got a lot of time to kill while he waits for the Cosmic Cube to do whatever it's gonna do.

He should just vandalize VRAINS some more

So revolver has either dark purple hair or black hair in the real world

That's pretty normal for a yugioh antagonist

Arc-V made Ebina run away to Fate

>Got finished rewatching all YGO Shows and actually rating the Arcs
How long did this take? There's just so many episodes

My boy, we don't...okay...just excuse me for a second

EBINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, as I was saying, we don't like to talk about that here

Fuck off.

The real question is: what kind of hell would it take to make an MC worse than Yuya? It would take a lot of concentrated effort.

Please go back to whichever hole you came from and let us keep this cesspool

I enjoyed Arc-V

The first round of the MCS is probably where action duels were really coming into their own, but immediately afterwards they started to slowly give up on using the concept in any competent way

t. anime masochist

I enjoyed Arc-V up to Yuto and Shun vs Tyler Sisters