K Seven Stories

The ride never ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BdxgXo-X1s

Hopefully it will make up for the train wreck that was the second season.

And 1st season

It had like 5 minutes of good animation across all episodes and that was the 1 good thing about it.

What will this be about?

THANK FUCKING GOD IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME.
Art and animation seems to have gotten better. Blonde bitch now longer has those GIGANTIC bouncing boobs from the looks of it. That's a good thing.
I cannot contain myself right now.

Which made up for the trainwreck that was the first season...?

At least there was something happening the first season, not just talking about what they should do next in various board meetings.

> Blonde bitch now longer has those GIGANTIC bouncing boobs

Based on the trailer alone? That's a big assumption. I kinda liked them bouncing and found it kind of hilarious how they replayed her animation whenever she did that one move.

Yeeeeees.

Fuck you fags talking shit I actually like this series

I don't remember what was wrong with the second season other than re-used animations

Me too. So fabulous.

Looks like a prequel. Blonde is still growing up and MI-SA-KI is still friend with that glasses guy

There's a little fujo bait because shiro is a flambouyant homo but the world build is great

>"villain": super powers for eveyone!
>"heroes": NO superpowers are only for those who deserve them! Of course we are ones to decide who is worthy.

2nd season was a mistake.

>a little fujo bait
You are cute.

I'm not really that excited about a prequel. I'd only watch it for Kuro's past.

He's a sweet and innocent boy. You are just projecting your own unsightly desires on him.

t-thanks user

Saruhiko/Misaki is the most popular pairing on Japan so probably they're one of the main reasons why we're getting a prequel

>MI-SA-KI is still friend with that glasses guy
The fujoshi wallet is strong.

This series is the most chuuni thing in existence.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No.
Watch more anime.

1st season was fun times with Shiro, Neko and Kuro, series was most fun when it was just them.

Odd

I was perfectly content with how the show ended. I guess it's not bad to get more but it wasn't needed

MORE AMAZING OST INCOMMMMMMMIIIIIIINGGGGGGG

Oh god yes, my cock is hard for more K!

You can't stop the power of an anime so fucking /fa/

Ore mo, m-maybe we should...

Looks like a fucking prequel though, I don't give two shits about Red King, he is dead and he had enough screentime in Lost Kings while still being dead.

Imagine you already have your superpowers but some prick wants to give everyone powers too? Imagine instead of just policing the small number of asshats with superpowers, you now need to police every motherfucker on the planet.

Angela amazing as always

The second season was better than the first

Didn't this shit use to have some sexy anime tiddies? Looks like total sausage fest now

It is. iirc it's one movie each month for 7 months

Oh my, hopefully it isn't all Red King, Blue King, and MISAKI wank. I actually enjoyed Shiro and gang more than those faggots.

HAIL BEST KING

>R:B ~Blaze~
Red King and Blue
>SIDE:BLUE ~Tenrō no Gotoku
>SIDE:GREEN ~Uwagaki Sekai~
obvious ones
>Lost Small World ~Ori no Mukō ni
Fushimi and Misaki
>Memory of Red ~BURN~
obvious, there's also Totsuka in it
>Circle Vision ~Nameless Song~
Shiro and Kuro

So the last movie is the one I actually will care about? Hell I like Fushimi a bit so maybe it won't be so bad.

>again with the Mikato cock sucking

Give it a rest, the dude's dead

I want to be in Anna's gang.

Their eyes look big.

Can't wait for these qts

Well, the fujos are a very loyal market so that's why fujobait shows can get multiple seasons.

But will we get more based Gray?

It's anime versions of various side stories and prequels from the novels and manga, plus one story that seems to be new.

She was the only good thing about this shit.

Same, this and the MOR story are the ones I look forward to the most.

The best part was the first half of the first season until the cat twist. It never got on a track after that.

The movie that takes place between the first and second season was the best part, really.

Does anybody fuck that one girl with massive tits? That's the only thing I remember from this show.

Yes, if i had superpowers i would keep them to myself and govern powerless plebs the way i like. But if there would be no delusion about my morality position.
Also countries with legalized gun ownership are safer.

Also funny parallels with blue being PIGs and red organized criminals.
They are only antagonistic on surface.

I remember how fucking absurd it was. Thank god they wised up and focused on the fujobait, even that has more dignity.

It sucks she's now a double orphan.
That's the only thing that legitimately makes me mad, she was adopted by Mikoto and Tatara and then both of them die. Rest in peace Anna, you were too good for this cruel world ;_;
Izumo and Seri had a relationship, so yes.

>Izumo and Seri had a relationship
I know they showed up together in the epilogue slide show, but was this ever confirmed?

It'd be a waste if there wasn't any straight man left to touch those tits

I forget in which part of the series, but she is shown to go to his bar often and they had a friendly relationship. Nothing was confirmed but it was implied.

no
why?

>fujoshit
>great girls
Why they always do this?

Consider the following:
The Second Amandment.

Why did Fushimi side with law enforcers if all he wanted was to fuch people up?

You too would join the cops if your BFF started wanking over Mikoto every single day.

Finally something to watch after the endless loop of shitty CGDCT and haremshit.

Why does the K OST the greatest ever in any platform of anything?

If they'll animate Memory of Red they'll better do the Mikoto/Anna "date" chapter too.

Why is it always the lolis who become one of the most strongest characters in every story?

You'll get all your serious chapters adapted and none of the fun chapters and you'll like it.
Admittedly, Red was a lot more fun to read than Blue.

This time for sure, my king.

Endo Mikio is god tier, 5 years later and I'm still listening to his K OST.

The movie was fantastic just for that one scene where Fushimi is trying very hard to not use the word "ninja" while describing a mysterious masked warrior, but Reishi is having none of it.

But if everyone is super, no one is

That is how all the other colors felt when some prick wanted to give everyone else color powers.

Guess what, it means shit if you can hold all the powers yourself and between a few select few.

Get the fuck out of here Syndrome, powers are only for the chosen few.

>there'll be more
Well shit