DBS

> Toriyama is sexist for not having any strong female fighters in his show

> Videl introduced

> Gets beaten up in a fight

> OMG toriyama is so sexist. How can she get beaten up in a fighting show. "muh violence against women"

This is why females should never be introduced in shounen animes.

Videl was never a strong fighter; the only female fighters that can be considered strong are Caulifla, Kale and Ribrianne, and they got introduced in 2017 which was over 30 years after DB started.

who is android 18

Watch them get beaten up brutally and see the outrage.

If freeza did to one of them what he did to the yardrat, all the sjws would riot

I mean, I'm not a feminist or even female. I just think it's kinda dumb that in a world where you can destroy a planet with laser blasts shot from your hand, you still insist on women being weaker.

no memes but i got triggered hard when i was a little kid watching spopovich beat the fuck out of her, it was pretty disturbing

jesus christ being a white knight from childhood

Did you not see 4 year old gohan get his neck broken? did you not see cell choke out 11 year old gohan?

women are weaker than men physically. Also when they get beaten up in fighting shows all you pricks complain

So we're gonna pretend Bulma legitimately the smartest person on the planet doesn't exist.

Or 18 the most powerful female human alive and first person to beat a super saiyan clean. Ok.

And Vados being one of the most powerful woman in existence.

Dear Bitches,
Never go full retard.

can i marry you ?

I know. I'm talking about a fictional universe where battle strength is determined by chi.
True, but 18's only moment (which was admittedly badass) was beating up the good guys before they later trained, blazed part her, and left her in the dust. Though to be fair, Toriyama leaves little to everyone in his series, so this is a lot to do with his writing in general.

I wonder how many other people developed their ryona fetish from DBZ.

so female fighters shouldn't get beaten up in fights? they should all be mary sues?

Never said this. I want all characters to have victories that feel earned. Yes, this means getting their head knocked in on occassion. These are often life and death battles, I wouldn't want this to be subverted because "protect muh women."

>Things nobody has ever said

Fucking underage. This shit wasn’t a thing back when DBZ was at peak popularity.

oh please. I know your type. If caulifla got beaten down like gohan did at the hands of recoome or freeza, you would be super pissed off

Well Vados is still around so she's strong as shit despite being a woman and there weren't any she-Saiyans around to hog up the spotlight alongside Goku, Vegeta and the other monkies.

18 is around and is shit strong, but once she had a baby she got regulated into a stay at home mother, alongside Videl and ChiChi.

Basically dudes going out hunting while the chicks tend to the base, like all history.

>show is sexist for portraying women like they are in reality
>mfw

>everyone who disagrees with me is an sjw
I never complained about Video getting beat up. Why would I start now? Fucked up shit happens. All I ever said was some aspect of the story was kind of stupid, not that I would even care much if got changed.

Nice damage control.

i bet you are very good with womens

Haven't watched dbs since Resurrection F was sucn a disappointment. What I was saying only applies to original dragon ball. I heard most of the characters are actually getting more of a chance to shine? That's good at least.

white knight

nah you both are retarded both that sjw and you

whatever you say.

Did videl getting beaten up trigger you?

that guy was a sjw but you are just bad as him

you know im not the same guy right ? iagree with you on topic it makes sense to videl get beaten i dont are about that cunt

>animes
kill yourself

That was the point, they showcased Babidi magic, how the situation was shity and how Spopo could have won easily but decided to beat her up.

If that got to you then Toriyama succeeded, honestly on my first watch seeing Vegeta blast the civilians was worse, it made me remember the androids destroying cities and Piccolo doing something similar by the end of his arc.

dont forget kids if you hunt sjw make sure you dont become neckbeard both sjw and neckbeards are on same plate

Oh fucking kill yourself, somebody said "animes", you gonna wah wah wah some more about it? Does it trigger you that much?

Probably very many (including me)

>no memes but I got triggered hard when i was a little kid watching spopovich beat the fuck out of her.

I hope for your sake "triggered" is slang for "aroused" because in that case I was triggered as well.

Videl used to a total cunt before the beating and then became a total sweetheart after

Chi Chi was pretty strong. In fact I think she's still the strongest purely human female fighter on Earth.

>show has all kinds of absurd shit
>but hey we can't let this female fighter have an interesting match, that would be so unrealistic

Why are dragon ball spics unable to not make a shit thread?

The problem isn't then fighting it's you guys bitching when they get beaten up

She learned her place

Christ what a shit ass thread.

who is Android 18?

>reddit spacing, capitalizing greentext, and adding an unnecessary space after your meme arrow
>shitty crossboarder rant
This should be a public ban. At least lurk for a fucking day.

This thread illustrates why shounen containment threads are important to overall board quality.

>Why didn't 80's traditionalist Japanese writer of comics for boys have strong female fighters in the cast?
Retards act like it's a crime that Chi-Chi or 18 don't really care about fighting (like most women irl). They'd just job anyway, like everyone who isn't Goku.

a single token female fighter in a sea of male fighters

>no memes but i got hard when i was a little kid watching spopovich beat the fuck out of her, it was pretty disturbing
fixed

Sometimes I really wonder if people on Sup Forums got beaten up by women as children/teens and/or if they hate women because no female wants to sleep with them?

You got disturbed for getting a boner? Why would you even do that?

religious upbringing

Is this bait? It looks like bait.

Are people are seriously asking why there isn't a female character who can't beat up Goku/Vegeta/every major baddie?

>Did you not see 4 year old gohan get his neck broken? did you not see cell choke out 11 year old gohan?
These triggered me, probably much more because I was a Gohanfag.

How angry were you when videl got beaten up?

>Android 18

18 has no motive to fight. She's not a career martial artist like Krillin.

Stop being wrong.

>boys don't want to watch shows about butch women
Wow what a travesty

The left really can't meme huh

but instead of regular fights like throughout the series he went extra far to have her teeth broken and tortured in a fight instead of just ringed out

Krillin isn't a career martial artist anymore anyways, he's a career android fucker.

I hate women because I was abused for 12 years by my mother then raped by an ugly one in college and when I tried to tell authorites what happened they laughed in my face then she claimed I raped her and I went to prison and was raped in prison by men who felt they were teaching me a lesson for my crimes afterwhich no one will hire me for a job because I'm a registered sex offender despite my only crime being raped by both men and women and being a sissy

regular fights like recoome vs gohan or freeza vs vegeta? how about a20 vs yamcha? its a violent tv show.

Fucking 18 user.

kek, these 'sexist' shounen authors need to get credit for realism.

I should fap to this again.

The weakest of the 3 androids.

It was Saint Seiya for me; back then I wanted to cuddle by unconscious Saori. By the time I saw that beating for the first time I already was into it.

>Strong female fighter
>curbstomped
I'm not taking a side, just pointing that out.

>boy would rather watch a show about butch men

What a faggot. That or a fujo.

>butch men
That's like saying feminine woman.

>or if they hate women because no female wants to sleep with them?
What are you, some normalfag?
Get off Sup Forums and go back to >>>/reddit/ or faggot.

>opponent beats an opponent weaker than him
It really isn't a big deal.

Nice generalization.

>guy is stronger and evil
>girl is weaker but too proud to quit
>vicious beatdown ensues
Surprise surprise.

Generalization? A top class female martial artist will never win against a top class male martial artist. It's quite accurate.

Don't project, sweetie.

>not wanting a waifu that could kick your ass

What are you, a homo? besides the problem isn't that she got beat up in a show about beating people up, the problem is she got brutalized in a way not even characteristic for the show.

It almost like feminist hate true gender equality

Watching this fight made me lose a lot of respect for Goku and co. They were just content to sit there and watch someone get horribly beaten and potentially killed. Fine they don't want to get disqualified but at least let Gohan go, he wanted to anyway. And then they just let them get the energy anyway, guess Goku isn't the only one with brain damage.

Damn, that's a pretty long title for an anime

that movie is not canon y'know?

It's normal for light novels these days.

>Goku charges his Genkidama
>U7 members give him their energy
>Roshi too exhausted to help
>Krillin unsure if it will work
>Desperate to redeem himself, Tien raises his hands
>Gets erased for interfering

Funny how Gohan is the only one who actually cares and yet can't be the main character. Goku and Vegeta care more about having a good fight than protecting the lives of innocent people.

Prove it.

>frog poster
>tells others to go back to ribbit

Reminder to do your part and self-moderate garbage posts like this.

>the problem is she got brutalized in a way not even characteristic for the show
Frieza tortured Vegeta to death. Arguably it was worse because he was completely helpless.

Try again sweetheart.
Vegeta got genuinely blown the hell off by a literal dishwasher

>implying there are no strong females in dragonball

neither is dragonball super

Gohan vs recome, and vegeta vs frieza came way before videl vs spopovich.

Wow, I'm kind of embarrassed. I'm new to this forum, you see.

Why are you complaining about strong females, Frieza was the top heel in the company for years on end, and she just wiped the floor with Gohan again for like the 4th time.