VOTE DEMOCRAT NOW!

Dear Sub-Human Filth,

I'm appealing to all of you stupid idiots to vote Democrat in 2018. That is if you have the basic education enough to read a ballot, anyway. I understand the majority of you racist rednecks can't even read this post, though. But those who can, please pass my message on to the rest of your inbred family.
We Democrats are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to you in every way. I will qualify myself by noting that I have a Liberal Arts degree from a college, which you obviously have never been to, if you even know what one is. I also have a black friend. I have been told by *several* professors that everything you hold dear is terrible. Therefore you, personally, are also terrible.
I don't know you, but I know that you're racist. I also know that you hate gay people and still get scared during lightning storms.
The religion which you hold closely, greatly believe in, and which brings you comfort--you are wrong because I'm smarter than you and I'm telling you so. It is one of the many reasons why you are stupid and I'm better than you.
You see, us Democrats want a system which helps everyone in the world. Our system is designed around love and kindness to everyone. If you don't agree, I hate you.
It's not too late to change. If you knew your history, which of course you don't, you'll remember a time in America when Indians were dragged away from their homes and forced to assimilate into white society. Well, we want to change that kind of behaviour (sorry for my spelling, as I'm not from your country) by making sure you go to college and have a small apartment in a big, busy coastal city, where you belong. That will help you rid yourselves of your backward, incorrect culture and way of thinking. We'll do everything we can to make sure you agree with us and say all the right things and not be brainwashed against thinking the same way we do.

All of you stupid, backward, redneck, racist, homophobic, uneducated yokels need to realize we're trying to build a classless society where we all get to live in harmony with each other, where we're all equal. If you only understood that you wouldn't be so much worse of a person than I am.
So please vote Democrat. Help me help you, you worthless motherfuckers.

Sincerely,
-The Democratic Elite

I like this approach.
Insult everyone not voting for a Democrat an idiot.
it worked in 2016.

vote for the jew party!

great way to start a call for votes moron, didn't you ass hats learn the last time that crybullying doesn't work with non brainlet women. fuck off.

vote for increased mexican slave labor.

>Implying there's a non-jew party

vote for increased nigger funding!

vote for increased sperm on nigger heads.

If you own a gun. Vote Republican. If you want niggers in charge vote democrat

vote for more coal burning!

Very, very gay and jewish.

The only Democrat i would ever vote for is possibly Tulsi Gabbard. And even that would depend on who the GOP candidate was.

Haha thanks for the Republican voters you have just turned snowflake. Try some balm on your buthole

Democratic party is the party of the kkk, welfare and the minimum wage is what destroyed the black community in America. Never again will we fall for your trickery now that we have Trump.

Score, its been too long since I've had fresh pasta. This one is pretty good too

>vote for us goyim
>we'll shelter and aid your traitorous whores that go through the Order of the White Knights (local police and courts) to take your children and money
>we'll also import millions of spics so that the white male political threat is dealt with for good
no thanks

You almost had me faggot.

>All of you stupid, backward, redneck, racist, homophobic, uneducated yokels need to realize we're trying to build a classless society where we all get to live in harmony with each other, where we're all equal. If you only understood that you wouldn't be so much worse of a person than I am.
Any examples of that?