Is the mainstream media dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dying
It's been dead since 2001

You mean 1990.
Vid Related: youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

It feels like traditional TV media is dying and I certainly wouldn't miss it.

AI is king

R-e-v Why not follow me
O-l-u Show em what they cant do
T-i-o-n Shun Yeah the Revolution

Yo listen to the sick
Revolutionary Shit
That i spit
You ready? Alright time to save the kids

From the under thumb Syndicate
Time to get rid of it
The blue suit doesnt fit
In my life any bit

Have no white hat that would be legit
To no longer have a mitt
Inside of our pocket
Make a bank hit

Like lice to lay the nit
In our head just to get
Us to scratch surface make a pit
For their mind control kit

Logic take away wit
Like a dog being told to sit
Blank face cuz the candle isnt lit
From stealing what makes our grit

Pizza face anxiety zits
From suckin too much on the tit
So that habit you should quit
Help throw the punch thats crit

R-e-v Why not follow me
T-i-o-n Shun Yeah the Revolution

Its like a reflex
Dealing with unintellects
Karate chop deflects
All the fuckin rejects

Sittin behind a desk
Trying to flex
Their soy filled pecs
Empty head on their necks

Soul reason, the worlds in wrecks
Endless run around treks
In life it shouldnt be a complex
Suffering from the effects

Of a manipulative hex
To sign over your checks
Scheming like Luther Lex
With asinine projects

So heres what is to happen next
Send them to the nearest vortex
Click their seat belt ejects
Rid the disease that infects

No longer be used objects
Or sold off for sex
Extermination to the insects
Make em extinct like the t-rex

R-e-v Why not follow me
T-i-o-n Yeah the Revolution

yes, and that is good thing
consider this
>sitcoms
>pseudo-realistic garbage
>dance with XYZ
>sing like XYZ
>fake news
bretty much all that can be in TV novadays

is this a P.O.D. song?

I wish.

It's well alive and kicking. It has evolved over the year now mainstream media also includes social medias and the internet in general.

Brazil's media is chasing an actor, just be cause he recorded a video of he shooting in a Rampart Shooting Range in Florida, the Media started comparing him to the Florida Shooter, and the Violence and Brutality in Rio. Imagine if your media was THAT shit.

*because
*him
fuck

It's been dead since Watergate. Modern journalists are just the residue of Marxism.

people don't think guns are cool in Brazil?

Yes, I don't understand why the fuck most Brazilians act like that. WHY ARE THEY SO AFRAID OF GUNS?
The problem is WHO is shooting, not the WEAPON itself. Fuck, I wish that Brazil was like US.

Because the guns will fall into the wrong hands.
I saw a liveleak where a nigger shot a man holding his baby point blank in your country

>investigative reporting that exposes major crimes against the people
>durr hurr that is marxism

learn to make the distinction - there are good journalists that are actually brave (1%ers), and then there are thinkpiece writing fame whoring journalists (99%ers.) Political preference should take a back seat to informing the public

Watergate was a coup against the president by a cabal of marxist media kikes. And the retarded boomers celebrated it like the good goys they are.

The distinction comes from them only exposing the crimes of those they do not agree with politically.

Yes, this is how the Narco Traffic niggas punish people, they just get you, shoot you in the hand and that's it, don't fuck up again or the next shot will be on your head.

Also, Brazil is unfair, these niggas get fucking heavy weapons, meanwhile, the Police have nothing but shitty Pistols that always Jam.

God help us.

Sadly true.... msm has just tranformed...

it’s still alive amongst the sheltered left because it still supports whatever obstructionist cause they are being told to support that week

but make no mistake, (((they))) will begin to take over “independent” filmmakers. we will see the rise of advertisements/sponsors and alex jones-esque characters spike on youtube/patreon/etc to continue controlling the narrative

(((the’re))) never going to stop trying to tell us what to think

Not as long as billionaire leftists subsidize them to keep pumping out communist propaganda. The mainstream media as we once knew it is long dead. The media no longer broadcasts news, it merely spreads lies.

It's not sad at all, it went from mouthpieces that ((they)) deemed appropriate to an open source free system where you can have all of the sides of the issue presented to you. You'd rather be sitting in front of CNN because you thought it trustworthy than to get news from Sup Forums? the 'transformation' was good. on the flipside you just have to endure buzzfeed and salon.

>they can control the narrative when literal just random guys talking to a webcam get more subscribers than CNN on youtube
wow, I love being retarded.

It's already dead user. Celebrate!