Reminder

If you're not blonde haired and blue eyed, you're not white.

good. I wouldn't want to be part of the dying race.

brap

So my green eyes don't count? The eyes of the old ones

That's some next level irony coming from a kike

Darn, looks like me having blonde hair and green eyes makes me a nigger

This statement made me evaluate my half spic half white self. So I'm halfway dead and halfway alive. I'm esoterically advanced.
>tfw too intelligent

Oh yes quit pungent my dear...

It's a shame she has such a dumpy body, she has a very pretty face. But trash butt and absolutely horrible tits. The tits of 45 year old midwestern woman

Blonde blue eyes can make you a Jew

Only if they're blue-green, and not green-brown.

Stop using our language and advancements then. Throw your computer away, burn your car, never step foot on a plane etc. I feel bad for you and yours. Every-time I hit a Muslim I laugh. Most of you are not even real Muslims, down the pubs like everyone else on a Friday night. Your all pussy's that drop with one hit.

>Posts pics of two bottle blondes.

If your hair color is purchasable at Wal-mart, it doesn't count. Also, it's not just about being blonde and blue eyes, it's also about having pale skin. Pic related. Specifically, the skin-tone all the way on the left is the one you're trying to go for, Jamal.

can I dye my hair like picrelated?

You have blue eyes. You just say they're green to feel special.

white is not a race, just a skin tone

Well, then I don't have to worry I suppose. Thanks op for that glorious information :D

No problem, fellow white brother :D

I may not be handsome or attractive, but being Hw*te does kick ass.

Red hair green eyes. Not white? Ok faggot.

>Reminder that if you're blonde haired and blue eyed, you have low genetics

I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, and pale skinned; and I am still considered a skitskin by Sup Forums's standards because I am of Iberian decent.
Nordicists are turbo spergs.

>Bong education

Funnily enough, whites allowed the Jews to ruin everything they worked for and let lesser races take advantage. you have no one to blame except yourself.

Not white. You're not Germanic, you're a subhuman scot-Irish celt

Only Germans, Scandinavians, The English, Dutch, etc. are white

I was blonde haired as a child but it changed as i got older still blue eyed... Does this mean im subhuman now

I was blonde as a kid
does that count?

I'm brown-haired and brown-eyed, plan on marrying a natural blonde and making a minimum of 4 kids with her. I think 8-12 is ideal

do you like this or does this upset you?

Neither was Hitler or Jesus Christ

You're probably not /really/ of Iberian descent. The northern Spanish are white, they're basically germanic

these people are honorary slavs

I have blonde hair and blue eyes

Yep

Both of them were delusional retards

Who is this Valaryan beauty?

It won't make you or your kids white.

there mostly just green, not hazel or blue green. celtic green eyes.

My mom has brown eyes and hates her eyes

Nice d&c thread you filthy kike
>saged

Nope

My eyes can change to the color I'm wearing supposedly, people have told me my eyes change I think they're just lost in the blue green of my eyes.

blond haired and blue eyed men haven't invented shit
whites confirmed for subhuman

I guess green eyes pass. But only true green or blue-green.

Bill gates

what if i have blue eyes and i was born blond but it turned brown as i got older like my father's hair? I would assume i'm still ethnostate worhty

does she have blue eyes?
if you have a whole litter of kids you're bound to end up with at least one with blue eyes like a real white person

Lol buttblasted child migrant derected

Jokes on you. I'm blonde haired and blue eyed and not even 100% european.

You would assume wrong lul

>Green grey

I am a filthy kike though, so it checks out.

>our

The most advanced tech geniuses are less like both of you. They spent most of their time indoors, figuring out how the shit worked while everyone else was outside, LARPing up a storm over political nonsense.

Here we go again a shill thread.

>tfw I was born with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes and over the course of my life my hair darkened to brown

bill gates wasn't blond

if you narrow down wypipo to being blond and blue eyed you become a statistical insignificance bound to disappear at the end of this century

t. Faggot

Nobody's gonna point out that the actress in OP pic is a brunette with died hair?

What about grey eyes?

And you're not one of them,mutt.

Blocky Ass

Thanks for [identity politics] that for me.

Thank Allah I am not white, who would want to be one to begin with.

Americans can only judge ethnicity based on looks because they don't know were their ancestors are from or if they do its a big fat mess.
Europeans don't need all this
>muh skin color
>muh eye color
>muh hair color
because we know who we are.
Me personally would never call myself "white".
I'm Danish.
btw. ywn have hair like that.

thats dirty blonde
youre not telling me thats straight brown

He was dirty blonde and of Anglo saxon descent

I am blonde haired and blue eyed
but that doesn't make me white

This.
don't let (((them))) try to divide and conquer.

>damn i wish i was white

living without white inventions is very fucking easy. living without jewish inventions, tho, is fucking impossible

Slavic or Baltic, but I prefer Teuton.

So the inventor of the steam engine (along with many other great Europeans) aren't white.

Blond European master race here. Come on you mutts, post proofs

Yeah, you are a filthy kike, but a Dutch one. So the Germanic ancestry gave you that.

She literally has the same body I had before I hit puberty. Aside from her face there is nothing attractive about her. Unless you like little boys

Reminder to fellow Europeans: Americans consider that "dirty blonde". KEK

dirty blond is the mutt of hair colors
if your eyes aren't a piercing sapphire and your hair color doesn't blind anyone who looks at it YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Damn looks like white people haven't done shit for society then

leave it to the american (((fellow white))) person to lecture everyone who is and who isn't white, pitting europeans against each other is a great way to expose yourself as a fucking kike

Feels bad going from a flaxen golden angelic god to a poop head eh?

the ONLY indicator of race is the color of your nipples.

>our

There's that word again.

It's caused by diminishing power of inner love and heat. Human becomes darker mentally and physically.

Pretty sure that was a "stunt butt"

>implying any of those people look even remotely European
If anything, this just proves race is more than skin colour.

lol you aren't white you fucking brown-haired mutt

I believe they call that dirty blonde. Even though to us europeans we tend to use brown, because it's darker compared to blonds.